Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Nov 11, 2017 9:57 AM
Apr 2017
*THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED BY ADMIN* (me)
Glowing_HoeNov 12, 2017 1:07 AM
Nov 30, 2017 5:16 PM
Nov 2017
Ohayo, im Hana, im a 21 year old female from the US of A.
Yuri makes me feel all warm and cozy, so im happy theres an active yuri/shoujo ai community, and lots of members to meet!
Ive seen/read a few of the popular yuris, A Channel, Yuru Yuri, Girlfriends, and Ive been reading Citrus and Strawberry Panic lately!
Ichii Tooru from A Channel is my ultimate favorite Yuri Character. 😚
Id love some recommendations of hidden gems that dont get hyped enough, and to meet some cool people! (*^*)/
Dec 25, 2017 11:51 PM

Jul 2016
Hi I'm Apple I'm a bisexual woman and love good, wholesome gxg content :)

β˜† My Anime Challenges β˜† My List β˜†
Jan 8, 2018 2:39 AM
Jul 2018
Hi, I'm Clarissa and it's always great to find good Girls Love, if you are bisexual... uhm way more on the women's side haha.
I absolutely love BL as well and ofc, there are many great straight romances, couples and ships, but there isn't enough GL in stories, especially not in these without SOL or a special Shoujo Ai-tag.
So, therefore, bless Ymir & Christa and Korra & Asami. :D (... yes, I know it's not anime, but it's not that I care about that.)
Jan 16, 2018 4:32 AM

Sep 2015
@ShinyKing bet you jelly of my smug looking avatar. ;)
Jan 17, 2018 7:47 PM
Oct 2016
Uwah I haven't been on MAL in awhile but here it goes!
I go by Chy on most media platforms. pronounce like shy.
Not much to say for me! I myself am a female attracted to other females. I also found typical shoujo manga fascinating and all around cute so when I found out about Yuri and Shoujo Ai I fell in love!
My favorite has to be Otome no Teikoku! The way the artist draws the girls is adorable~ So much squish~
Jan 30, 2018 1:43 AM

Jan 2018
Hello!! I'm Symeon, 15 from Greece (and I'm a gay guy).

I haven't watched or read yuri in ages but I'm excited to start reading and watching again :)

I found about yuri when I was searching for yaoi recommendations and someone recommended some yuri too. I watched Sakura Trick and fell in love, basically.

I found this club in the yuru yuri manga page, in the related clubs, and thought it would be fun, as I'm new here (in MAL) and I don't know how everything works very well.
Feb 4, 2018 7:35 PM
Feb 2018
Hey, everyone! I'm new to the site, on a one-man mission to organize myself better, and why not start with anime?

I'm from Argentina, bilingual and male. I love watching anime and trying to find one so good that weghts my normally-too-high score down in the process. Yuri and romance in general (romance-y and feely kind of stuff) are two of my favourite genres, tho I think I can enjoy anything if I find it interesting enough.

I'm watching Kare Kano right now, as a part of the AWC 2018, and I intend to watch not only everything to fulfill the 40 entries, but also a couple more things to broaden my tastes.
Feb 13, 2018 2:41 PM
Oct 2017
I'm Splub and im a 19 year old swede. My interests are film, music and video games.

I kinda got into shoujo-ai from slice of life anime.
I used to be stressed the whole time during my early school days and slice of life anime seemed to reduce said stress. Now I've kinda rediscovered my liking towards SoL-anime through some friends and for some reason I've ended up watching a lot of shoujo-ai.

Why?
I honestly don't know. I don't know why i enjoy watching a fictional couple hold hands and I've come to terms with it. It is like a really shitty scooby-doo mystery.

