Edit Anime Information

Producers: Pixy
Licensors: None found, add some
Studios: None found, add some
Source: Unknown
Duration: 30 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai

Score: 6.591 (scored by 903 users)
Ranked: N/A2

fapsam
Dec 19, 2010
OK, so this one is based on a game by "Black Lilith" and that means it has twisted stuff in it:
tentacles/monsters - check, futanari - check, rape - check, abuse/violence-check and also elves. Nothing too surprising. If you don't like violent sex there's absolutely nothing for you to see here.

Animation: 4
Now for the sex scenes themselves: they suck, barely anything is happening and with a cheap 6-frame animation is just uh..

Sound and voice acting: 5
Standard I guess, nothing noticeable.

Romance/Cuteness level: 0
In this title it's simply not present.

Violence level: 6
I give it a 6 because it has rape, hmm, actually that's the only thing it has.

Artwork read more
I found this review Helpful
Falara
Oct 16, 2013
5/10

When i first saw the Covers of this H-Anime i liked the Characters Design and how they look like. The Animation wasn't really bad but the thing this H-Anime lacked of was a "soul". It seemed like it had to be done another average rape Hentai which was seen as work and not to entertain people.
Those Sex scenes were all so common and kind of boring. Besides that i have to say i enjoyed some scenes a bit, like when those tiny monsters raped the princess on a bed or even when the dark elf got taken by some "filthy orc monsters" in the basement. read more
I found this review Helpful