Ranked #3335

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Specials

Synonyms: Toaru Kagaku no Railgun MMR, Motto Marutto Railgun, A Certain Scientific Railgun Specials
Japanese: もっとまるっと超電磁砲

Duration: 8 min. per ep.
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Dec 25, 2010
Like Index-tan and Shana-tan, this omake has nothing to do with the storyline and simply a way... for the studio to get creative I guess? What goes on in these two episode is crazily random and the characters talk as if they're on high. Of course, most of what they're talking about have reference to the main storyline so you'll still "get it". The way they poke fun the certain character's particular traits is also pretty funny.

I'll say it's worth taking a look if you don't mind watching the little extras that always comes with the DVD/Blu-rays.
I found this review Helpful
May 3, 2013
That's what genre I'd give to this Special. A two episode 8 minutes special.

If I were to say what type of Comedy, I'd say; An extremely fast-paced crazy/weird series of clips.

What I mean by that is out of character crazy and weird acting of every character in some way or another. With random/weird conversations, which involves dramatic in a comedy-form moments; like screaming and yelling or repeating a word more than twice. There is also a couple of spoofs involved in this special.

Its simply a special of random crazy weird acting comedy. Sadly I can't explain it better than that, but you'll understand when read more
I found this review Helpful