If you ever wanna discuss my trash taste or hit me up with a recommendation you're more than welcome.
Feb 21, 2018 5:48 AM
Oct 2017
I am Nanapirro (22year) I am from Belgium (I do not speak English well)
my animated shoujo-ai/yuri -> yuru yuri (the girl prefer is sakurako)
My manga shoujo-ai/yuri -> ano ko ni kiss To shirayuri wo (the girl prefer is Towako)

outside i like car and motorcycle racing, writing stories, playing video games,

sorry for some mistakes that may have in the message (I use google translation to write)
Mar 3, 2018 6:16 AM
Jul 2018
Hiyo! I am Sina, a pansexual lady in her early 30s, who is in Finland. I am super into yuri and everything girl x girl. <3

I love writing, programming, playing games, and reading!

Roleplay games are my favourite, and I love building my own little systems for them.

My first experience with anything like yuri was Shoujo Kakumei Utena. I always wanted to be someone like Anthy or Utena, depending on the day.

I really really adore Inugami-san to Nekoyama-san, both the 4-koma and the anime adaptation. I always wanted to be someones Nekoyama, but am likely more on the Inugami side of life. Bleh. xD

One of the first VNs with yuri in it that I ever played was Beat Angel Escalayer. (I am not ashamed to be a very lewd person.)

(Many things I watch or play, I often twist into being a yuri story in my head... >_>)

Having been reading Citrus for a while, I am obviously watching the current anime, and I like how it has been going so far.

Nice to meet you!
Mar 13, 2018 10:00 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome everyone who hasn't been welcomed. Sorry for the dead club.
Nov 11, 2018 12:03 AM

Oct 2015
Hello, it's nice to meet you! I'm Daijoubu, or Dai for short.

When I was a young lass, my life was changed by Cardcaptor Sakura and other CLAMP works. I didn't know there were any other girls who liked girls until then. Representation in media is so, so important, I don't know when I would have accepted myself if I didn't encounter CLAMP when I did. After that I have had a passion for girl's love~!

I love the style of it, the panels with all the white lily flowers, I love seeing cute girls blush! Lots of shoujo-ai involves a character's world view being changed which is a type of growth I like in all genres. It makes me happiest to see girls come to be happy with themselves and carve out an unexpected yet joyful life. My favorite stories tend to have lesbian couples but have a goal separate from the romance, for example Simoun, but I will also gladly enjoy cute fluffy series about smooching such as Sakura Trick.

Lately I've been reading a ton of short shoujo-ai mangas, I just can't get enough! I found this club after reading The Secret Recipe by Milk Morinaga. I will always be happy for recommendations!
Jan 20, 2019 10:33 AM

Dec 2017
Hello, I'm Helmi from Indonesia, i like Yuri because I think it's cute and somehow I became addicted to it,
I expected to get great recommendation about yuri manga/anime after joining here,

My favorite anime for now is Sakura Trick, and my favorite manga is Citrus & Oya ga Urusai node Kouhai (♀) to Gisou Kekkon Shitemita.

I found this club because I click on related club on citrus pages, and I interested to it so I join here,

and Sorry for my bad English,
Mar 28, 2019 9:08 PM

Apr 2017
Hello, I'm Markerhead, though you can call me anything you like. I'm hispanic and live here in the United States. I joined this club to be able to share my love for yuri/shoujo ai and be able to talk more about it.

If I remember correctly, my first exposure to yuri/shoujo ai was Sakura Trick, after landing on one of the kissing scenes on Youtube one day. I still wasn't all that familiar with lesbian relationships, but I personally didn't view it as weird in any way, and that's probably what weirded me out. Later, I got into Lucky Star back in 2016 and discovered a little thing called doujins. And oh dear, did I hit the yuri jackpot that year. I became obsessed with yuri, and it even helped me discover my sexuality in the process.

After all these years, I've seen so many anime that either had shoujo ai/yuri undertones or vibes, or were actual GL shows. I find myself getting on the shipping train a bunch, like how I did with Love Live back in 2017 and 2018, and pretty much for every show, even if it's just a tiny bit.

