Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 9, 2022 5:46 PM
Feb 2021
I know people are doubting and worrying about the adaptation, but anyone still remember how everyone want Shaft to adapt Kaguya-sama and then got disappointed because it’s A-1? And it turned out amazing. Same with Komi.
Doga Kobo is a great studio and the staff for Oshi no Ko is pretty good as well. I think we should not judge it too quickly before we have the first trailer.
If anyone want to have an idea of how OnK will look like, you guys can check Selection Project, an Idol anime with the same director and character designer. That way you’ll have an idea about how OnK look. The anime might not be that good story wise, but the performance of the characters and also the art and animation overall is pretty good IMO. The CGI is also amazing. With the same staff, I think we should not be that worried about that adaptation.
AbelDandeJun 9, 2022 11:11 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 9, 2022 5:50 PM

Sep 2020
yeah seeing everyone basically complain because of a single popular seasonal of Shikimori-san, but the problem with that is the source material. If anything its generally the direction that goes wrong
Jun 9, 2022 5:58 PM

Sep 2020
Doga Kobo has done a lot of good works recently such as “My Senpai is Annoying” and also Shikimori has gotten better and better each episode.

I have faith in them to do OnK.

Don’t judge the show before we even have any animated promotional material you dumb dumbs

Edit: However OP has now made me curious what a Shaft Kaguya Sama would look like. Now I am intrigued…
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2022 8:49 PM
Jan 2018
Yuri_Niji said:

Edit: However OP has now made me curious what a Shaft Kaguya Sama would look like. Now I am intrigued…

Given how on fire (and not in a good way) the studio has been in the last couple of years, I'm guessing it wouldn't've been as strong. in fact it would've probably crashed if given the same schedule as kaguya s1.
Jun 9, 2022 9:00 PM

Jul 2016
Yuri_Niji said:
Doga Kobo has done a lot of good works recently such as “My Senpai is Annoying” and also Shikimori has gotten better and better each episode.

Don’t judge the show before we even have any animated promotional material you dumb dumbs

Agreed! I enjoyed most of Doga’s work, so I’m stoked!
Jun 9, 2022 9:13 PM
Oct 2021
i dont know what your opinion on this announcement is, but this adaptation is going to be ruined by doga kobo and thats for sure.. those guys just cant get an adaptition right and i dont beleve they can adapt the complicated story of oshi no ko into a anime tv show
Jun 9, 2022 9:15 PM
Oct 2021
Yuri_Niji said:

i mean... at least the first half of my senpai is annoying was good. the later episodes are just mid for me
Jun 9, 2022 9:19 PM
Feb 2021
BANJOKAZOOIE143 said:
those guys just cant get an adaptition right
Nozaki-kun, Umaru-chan, My Senpai is Annoying, Shikimori-san, Yuru Yuri, Engage to the Unidentified, Senko-san, Dumbbell…and a shitload more are great adaptations from Doga Kobo.
How to say you haven’t watched a single Doga Kobo anime without saying it.
Jun 9, 2022 9:25 PM

Sep 2020
Shaft is continuously pumping garbage for last 3 to 4 years and the latest RWBY trailer look awful. Dogo Kobo is much better but A1 or may be Cloverworks would have been the best choice.

(I don't like Dogo Kobo btw)
Jun 9, 2022 9:36 PM
Feb 2021
ZXEAN said:
Shaft is continuously pumping garbage for last 3 to 4 years and the latest RWBY trailer look awful. Dogo Kobo is much better but A1 or may be Cloverworks would have been the best choice.

(I don't like Dogo Kobo btw)

Shaft wasn’t that bad in 2019 especially when the announcement is around when Zoku Owarimonogatari ended which is why people want them to adapt Kaguya. And I still remember how angry the community is when they know that A-1 is adapting Kaguya.
And TBH, the OnK staff is good and is a lot more believable than the Kaguya staff when S1 was announced. The Series Composer worked on some good projects before like Yuru Camp or Misfit of Demon King Academy and ESPECIALLY Love Live. That’s why I have faith in the adaptation.
Jun 9, 2022 10:50 PM

Jul 2021
DOGA KOBA is a really good studio if you are disappointed because of shikimori then you are
wrong because the problem in shikimori is its source material. Doga Koba just need a good story to adapt to become more famous.
Jun 9, 2022 11:00 PM

Jan 2020
I have faith. I'm expecting oshi no ko's adaptation to be very good

Jun 9, 2022 11:15 PM

Sep 2020
Although this isn't the kind of series they usually adapt, but I think they can still do it.
Jun 9, 2022 11:29 PM
Apr 2022
Nupurtr23 said:
DOGA KOBA is a really good studio if you are disappointed because of shikimori then you are
wrong because the problem in shikimori is its source material. Doga Koba just need a good story to adapt to become more famous.

