MyAnimeList.net

Ranked #454
Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid: Wari to Hima na Sentaichou no Ichinichi

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid: Wari to Hima na Sentaichou no Ichinichi

Synonyms: The Commanding Officer's Rather Quiet Day, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Special, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid OVA
Japanese: わりとヒマな戦隊長の一日

Type: Special
Aired: May 26, 2006
Genres: Comedy
Duration: 30 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
L represents licensing company

Score: 7.851 (scored by 27587 users)
1 indicates a weighted score
2 based on the top anime page.

My Info

Popular Tags

action comedy mecha military
Nov 5, 2007
Shrubberypatch
There is not much to say about a story here, because there are only 30 minutes worth of it. Although nothing amazing at first, it provides a decent plot. It has a few really funny moments (without going overboard or risking making the characters OOC) and it gives a couple of good laughs. The characters are the same that we came to love (or hate) from the previous Full Metal Panic series and some of them receive some good placed character development. The VA did a great job, as usual, voicing them, so there is nothing that can be complained there.

Sound wise, the music is read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful
Dec 29, 2010
LadyReina
“You gave me alcohol! Alcohol destroys brain cells!”

- Tessa

After Mao plies her with the inhibition-releasing cocktail, Tessa wakes up on the bridge of the Tuatha de Danaan in her underwear. Before the dream-haze has a chance to wear off, she starts to wander around the submarine and engages a petrified Sousuke mano a mano, with a wise-acre AI running commentary in the background. At some point, she wakes up completely and retreats, but not before giving the sergeant an eyeful.

After taking a shower (why does this keep happening with this series?), Tessa goes out in search of her lost plush doll, this time fully read more
I found this review Helpful  Not Helpful