I mainly read shoujo ai manga. Not all that in it for yuri as much, but I love both. As for my favorite manga and anime in the GL department, it will both be handed down to Bloom Into You. I've become absolutely obsessed with the series, and I definitely recommend giving the manga a read and the anime a go.

That is it. Nice to meet you all, and I feel like no matter how older I get, I'm still going to be very much into yuri/shoujo ai.
May 29, 2019 3:40 PM
A Monster

May 2018
Hello everyone as you may know I really like Tanya the Evil. I watched Citrus a couple of years ago and that got me into yuri anime and manga. My favorite yuri anime and manga is Bloom into You, Citrus and Flip Flappers. I really like reading manga and right now I am reading Yuri is my Job. I absolutely love it.
"Never Give Up Without A Fight" By Zuko
Apr 28, 2020 10:25 PM

May 2016
Hi!

I'm SpiritOfCoffeeMug, or SpiritOfCoffeeMG in this case because 16 character limit in usernames is a thing. I'm a random person from funland called Finland.

My main interests are anime, manga, videogames and music. My hobbies include guitar playing, drawing and video-editing.

My first introduction to yur and shoujo-ai was probably Revolutionary Girl Utena when I saw it way back when. I started to get into it more lately for some reason. I'm a fan of good romance in general, but something about two cute girls getting all lovey-dovey and cute with each other makes me feel warm and comfy inside.

Some of my favorites currently are Yagate Kimi Ni Naru and Now Loading. I have a big list of yuri and shoujo-ai manga I should read on my phone and currently trying to get through them and expand my library and knowledge of them. Feel free to suggest new ones to me though!

As for how I found this club I joined here like year or two ago when I searched some clubs about subjects I like.

It would be awesome to get to know some people with same interests so feel free to come and chat with me
Jun 18, 2020 12:39 AM
Dec 2014
Hey there all, I made this account back in 2014 when I was pretty much a closeted weab and never used to admit that I liked anime, or anything japan really, but as I've gotten older I want to embrace the fact that I loooove this stuff and especially Yuri/ Shoujo Ai.

I think I have watched a good amount of this kind of anime but please if I have missed any good ones hit me up and let me know! I also want to start reading some manga so suggest me some good yuri/ shoujo ai to start with :D

A little about me; I'm a girl from the U.S and my favorite yuri couple has to be Mari Wakatake and Hagino Senkouji from Blue Drop, its an old one but a good one imo. Also I really love vocaloid, especially Miku and Luka (aka best vocaloid ship).

Anyways thats all I have so far, hope to make some friends!
Jun 25, 2020 1:12 AM
Dec 2016
hello, I'm sugary despair
I love anime/manga (especially shoujo ai anime/manga)
I hope we can be friends

NozoNico is my otp if you wanted to know
Oct 9, 2020 6:23 PM
Feb 2018
Hello, El here from SEA (South East Asia). Thank you for having me ( β—œβ€Ώβ— )β™‘

Dive into this sugary sweet thanks to K-On and Yagakimi. Top fav would be K-On, Mahou Shoujo Site, Yagakimi & Gochiusa.Im into dark-moe and moe with strong slice-of-life.
Dec 26, 2020 7:30 PM
Nov 2020
Hello I am Animebegay (I chose the name because for the longest I thought anime was just gay but as it turns out, it isn't. I guess that makes me the gay one).

What got me into Yuri and Anime, in general, was COVID. I always wanted to try out anime but I never had time until COVID hit. I started my anime journey in late April and ever since then I've been hooked and I can't get enough. Also if anyone has any anime suggestions please tell me. I'm always in search of new anime.

So within my anime journey, I stumbled upon yuri and I was intrigued. I like a lot of things about yuri. I like the art but I really like the emotional side of it. I love the hugging and kissing and really all that jazz. I'm into romance so I like seeing emotional development and how characters deal with their relationships. I also like the occasional fanservice but if it becomes repetitive and gets in the way of the show or the plot, then it becomes bad.

