Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 31, 2018 12:10 PM

Aug 2014

» OFFICIAL GRAND RE-OPENING «
Hello everyone, it's been quite some time! Our club hasn't really been active since 2016, but we decided to bring it back for September. The club has changed a lot, and there is a lot more to do now other than just requesting in card editions. I don't want this solely to be a "card" club, I want to communicate closely with our members. But anyways, let me explain everything in this club wide newsletter. For future newsletters you will need to sign up at our newsletter sign-up thread.
» CARD EDITIONS «
First of all, we have made brand new member cards and badges. I made the member cards Kagerou Project themed, and Visperia made the badges Vocaloid themed. As always, you will need both a member card and a member badge to participate in events and claims.

Secondly, we have gone ahead and opened a
Grand Re-Opening card edition. If you are someone who likes to collect cards and expand your collection, this is our first edition excluding the member cards. Be sure to check out the thread and drop a request as you look around the club.
» HARMONY NOTES «
I have been wanting to bring out a point system in Lyrical Harmony ever since back in 2016, but now I have finally done it with the help of several others. The main point is, you will be able to get points from doing multiple things around the club now. We call these harmony notes; and once you gather enough notes, you will be able to request a prize from our prize shop. To start gathering notes, you will have to request a note collection be made for you, and you will have to deposit your points into the collection every now and then.
» FALL FUN FIESTA «
Along with our grand re-opening, we have decided to host a special event for you guys to participate in. Now there are several events within this mega event. so be careful. First, we have our leaf finder, where you will basically go on a scavenger hunt for hidden leaves around the club, and the winner will win 100 of our points overall. The second place person will get 75 points.

We also have some other fun stuff planned if we see club activity is going well!
» STAFF RECRUITMENT «
The last thing I will wrap this up with is that we are in need of staff. I did a staff cleaning when we decided to re-open, and luckily we were are to fill the deliverer and the game admin spots quickly after. But we do have a serious shortage of GFX artists. We accept anyone, experienced or inexperienced! So, if you are wanting to give us a shot, be sure to check out our staff recruitment thread!
» FINAL THOUGHTS «
Well anyways, if you have not had a look around the club yet, there is much to do! We have some new games including Count to 100 Before a Musician Posts, Screengrabs, Would you rather..., and Describe the User Above You where you could earn harmony notes by playing. You can also request an edition by visiting our edition requests thread, and if your idea is chosen, you will also get an amount of points for this. Also if you have some songs you want to share with us, check out our share and discover music thread! And last but not least, introduce yourself in our welcoming thread!

Feel free to chat with us anytime, and we hope to see you around!

△ ▼ △
Deliveries
Anime Guild
Inquiries
Set by Nate
▲ ▽ ▲
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 2, 2018 7:55 AM

Sep 2013
It's nice to have you back, Shuuka :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» » Count to 100 Before a Musician Posts « ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

LukaThe12th - Aug 31, 2018

224 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 12, 2023 6:16 AM

Sticky: » ♪ Official Member Cards & Badges ♪ ( 1 2 )

Visperia - May 22, 2018

53 by removed-user »»
Dec 19, 2021 12:10 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] » Newsletter Sign-up «

Shuuka - Feb 7, 2016

23 by kawaii36 »»
Nov 29, 2021 12:37 AM

Sticky: » » Harmony Notes // Points & Prizeshop «

Shuuka - May 26, 2018

17 by realswagmoney »»
Aug 29, 2021 4:49 PM

Sticky: » » Introduce Yourself « ( 1 2 )

Shuuka - Feb 7, 2016

83 by realswagmoney »»
Aug 29, 2021 4:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.