Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2017 5:51 PM

Jun 2016
I watched the first episode of this little series a couple of weeks ago. After randomly stumbling across this title on MAL again, I was wondering whether anyone has any idea as to when the next episodes will become available and whether there has been any official announcements from the producers regarding the future of this show? Thanks!
Aug 13, 2017 1:20 PM
Dec 2016
At this point, it's fair to assume we aren't getting another episode for a while, if ever. It's a shame. I thought this premise had promise to it.
Sep 1, 2017 3:50 PM

Apr 2016
Damn, I really liked the concept, sad there is no new episode after all this time >_>
The dearer you hold a memory the more painful it becomes.

Oct 14, 2017 12:21 PM

Jan 2013
whats with the sudden halt? did they fox out?
Nov 22, 2017 10:19 AM

Aug 2016
Is more episodes of this ever do come out someone should totally quote this post and tell me they're out!!1!
Unless I they're already out which you should also tell me if it is =p
Nov 22, 2017 6:51 PM

Jun 2016
DancingTheBa said:
Is more episodes of this ever do come out someone should totally quote this post and tell me they're out!!1!
Unless I they're already out which you should also tell me if it is =p

No closer to finding out what has happened to this series after making the discussion unfortunately.

I'm presuming it is either a dropped project due to budget restraints, the staff could not work cohesively and meet deadlines or just down to a general lack of interest, with it only being a short animation.

With 5-minute episode animes becoming increasingly popular again as of late, maybe there is still hope here. Though I suppose we'll just have to wait it out. Only time (or someone who actually has solid evidence) will tell.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakura Internet Episode 1 Discussion

purplepinapples - Feb 21, 2017

27 by Memore »»
Aug 13, 2021 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.