I really don't have any favorite yuri anime yet but if anyone has any suggestions, I'd be more than happy to watch.
Mar 1, 2021 5:54 AM

Feb 2021
Ya-ho-!

I'm fairly new to MAL (by 2 weeks and 3 days). You probably don't know me yet unless I've welcomed you in the forum, posted an introduction in another club (that you're in), or joined a Discord (that you're in).

My first experience with yuri was from reading manga from my now-very-distant-and-we-haven't-talked-since-school "best" friend's manga shelf. I can't remember which manga though. Since then I've read/watched plenty of manga/anime that are purely yuri/have yuri undertones.

I found this club through looking at the club's the users on my friend list were in (I get curious). I joined because from my experience, people who like yuri (and especially those who live and breathe yuri) have been the most wholesome little beans I've ever met.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

β›ͺ Join the Second Church of Absolute Territory 🧦

Mar 7, 2021 12:54 PM

Jan 2021
Hi. I'm Jenny, a bisexual (but like women more) 20 years old female student. One of my favorite genres is Shoujo-Ai/Yuri. Nice to meet you all here!
Why I start watching yuri and shipping yuri characters
My first ship of yuri is Marisa x Alice from Touhou Project. After I watched a long 30 min fan-made video of this pair in 2012 (tbh I forget the exact year), I immediately fall in love with this genre as well as the pair. I've kept the wallpaper of this ship on one of my computers for about 6 years, even now. But to be honest, the yuri works I've read are still insufficient and I've still got a lot of famous works that I'll need to finish.
Favorite yuri works
It's hard to choose as I still haven't finished some of the most famous ones (like Citrus or Bloom into you). But for the completed anime and manga, Mahou Shoujo Madokaβ˜…Magica is great. Oshi ga Budoukan Ittekuretara Shinu is another good but underrated one. For manga, I'm currently reading Bloom into you and it's really nice.
Favorite yuri ships (that I really, really like)
1. Kirisame Marisa x Alice Margatroid (Touhou Project). It's fun to see their interactions and their daily life moments, like having afternoon tea, studying magic or solving incidents together.

2. Momobami Kirari x Igarashi Sayaka (Kakegurui). It's the ship that I'm obsessed with now. Their personalities are completely opposite, but that's why they're in love with each other. There're quite a lot of stuff that I want to point out for this ship. But the most important thing is that despite being cruel and cold to others, Kirari cares for Sayaka a lot and is often polite to her. There's even an official light novel depicting their slices of life. In Kakegurui Kari (the chibi comedy version of Kakegurui) there're even more yuri interactions between these two lovely girls.

Other non-yuri stuff
Besides yuri, I like adventure and Shounen anime too. My all-time favorite is Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. When I'm free I like to listen to music, sketch (mostly anime characters and yuri stuff) and write postcards.

If you're interested in discussing yuri works or Jojo with me, feel free to do so. Wish you all a nice day!
By the way, there's an amazing yuri mv and the song (Anatanideawanakereba -Kasetsutouka-) is sung by Aimer. Check it out if you've never watched it before:
JentheworldMar 7, 2021 1:10 PM
Sep 14, 2021 1:46 AM
Sep 2021
Domo !
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

» Happy Sugar Life discussion

Lilac_warrior - Mar 22, 2018

12 by LalaYuriLove »»
Apr 19, 2023 2:41 AM

» Best yuri couple of all time???

Lilac_warrior - Mar 24, 2018

22 by TanyaTheEvill »»
Feb 10, 2022 9:07 AM

» Deleting my account.

removed-user - Nov 14, 2021

1 by Sabishii-Luisana »»
Nov 14, 2021 3:47 PM

» Yuru Yuri ~ Holiday

EmceePinks - Oct 30, 2018

0 by EmceePinks »»
Oct 30, 2018 3:36 PM

» Shoujoβ˜†Kageki Revue Starlight Discussion

SuiNoByakko - Aug 27, 2018

3 by Aokana »»
Sep 24, 2018 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.