Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 8, 6:31 AM
Mar 2021
Just wanted to ask if the detective/suspense aspect of the story is going to be there in season 2 or is it just going to be full on idol anime (No spoilers please)
Apr 8, 6:39 AM
Nov 2022
Gurmukh said:
Just wanted to ask if the detective/suspense aspect of the story is going to be there in season 2 or is it just going to be full on idol anime (No spoilers please)

I mean. Wouldn’t it be dumb to build up something only to never touch upon it ever again?
Apr 8, 6:45 AM
Jan 2021
Gurmukh said:

It will be there in bit by bit
Apr 8, 6:47 AM

Apr 2020
It's about Idols and the Entertainment business, as a whole, first and foremost. Everything else is extra and treated as extra.
Apr 8, 7:07 AM
Oct 2017
Gurmukh said:

Season 2 will mainly talk about character relationships, love triangle and also the entertainment industry, the detective aspect will be in the third plan
Apr 8, 8:13 AM
Mar 2021
Buny0058 said:
Gurmukh said:

I mean. Wouldn’t it be dumb to build up something only to never touch upon it ever again?

Yeah, it would be but since that aspect seemed to be left out bit by bit as the last episodes approached so I just wanted to confirm
Apr 8, 8:33 AM
Mar 2021
this is nowhere near an idol anime, rather a mystery/drama which happens to only feature characters that are idols, actual idol anime are actually unwatchable to a normal person so it just pains me when this gets called an idol anime
Apr 8, 8:36 AM
Jul 2023
please tell me the incest arc isn’t gonna happen
Apr 8, 9:12 AM
Nov 2023
Well the mystery aspect is the overarching plot, so naturally it will be present on and off throughout.

As we see at the end of the first season, the big subplot here will be the play. So expect a lot of that. I’m up to date on the manga so I don’t really want to say more than that.
Apr 8, 9:40 AM

Jul 2023
I haven’t read the manga, but it seems to me if they introduced the idea of a mystery in need of being solved, then it’d be silly not to expand on that. Especially since that was the driving plot in the opening episodes; we wouldn’t want plotholes.

I will admit though, I don’t mind the plot being centered around the entertainment industry, either. I think the detective aspect of the story is just a part of what makes the anime so good.
lmosaApr 8, 9:44 AM
It'll all be okay in the end. If you're not okay, it's not the end.
Apr 8, 9:48 AM
Dec 2022
yes (short answer)
Apr 8, 10:08 AM
Nov 2022
Bolona07 said:

It’s gonna happen.
Apr 8, 1:50 PM
Feb 2024
Gurmukh said:

The next season will most likely focus on the entertainment side more, just like the first season. I know this because I have read the manga. It doesn't take long for it to dive straight back in to the mystery/detective side though.
Apr 8, 5:46 PM
Jan 2021
Merve2Love said:
It's about Idols and the Entertainment business, as a whole, first and foremost. Everything else is extra and treated as extra.

detective aspect could be their ultimate technique, they are saving it for later
Apr 8, 11:02 PM
Aug 2013
Bolona07 said:

not yet, it's still far in the future (if we refer to the manga)
Apr 8, 11:23 PM
Jun 2022
Bolona07 said:

Who gonna tell him?
Apr 9, 3:38 AM
Oct 2023
Bolona07 said:

Ikr, I started reading the manga just to see if they were gonna go with the incest ending. If Aqua and Ruby end up together, the entire story would be ruined.
Apr 9, 3:40 AM
Nov 2018
Buny0058 said:
Gurmukh said:

yeah, and people can be dumb sometimes. I guess that's why they're asking.
Apr 9, 4:16 AM
Jun 2021
yes it is there. and in about the same amount as last season.
Apr 9, 10:07 AM
Oct 2023
Bolona07 said:

there is no "incest arc" its an underlying part of the whole story. it becomes more prominent later, but not anytime soon anime-wise (it would be towards the middle/end of season 5 at this rate)
Apr 9, 11:10 AM
Jul 2023
CartConnoisseur said:
Bolona07 said:

there is no "incest arc" its an underlying part of the whole story. it becomes more prominent later, but not anytime soon anime-wise (it would be towards the middle/end of season 5 at this rate)

Oh hell naw I didn’t know it was that serious
Apr 14, 5:08 AM
Sep 2023
Gurmukh said:

the next two arcs in manga are kinda like ups and downs, but the arc after that is favourite for me, if my calculations are correct, season 2 will end with a great cliffhanger

More topics from this board

» Any reason why Idol became overwhelmingly popular?

Mattenan - Yesterday

45 by SCAREDgorilla »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Usopp8000 - Mar 27, 2023

2681 by WSP__2 »»
May 24, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Would you like to marry Ai given the opportunity? (first ep spoilers)

Shizuna - May 6

40 by A_Yaze »»
May 11, 8:38 AM

» Overhyped

Mooogle - May 9

41 by KayKimii »»
May 10, 11:44 AM

Poll: » "Oshi no Ko" Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Jun 28, 2023

680 by Darkiiii »»
May 6, 10:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.