Edit Anime Information

Source: Unknown
Genres: Music, School
Duration: 4 min.
Rating: G - All Ages

Score: 5.771 (scored by 765 users)

um_esper
Sep 7, 2009
Link to Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbkgA9mU5Uw

"Life no color" plays with no dialogue against a sparse IDM soundtrack, opening with a boy who is being put-down by a group of his peers. It is about 4:00 and worth watching twice, if you appreciate it.

I think the film did a great job of placing you immediately in a real world situation with a character that was accessible. I also thought the cell shading of the carousel and the choice of background art, and how it ties into the character and back-story, was smart, impeccable and interesting, enriching the "contained" environment. I enjoyed the metaphor for return and meetings with read more
I found this review Helpful
ThericalPro
May 1, 2016
Story
I am going to make this a very short review. I believe this is a story of how just because we are different, doesn't mean we should fight, or hate each other. that is what I got out of the color bit.

Art
I liked how the art was done, it was different and definitely helped make the main point of the story stick out. (if that made any sense, or if I even got the main point)

Sound
Well the only sounds I head were a bell, and the background music. The bell just added mystery, and the background music was put there for a good reason read more
I found this review Helpful