Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 4, 2015 4:13 PM

Sep 2010
Slaine x Asseylum is my OTP, but I also ship him with Inaho. Kinda sad that we will never see Inaho and Slaine teamup with all that went down.

Slaine x Asseylum and Slaine x Harklight are now my 2tps for the show
RolokoJan 29, 2015 8:09 PM
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 30, 2015 12:09 PM
Sep 2011
I ship Slaine and Asseylum from the start of the show and it's fucking hurting me. I get that feeling that she will hook up with inaho, be the one who teaches emotions and kindness to him and shit like that ...
From the episode in which inaho shoots Slaine I resent him so much !
*Rant ended*
I like the yaoi pair too.
Jan 30, 2015 6:36 PM

Sep 2010
Eww Inahoe/Asseylum I like him better with Rayet or Inko they have much more interesting interactions than this cliche boring pairing. The writing to this relationship is so bland and I feel its sadly written in the stars.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Mar 17, 2015 4:09 PM

Feb 2014
The new season is so freaking annoying because they just villainized Slaine who is one of my favorite characters. They turned Inaho into some kind of hero and then were just like, yeah, Slaine, I don't like you, so we're going to make you evil.
Mar 21, 2015 7:46 AM

Jun 2009
I ship slaine with any of the above mentioned guys. He makes a great uke ;)
Mar 22, 2015 7:08 PM

Sep 2010
bjin1618 said:
The new season is so freaking annoying because they just villainized Slaine who is one of my favorite characters. They turned Inaho into some kind of hero and then were just like, yeah, Slaine, I don't like you, so we're going to make you evil.

Same I hate this show I'm only watching for Slaine, Harklight,Mazuurek, and Barouhcruz since the second season started.

I no longer ship him with Asseylum after episode 9 unless they give me a reason to like the ship with only 1 episode left. I only ship him with Harklight now it my new OTP. xD

All the characters besides the ones above have become annoying and irritating to watch tbh.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you think Slaine will survive this series?

Roloko - Jan 29, 2015

0 by Roloko »»
Jan 29, 2015 8:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.