Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 16, 2017 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
Hello I just started watching this anime as I noticed it as a spin-off of one of my favorite titles I watched in the past: Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse.

I was just wondering since I've only seen like 3-4 episodes the setting is obviously on Germany but I am one who knows next to nothing regarding real life WWI or Nazi Germany I don't really follow no matter how much I try to understand in the anime.

I just notice how heavily the Stasi is mentioned like 10 times in each episodes. In a world infested by BETA I thought the world would be more united instead of killing each other. This spin-off definitely has different vibes from MLA Total Eclipse but I guess I don't really understand this series as whole since I've only seen that 24 episode MLA:TE anime and I've never played/read any Muv-Luv Game/LN

I was just hoping someone could enlighten me on what these Stasi are and why are they such a big deal. Hopefully this forum is not dead yet. Thanks in advance!
Jan 21, 2017 12:35 PM

Mar 2011
Read wikipedia. There are all informations about Stasi.
Jan 25, 2017 8:32 PM

Jan 2008
This series is more about developing an equal and uniting countries instead of already developed united countries like in MLA, that's why it's prequel, wait till The Euro Front comes around, and we'll see about that. This universe is pretty huge, they don't just develop few countries/cities of the whole franchise, they develop more than few of those countries/cities.
Jan 26, 2017 2:02 AM

Jan 2011
planetwarrior said:
This series is more about developing an equal and uniting countries instead of already developed united countries like in MLA, that's why it's prequel, wait till The Euro Front comes around, and we'll see about that. This universe is pretty huge, they don't just develop few countries/cities of the whole franchise, they develop more than few of those countries/cities.

I wish they would adapt more of this series in anime. The Muv-Luv universe seems to be interestingly huge. Though I wish the scores/reviews for this series was a bit better since I rather have this series than another gundam.
Jan 28, 2017 12:56 AM

Jan 2008
AnimeMangaGamer- said:
planetwarrior said:

I wish they would adapt more of this series in anime. The Muv-Luv universe seems to be interestingly huge. Though I wish the scores/reviews for this series was a bit better since I rather have this series than another gundam.

Yeah, I think to close off Schwarzesmarken, I think the prequel Bernhard im Schatten would be a good choice, it's only a light novel for now, no adaptation as of yet. Yeah, I'm getting real tired of having another Gundam series. Also, don't forget to watch this, https://www.twitch.tv/planetwarrior/v/106464258
TPatrioticOtakuJan 28, 2017 1:03 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2016

173 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 8:10 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2016

78 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 7:58 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2016

176 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 25, 2023 2:14 AM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2016

115 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Poll: » Schwarzesmarken Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2016

76 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 23, 2023 6:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.