If the problem with Shikimori is the source material, then why the manga is popular? Oh yeah, maybe Doga Kobo just fucked up the pacing.
Jun 9, 2022 11:31 PM
Jul 2017
I’m fine with Doga Kobo. People who say “get ready for Shikimori 2” are freaking stupid lol. And I’ve seen a few people already express their distaste with Doga Kobo simply because they didn’t like Shikimori san. Like what. If you have a problem with Shikimori san then that’s on the source material, it’s got nothing to do with the studio XD. Any studio could have picked up Shikimori san and you people would still think it’s mid. I think “Oshi no Ko” is in good hands.
Jun 9, 2022 11:38 PM

Oct 2018
Kaguya's case was different. back then even if A-1 labelled as bad by some people we all knew that the studio have created some of the big franchise in anime history and with a big bucks budget too.

You can't compare with Oshi No Ko case lol. Oshi No Ko manga has massive fanbase and one of the highest rated manga with so many award nominations in japanese. And they got Doga Kobo, who never worked on a proper serious franchise before that has massive publicity.

I don't think the studio are bad. I just think oshi no ko is just too elite level for the studio (based on their track records)
Hopefully they can prove me wrong tho, so they can make a name for themselves finally.
custardloafJun 9, 2022 11:41 PM
Jun 9, 2022 11:57 PM
Feb 2021
OozoraShuba said:
Nupurtr23 said:

If the problem with Shikimori is the source material, then why the manga is popular? Oh yeah, maybe Doga Kobo just fucked up the pacing.

I guess you should know that OsaMake anime boost the LN sale up and it reached top 10 sale of the month.
We all know how trash the anime is right? Because the LN is literally the same.
Jun 10, 2022 12:03 AM
Apr 2022
AbelDande said:
OozoraShuba said:

I guess you should know that OsaMake anime boost the LN sale up and it reached top 10 sale of the month.
That's your problem, I didn't read the LN so I don't know how "trash" it is. Just ask the Japanese audience why they love it and it become popular.
Jun 10, 2022 12:04 AM
Feb 2021
OozoraShuba said:
AbelDande said:

That's your problem, I didn't read the LN so I don't know how "trash" it is. Just ask the Japanese audience why they love it and it become popular.
That is the same for Shikimori. And Shikimori is actually good, not trash like OsaMake. Just look at the score for OsaMake and you’ll know.
Jun 10, 2022 12:09 AM
Apr 2022
AbelDande said:
OozoraShuba said:
That is the same for Shikimori. And Shikimori is actually good, not trash like OsaMake. Just look at the score for OsaMake and you’ll know.
I don't know man, MAL's rating is subjective and biased.
Jun 10, 2022 12:56 AM

Jul 2021
OozoraShuba said:
Nupurtr23 said:

Manga is also garbage I liked the anime more than the manga.
Notably both are ass.
Jun 10, 2022 1:06 AM
Apr 2022
Nupurtr23 said:
OozoraShuba said:

Manga is also garbage I liked the anime more than the manga.
Notably both are ass.
Oh boo hoo someone seems can't even take others opinion. You're actually pretty funny, your future as a clown must be very bright.
TomboyTamerJun 10, 2022 1:46 AM
Jun 10, 2022 2:52 AM
Jan 2022
Hopefully the adaptation doesn't disappoint, kyaaa and I just found out that DOGA KOBO studio adapted the Touken Ranbu anime with Plastic memories
yury0658Jun 10, 2022 3:00 AM
Jun 10, 2022 3:22 AM
Apr 2018
OozoraShuba said:
Nupurtr23 said:

PSA: Sorry that in the process of replying to you, I do end up making an essay lol. I got bored doing nothing in the office.

Dogo Kobo definitely didn't do anything wrong here. They have been around for at 1980s and animated some popular shows. So Oshi no ko should be doing fine.

As for shikimori, I used to like and still caught up to the shikirmori manga. The studio did a good justice with this adaptation.

Manga can take time to develop its fanbase and it took like 2 years for shikimori to even become this popular. I do agree that the whole franchise was pretty bland in general but I do get entertained by it. Well isn't it the whole purpose of entertainment and media in the first place? Also because of the "less accessibility" of the manga form (a lot of peeps hate reading but like watching moving stuff), only people that interested in the genre will read the manga. It's fortunate that in japan, everyone is pretty much depressed and will eat up everything "high-school". As a bonus, the manga also had a good illustration.

