Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2015 11:48 PM
Jul 2018
Welcome to the Natsume Yuujinchou Fanclub 2.0. This is the thread where you shall tell us a little about yourself, and how you discovered Natsume Yuujinchou

Please do not spam! Thanks!

I guess I'll go first.

Hello there! I'm Sammario, someone who loves Natsume's Book of Friends so much, it nearly goes past the point of obsession o_O. I can remember when I first discovered this show on crunchyroll, and I was like "wtf is this gay weeb shit about cats and ghosts, looks like something a faggot would watch". And you know what, I was right. Because a faggot watched it, and a faggot loved the fucking shit out of it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 8, 2015 11:54 PM

Aug 2013
I like natsume because i am a sucker for SoL Anime + natsume has pretty good Character
JousukeApr 9, 2015 12:01 AM
Apr 9, 2015 1:44 AM

Jan 2015
I like Natsume's Book of Friends because.....:
Natsume is one of the best character I have seen in Anime.
The ayakashi and yokai are not one dimensional carbon cut-outs instead they are well fleshed characters with different personalities that represent different people.
Side Characters are also awesome and likable
Twitter and it's consequences had been a disaster for the human race
Apr 9, 2015 7:25 PM

Jul 2014
hey. I love Nyanko-Sensei. He's cute. I also like all the cute spirits Natsume he helps:) like that big furry one, i forget his name...
Just pretend I have a signature here
Apr 10, 2015 12:49 AM

Mar 2014
There are a lot of reasons why I like Natsume. One of the very reasons why I decided to watch it was because one of my favourite seiyuu, Hiroshi Kamiya, voices Natsume (so I guess Natsume's voice is part of his charm). I really like Natsume as a character too. His character development is great and can easily relate to him. The side characters/demons are fleshed out and likable as well.

And of course, there's Madara. Madara is best pet!
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Apr 16, 2015 8:36 AM
Oct 2012
Heya, I discovered Natsume when looking around here for sol anime. Ended up really liking it as I'm a sucker for chilled atmosphere and yokai. Also Madara
Apr 29, 2015 9:15 PM
Jun 2013
Hi guys, I just joined this club.

I saw good reviews on MAL, so I decided to watch the first episode of this show casually. To be honest, I didn't get into it after to episodes, so I put it on hold.

Months later, I came back, and decided that i needed a slower paced show since it is AP testing season. And I ended up becoming SO addicted to Natsume Yuujinchou.

And thus, I am here!
Natsume is the sweetest, most kind, amazing, fluffy character ever.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Happy Birthday Natsume Takashi!

removed-user - Jul 1, 2015

0 by removed-user »»
Jul 1, 2015 1:50 PM

» Fan creations!

removed-user - Apr 9, 2015

5 by removed-user »»
Jun 5, 2015 6:09 PM

» Chances of getting more episodes or OVAs?

AnnaSartin - Apr 22, 2015

2 by removed-user »»
May 1, 2015 11:03 PM

» Suggestions

removed-user - Apr 9, 2015

8 by Comic_Sans »»
Apr 19, 2015 11:09 AM

» Skype Chat?

removed-user - Apr 17, 2015

2 by removed-user »»
Apr 17, 2015 6:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.