Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 5:38 AM
Apr 2024
Hi I am a lover of anime and want to get into Manga(All alternatives). I would like recommendations on great Manga to start with. All Suggestions are welcome. Thanks for the Help

Also would love a recommendation on where to read Manga. Paid service or otherwise is fine.
May 7, 7:36 AM

Nov 2019
If you're into solo levelling/overpowered main character have a look at the manga in this list.
They're all relatively beginner friendly.
May 8, 3:38 AM
Apr 2024
@JoeChip I do appreciate the Link, but the reason I asked on the forums is to get personal Manga fit for beginners. Not all top manga is beginner friendly and Personal opinion is better for me in that regard than the list
May 8, 3:42 AM
Feb 2024
Considering you enjoyed Tokyo Ghoul, I'd suggest reading the manga. The only issue is that the action scenes in the manga are bad.
May 8, 5:56 PM
Jan 2020
If you haven't read any manga you can just start wherever from a MAL or AniList top manga or popular manga list. Just pickup whatever looks interesting.

As far as where to read. Viz media subscription is really cheap and has a huge library of options. Other publisher apps are available like Kodansha or the one for Square Enix are not as good as the Viz app or the price plan are not as good. Bookwalker usually has sales every week and has most publishers available, main ones I've noticed not available are Viz or Square Enix. Though manga not available on Bookwalker can be found on Kindle, though Kindle doesn't have as many sales on manga as Bookwalker usually does.

More topics from this board

» Looking for chillin horror anime about ghosts

Shabo-kun - 7 hours ago

5 by mo_lave »»
4 hours ago

» Any media like Erased ( 1 2 )

Alioli360 - May 25

52 by YourCarrot »»
6 hours ago

» Anime where MC’s saving girl/girls

JiroOzaki - May 28

3 by M2zC »»
6 hours ago

» Is there anything left for us?!

fattdaddio - May 29

6 by JoeChip »»
10 hours ago

» Shoujosei with no/little romance

misamxsa - Yesterday

6 by JoeChip »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.