As for why the anime was so hated lies in the fact that everyone has easier access to watch it, even the haters of this type of genre. Adding insult to injury, most anime fans outside japan are brain-dead shonen heads or virgin teenagers trying to find the absolute edginess. Not to mention that anime only had 2 to 3 weeks to impress these anime-onlies and if they don't, everyone just gonna do what anime fans do the best, canceling stuff.

Thats basically what I can conclude after reading from thousands of anime forums from 4 different countries. Thanks for helping me burn sometimes.
Jun 10, 2022 4:15 AM

May 2021
The problem with Shikimori is not just the content but the poor delivery of the content as well, or in other words, the directing. That's the area I'm concerned about when it comes to Oshi no Ko's adaptation.

Jun 10, 2022 4:26 AM
Apr 2022
RMTWASHERE said:
OozoraShuba said:

PSA: Sorry that in the process of replying to you, I do end up making an essay lol. I got bored doing nothing in the office.

Dogo Kobo definitely didn't do anything wrong here. They have been around for at 1980s and animated some popular shows. So Oshi no ko should be doing fine.

As for shikimori, I used to like and still caught up to the shikirmori manga. The studio did a good justice with this adaptation.

Manga can take time to develop its fanbase and it took like 2 years for shikimori to even become this popular. I do agree that the whole franchise was pretty bland in general but I do get entertained by it. Well isn't it the whole purpose of entertainment and media in the first place? Also because of the "less accessibility" of the manga form (a lot of peeps hate reading but like watching moving stuff), only people that interested in the genre will read the manga. It's fortunate that in japan, everyone is pretty much depressed and will eat up everything "high-school". As a bonus, the manga also had a good illustration.

As for why the anime was so hated lies in the fact that everyone has easier access to watch it, even the haters of this type of genre. Adding insult to injury, most anime fans outside japan are brain-dead shonen heads or virgin teenagers trying to find the absolute edginess. Not to mention that anime only had 2 to 3 weeks to impress these anime-onlies and if they don't, everyone just gonna do what anime fans do the best, canceling stuff.

Thats basically what I can conclude after reading from thousands of anime forums from 4 different countries. Thanks for helping me burn sometimes.
That's whole lotta text, you're lucky I read all of it. I have no issue with the adaptation, but man why just can't they follow the manga pacing? Like they can make the first 15 chapters into 4 or 5 chapters per episode, as the story goes, it become more serious and dramatic. Also your Ted Talk is quite interesting.
Jun 10, 2022 5:06 AM
Apr 2018
OozoraShuba said:
RMTWASHERE said:

That's whole lotta text, you're lucky I read all of it. I have no issue with the adaptation, but man why just can't they follow the manga pacing? Like they can make the first 15 chapters into 4 or 5 chapters per episode, as the story goes, it become more serious and dramatic. Also your Ted Talk is quite interesting.

Thanks, appreciate your reply
Jun 10, 2022 7:12 AM
Aug 2016
AbelDande said:
I know people are doubting and worrying about the adaptation, but anyone still remember how everyone want Shaft to adapt Kaguya-sama and then got disappointed because it’s A-1? And it turned out amazing. Same with Komi.
Doga Kobo is a great studio and the staff for Oshi no Ko is pretty good as well. I think we should not judge it too quickly before we have the first trailer.
If anyone want to have an idea of how OnK will look like, you guys can check Selection Project, an Idol anime with the same director and character designer. That way you’ll have an idea about how OnK look. The anime might not be that good story wise, but the performance of the characters and also the art and animation overall is pretty good IMO. The CGI is also amazing. With the same staff, I think we should not be that worried about that adaptation.

I was kind of skeptical after looking at the Shikimori-san adaptation. However, looking at other good works, especially Senpai ga Uzai, it gives me a bit of relief. I am also hearing that the staff is good so all the more better. Keeping my fingers crossed that the adaptation will be good. ๐Ÿคž

PS: Holy shit they adapted Plastic Memories as well! That was good, I definitely feel more positive now.
Jun 10, 2022 8:26 AM
Feb 2021
I’m not worried because I think the studios works are notably bad, I’m worried cause of the types of shows doga kobo typically does is slice of life and romance. Not a psychological like Oshi no Ko. And from the looks of it, that’s the same for the staff too.
Jun 10, 2022 9:26 AM

May 2021
custardloaf said:
Kaguya's case was different. back then even if A-1 labelled as bad by some people we all knew that the studio have created some of the big franchise in anime history and with a big bucks budget too.

You can't compare with Oshi No Ko case lol. Oshi No Ko manga has massive fanbase and one of the highest rated manga with so many award nominations in japanese. And they got Doga Kobo, who never worked on a proper serious franchise before that has massive publicity.

