Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 30, 1:42 PM
Apr 2024
What if heaven isn’t real? How do you think the story would conclude in that scenario?
Apr 30, 1:50 PM
Mar 2022
I highly doubt that Flamme would lie to Frieren.
Apr 30, 1:50 PM

Jul 2015
Well, this anime is a work of fiction, afterall.

Apr 30, 1:55 PM
Sep 2016
Wont be a problem honestly, if heaven doesnt exist, frieren is still learning more about himmel, since she is backtracking and realising more details about him, by the end of the journey she will already accomplish that so heaven existing or not doesnt matter as much.
Apr 30, 2:46 PM
Apr 2024
Eathrien said:

Really? I think she could lie to Frieren if it meant making her realize the weight of mortality. Even Frieren initially second guesses if heaven is real.

Frieren can also be stubborn and dense sometimes, so telling her directly to value people around her might not have worked. Sure, she would try to put in effort to be caring, but she never would have reflected within herself. Flamme gave her a reason to.

Moonshine_cookieApr 30, 2:57 PM
Apr 30, 2:54 PM
Nov 2019
However, Frieren really had to meet Himmel after crying over his departure.
I can't wait for Frieren to meet Himmel again and say "I love you too Himmel, will you wait for me until my time is up?".
Apr 30, 3:26 PM
Apr 2024
@taikaaaa11 Yessss, I can definitely see this happening :’)

Apr 30, 3:27 PM

Sep 2016
If heaven isn't real, then Himmel doesn't exist.
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Apr 30, 3:43 PM

Jan 2024
Moonshine_cookie said:
What if heaven isn’t real? How do you think the story would conclude in that scenario?

It would conclude on a f*king cliffhanger...
Apr 30, 4:55 PM

Feb 2014
Reply to Zarutaku
If heaven isn't real, then Himmel doesn't exist.
@Zarutaku that is quite the german pun you got there
Apr 30, 6:03 PM
May 2022
Moonshine_cookie said:

It could actually be true to be honest, but despite it not being real I think some how via any way some even if little communication of Hummel and Frieren would be shown.
But I personally think there might be a chance for something that Flamme wished to give Frieren but think in the past she wasn’t ready for it, but she decided to cover it up in a location called heaven so that if Frieren actually comes to the location it would allow her to be ready for the thing left back for her. This might be unlikely but I like to think of it this way as possible.
Apr 30, 6:06 PM
May 2022
Moonshine_cookie said:
Eathrien said:

Really? I think she could lie to Frieren if it meant making her realize the weight of mortality. Even Frieren initially second guesses if heaven is real.

Frieren can also be stubborn and dense sometimes, so telling her directly to value people around her might not have worked. Sure, she would try to put in effort to be caring, but she never would have reflected within herself. Flamme gave her a reason to.

Hey bro can you explain what you said ?

Apr 30, 6:28 PM
Apr 2024
@ElmoBoredAsf It was in Episode 1 and 2.
Apr 30, 6:33 PM
May 2022
Moonshine_cookie said:
@ElmoBoredAsf It was in Episode 1 and 2.

Ohh damn wow I don’t know how I didn’t realise this even though it’s quite obvious thinking back
Thanks for telling though😭
Apr 30, 9:44 PM
Aug 2022
Reply to Moonshine_cookie
Eathrien said:

@Moonshine_cookie

Don't you think that sounds very counter intuitive? Flamme lies to Frieren that heaven is real so that she realize the weight of mortality, but the reason why Frieren went to see Flamme's book and read her notes about heaven is because she realized the weight of Mortality and wants to reflect on it, thus seeking out Flamme's advice

The Chart/Order of Event looks like this to me:
Flamme tells Frieren that she will seek her out when she makes a major mistake in life -> Frieren bonds with Hero Party -> Himmel Died, Frieren learns about Mortality -> Frieren seeks out Flamme -> Flamme lies to Frieren about Heaven so that Frieren learns about Mortality that she already learned about -> ???

Another thing is that that Flamme basically states,

At least I don't see a reason for Flamme to lie to Frieren that way considering there are so many other way for her to teach Frieren about mortality without directly telling her about it because as you said, Frieren can be very stubborn at times

Though for those who does want manga spoilers/reasonings which will be below:
May 3, 4:11 AM
Mar 2023
Heaven was the friends freiren made along the way
May 3, 4:40 AM

Mar 2021
Himmel was the anime girls made along the way

More topics from this board

» When will S2 happen ;__;

FrierenSimpKing - May 29

35 by Scyon »»
Yesterday, 12:10 PM

» Is Himmel a Manic Pixie Dream Boy?

Moonshine_cookie - Jun 1

15 by Mdraj6996 »»
Yesterday, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2023

333 by haminshamin »»
Jun 1, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 2

273 by Arxanum »»
Jun 1, 2:31 AM

Poll: » Sousou no Frieren Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 1, 2023

232 by Vindicater »»
May 31, 11:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.