Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 30, 2023 9:55 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to Loakkola
@Lost_Hearts

School Days is not a romance anime, my boy, it's a harem anime.
School Days is literally every genre XD

Horror
School Days consists of decapitation, necrophilia, and murder

Romance
The characters start off actually feeling something. Sekai and Setsuna actually had romantic feelings for Makoto

Comedy
Ova(s) are hilarious lol. Also if you are a fan and rewatch the anime you'll have a different experience second go. Episode 1 Confession 21 minutes Sekai: If you were to actually kiss me I'll kill you! Me first time: okay Me second time: lol. Magical-Heart Kokoro-Chan 2 minutes in Makoto: It is not like I am some video game character that can restart lives. This anime is funny second time around

Harem
Makoto is a chad cheater and walks around with many women

Hentai
Mild nudity

Action
Lol pushing it ik if you disagree I would understand but give it a second to think about it

Mystery
School Days makes the audience wonder, think, ask themselves what'll happen. Does Makoto really like Sekai? Is Sekai better? is Kotonoha in love with Makoto because she is insane? Because she actually likes him? Or because she has no one in her life. Makoto actually stands up for her and feels empathy seeing people bully her. He doesn't feel comfortable seeing people do that. So you ask yourself, why is Makoto doing this? Is it because of Sekai? Because of how he was raised? Why?

Drama
Seeing Kotonoha, for me felt empathetic. Seeing episode 11 where Makoto is shaking Kotonoha asking her to STOP IT what is the matter with you? Why do you still love me? Honestly, I felt sad.

Adventure
This is more applicable if you have seen the ova(s) of play the games

Sci-fi
Watch Magical-Heart Kokoro-Chan

Yes you are no doubt correct, Makoto is the biggest chad in the universe School Days is a harem :P

Nov 30, 2023 10:16 AM

Jan 2022
Reply to Lost_Hearts
School Days is literally every genre XD

Horror
School Days consists of decapitation, necrophilia, and murder

Romance
The characters start off actually feeling something. Sekai and Setsuna actually had romantic feelings for Makoto

Comedy
Ova(s) are hilarious lol. Also if you are a fan and rewatch the anime you'll have a different experience second go. Episode 1 Confession 21 minutes Sekai: If you were to actually kiss me I'll kill you! Me first time: okay Me second time: lol. Magical-Heart Kokoro-Chan 2 minutes in Makoto: It is not like I am some video game character that can restart lives. This anime is funny second time around

Harem
Makoto is a chad cheater and walks around with many women

Hentai
Mild nudity

Action
Lol pushing it ik if you disagree I would understand but give it a second to think about it

Mystery
School Days makes the audience wonder, think, ask themselves what'll happen. Does Makoto really like Sekai? Is Sekai better? is Kotonoha in love with Makoto because she is insane? Because she actually likes him? Or because she has no one in her life. Makoto actually stands up for her and feels empathy seeing people bully her. He doesn't feel comfortable seeing people do that. So you ask yourself, why is Makoto doing this? Is it because of Sekai? Because of how he was raised? Why?

Drama
Seeing Kotonoha, for me felt empathetic. Seeing episode 11 where Makoto is shaking Kotonoha asking her to STOP IT what is the matter with you? Why do you still love me? Honestly, I felt sad.

Adventure
This is more applicable if you have seen the ova(s) of play the games

Sci-fi
Watch Magical-Heart Kokoro-Chan

Yes you are no doubt correct, Makoto is the biggest chad in the universe School Days is a harem :P

@Lost_Hearts u are one interesting critter
Nov 30, 2023 10:19 AM
Mar 2016
Reply to Moonlava
@Lost_Hearts u are one interesting critter
@Moonlava haha really? you don't say XD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Is School Days a misunderstood masterpiece? ( 1 2 )

SkyEatsOcean - Jan 30, 2015

52 by eblf2013 »»
Jun 11, 4:24 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

itainteazy - Aug 2, 2007

180 by eblf2013 »»
Jun 10, 3:29 PM

» Was Sekai really guilty?

iHateAnimeBro - Jul 29, 2022

23 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 5, 8:25 PM

» why do people like the ending of school days?

uzay99 - Dec 18, 2023

38 by Minhtam24fu68 »»
Jun 3, 11:01 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Siing - Jul 5, 2007

163 by eblf2013 »»
Jun 3, 5:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.