I don't think the studio are bad. I just think oshi no ko is just too elite level for the studio (based on their track records)
Hopefully they can prove me wrong tho, so they can make a name for themselves finally.
def agree with you, Oshi no ko seems too big for them and everyone knows Doga Kobo as a moe studio (especially its artstyle, Oshi no Ko needs something like the Kuzu No Honkai anime artstyle) I hope they succeed in doing a good job tho.

PS: i don't hate the shikimori-san anime
ryoko6Jun 10, 2022 9:30 AM
Jun 10, 2022 9:29 AM
Apr 2022
starry_yui said:
I’m not worried because I think the studios works are notably bad, I’m worried cause of the types of shows doga kobo typically does is slice of life and romance. Not a psychological like Oshi no Ko. And from the looks of it, that’s the same for the staff too.
Chill, the director for OnK is the same guy who directed Selection Project (another idol anime made by DK), at least you can have some hope with it.
Jun 10, 2022 9:31 AM

May 2021
OozoraShuba said:
starry_yui said:
Chill, the director for OnK is the same guy who directed Selection Project (another idol anime made by DK), at least you can have some hope with it.
bro OnK is not the same... did you read it?
Jun 10, 2022 9:32 AM
Apr 2022
ryoko6 said:
OozoraShuba said:
I know, but it's an idol themed at least. Haven't read it yet, might gonna read it later tho.
Jun 10, 2022 9:34 AM

May 2021
OozoraShuba said:
ryoko6 said:
I know, but it's an idol anime at least.
just read it, then come back.
Jun 10, 2022 9:36 AM
Apr 2022
ryoko6 said:
OozoraShuba said:
I know, but it's an idol anime at least.
just read it, then come back.
I'll, I know that I'll change my mind about it.
Jun 10, 2022 1:01 PM

Jun 2019
I have faith in them...
Jun 10, 2022 1:46 PM

May 2020
doga kobo is the last studio i expect to animated oshi no ko. not because it is bad, just because i never imagine doga kobo animation will be paired with such a theme, it suits more with studios like A-1 or cloverworks if we look at the anime produced by them.

still, for doga kobo quality, i have a high expectation that this would be a great adaptaion.. doga kobo ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ›

Jun 10, 2022 8:29 PM
Mar 2022
LETS GOOOOO FINALLY THIS IS GETTING AN ADAPTATION
Jun 10, 2022 10:07 PM
Jul 2019
Yes, Doga Kobo just don't have strong source material for their works but I think they've done all their adaptations really well.

Seems like it's similar to the staff from Selection Project in terms of direction and visuals. That was an original idol anime and it was visually appealing... just it didn't really hook me that much but that's a different story.

We have Jin Tanaka as the main writer/series composer and he has done a fantastic job with Love Live! Nijigasaki, adapting the game's "weak" story and made it his own, with more than satisfactory results.
nevergainJun 10, 2022 10:13 PM
Jun 10, 2022 10:49 PM

Oct 2018
ryoko6 said:
custardloaf said:

def agree with you, Oshi no ko seems too big for them and everyone knows Doga Kobo as a moe studio (especially its artstyle, Oshi no Ko needs something like the Kuzu No Honkai anime artstyle) I hope they succeed in doing a good job tho.

wow now that you mentioned it, Scum's wish literally fits Oshi no Ko vibe.
I definitely thought that Lerche is the perfect studio for them.
Especially how Lerche adapted Classroom of the Elite.
I never think this series as idols at all since I read the manga it's so creepy and dark lol. that's the reason why I'm really skeptical about doga kobo.
custardloafJun 10, 2022 10:53 PM
Jun 11, 2022 4:25 AM

Jun 2021
custardloaf said:
ryoko6 said:

wow now that you mentioned it, Scum's wish literally fits Oshi no Ko vibe.
I definitely thought that Lerche is the perfect studio for them.
Especially how Lerche adapted Classroom of the Elite.
I never think this series as idols at all since I read the manga it's so creepy and dark lol. that's the reason why I'm really skeptical about doga kobo.

Scum's wish and Oshi no Ko have the same manga artist
Jun 11, 2022 7:03 AM

Oct 2018
The main problem is Doga Kobo might not give the best adaptation that the manga deserves. The atmosphere from the manga might be a cute or moe shit in the adaptation, which it can be sucks, since the studio is highlighted for that matter.

Unless the studio can give the vibe from the manga like they shifted their tone in making the audiences cry in Plastic Memories, dramatic feel in Tada Never Falls in Love, and the dark tone in Myself;Yourself.

I don't fucking care about the animation or any superb character designs. I want the adaptation to be the same vibe as the manga is.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
โ€• Natsume Takashi
Jun 13, 2022 8:22 AM
Jan 2022
I'm not worried about the animation but... doga kobo rarely or maybe not give a new/2nd season and i kinda hope there will be next season
Jun 13, 2022 5:55 PM

Jun 2016
I don't think Doga Koba will screw it up. But my issue is that I don't think they'll do a great job either.

Nothing about Doga Koba previous works stand out, sure you could blame it on the source, but take Studio Deens Fate and Ufotable's Fate adaptations. The difference in production clearly shows in the results. If all people cared about was an easy to consume animated format of a manga, then Ex-Arm would have been a success.

Tbh idr if there was as many hoping for Shaft to do Kaguya as there were Cloverworks/A-1 for OnK. Either way, Doga Kobo can't really be compared to either Shaft or A-1/Cloverworks. Really hard to expect the OnK anime to match or surpass the source material with their track record compared to the other two studios.

God damn. I just realized, this will probably be 1 cour. Not that I'd want a 2 cour production from Doga Koba in the first place... but damn.
InorichiJun 13, 2022 6:35 PM
Jun 17, 2022 4:10 PM
May 2020
Just judging from Shikimori alone, the quality of the latest episode is well-handled and atmospheric, let alone the story may be suck for some people. It's weird, people judging studios by how the story goes, not how the story is told.
Jun 18, 2022 11:54 AM
Aug 2019
I'm expecting oshi no ko have similar tone and vibe like Yesterday wo Utatte
Jun 18, 2022 12:01 PM

Aug 2020
People judged A1 because of what they've done before Kaguya. Heck, the year they adapted Kaguya was one of the years where opinions on A1 started to change and the animators popped off even harder than they usually do with their adaptations.

Just hope that Aqua's VA isnt bad because we are going to get a lot of him monologue-ing. Cant say theres much action going on in the manga until the play anyways. As long as they dont fuck up the tone of the prologue end, it cant be that bad.

Natsuki_SanJuan said:
The main problem is Doga Kobo might not give the best adaptation that the manga deserves. The atmosphere from the manga might be a cute or moe shit in the adaptation, which it can be sucks, since the studio is highlighted for that matter..

Like this mentality is dumb and you can say that for almost any studio. People have said that for Kaguya S1 + A1 Pictures.
RobertsahDHDAJun 18, 2022 12:08 PM
Keep scrolling
Jun 18, 2022 5:03 PM

Oct 2018
BobertkcussineP said:
People judged A1 because of what they've done before Kaguya. Heck, the year they adapted Kaguya was one of the years where opinions on A1 started to change and the animators popped off even harder than they usually do with their adaptations.

Just hope that Aqua's VA isnt bad because we are going to get a lot of him monologue-ing. Cant say theres much action going on in the manga until the play anyways. As long as they dont fuck up the tone of the prologue end, it cant be that bad.

Natsuki_SanJuan said:
The main problem is Doga Kobo might not give the best adaptation that the manga deserves. The atmosphere from the manga might be a cute or moe shit in the adaptation, which it can be sucks, since the studio is highlighted for that matter..

Like this mentality is dumb and you can say that for almost any studio. People have said that for Kaguya S1 + A1 Pictures.
LMAO A1-Pictures is one of my favorite studios that can adapt and execute everything. Action, comedy, romance, drama, etc. You name it their popular works and Kaguya is one of them so I don't have to worry about it. If my mentality is dumb, can you name atleast a bunch of Doga Kobo works that are equal to their bunch of SOL shows and outside of their field?

And FYI, the other dude is right. This is not about the story, this is about how the story would be told. Since we are talking about the anime, not the manga.
Natsuki_SanJuanJun 18, 2022 5:06 PM

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
โ€• Natsume Takashi
Jun 20, 2022 2:38 AM

Feb 2021
would sell my organs to all the people that are worshipping this studio that has notably only produced shit if this adaption is actually done right. that's how positive I'm sure this is screwed as a manga reader seeing that it's "this" studio that will be adapting it

edit: idk why I said all of this. its wrong and makes no sense.
ScuzzyBearDec 11, 2022 9:50 PM

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Jun 20, 2022 2:39 AM

Feb 2021
Fu-ka said:
I'm not worried about the animation but... doga kobo rarely or maybe not give a new/2nd season and i kinda hope there will be next season

Well, another studio can always take over future seasons.
ScuzzyBearDec 11, 2022 9:50 PM

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Any reason why Idol became overwhelmingly popular?

Mattenan - Today

44 by unlocked1 »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2681 by WSP__2 »»
May 24, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.