Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Aug 4, 2021 9:35 AM
Feb 2020
So this is the end for anime and it won't be getting another season cz it's been 4 years, so I just want someone to tell me what after the anime,

I don't read LN so I simply want to know shortest version of the story and what happened in the end, who got with who and who became what,

Any help would be appreciated
Aug 4, 2021 9:46 AM
Jan 2021
Mathi786 said:
So this is the end for anime and it won't be getting another season cz it's been 4 years, so I just want someone to tell me what after the anime,

I don't read LN so I simply want to know shortest version of the story and what happened in the end, who got with who and who became what,

yeah I want to know that too !!!!
Aug 4, 2021 10:28 AM
Oct 2020
Mathi786 said:

Well I also just read the summary given in some reddit page... u can do that too.. unfortunately I don't have the link but u can find it
Here is what I remember: Miyabi proposes to itsuki but get rejected and after few volumes he proposes to nayuta when she get sick for some reason and they do get married quick like when she grad high school and have a kid together
There were lot of events and there was a volume where they showed the story between the loli (tax agent or something ), a famous author and another author that itsuki once met and looked upto who is dead now

Wait ...now that I read it again it's so low on info ..damn I expected better from me..at this point I am a birdbrain who can't even remember the summary of a story I liked and read one year ago

Well just wait for a ln reader
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki
Aug 4, 2021 10:56 AM
Apr 2020
Kani gets stolen from me thats all I know but I'm planning on reading it haha
Aug 4, 2021 9:26 PM

Jun 2021
Mathi786 said:

It's very very long and a short summary would be hard to give for a big light novel like this instead...
Go on google and search a sister's all you need ending the first thing which will come will be a summary on reddit its very long but you'll get what you need...
Aug 5, 2021 10:36 AM
Feb 2020
GinHachi23 said:
Mathi786 said:

Well I also just read the summary given in some reddit page... u can do that too.. unfortunately I don't have the link but u can find it
Here is what I remember: Miyabi proposes to itsuki but get rejected and after few volumes he proposes to nayuta when she get sick for some reason and they do get married quick like when she grad high school and have a kid together
There were lot of events and there was a volume where they showed the story between the loli (tax agent or something ), a famous author and another author that itsuki once met and looked upto who is dead now

Wait ...now that I read it again it's so low on info ..damn I expected better from me..at this point I am a birdbrain who can't even remember the summary of a story I liked and read one year ago

I think m a bigger birdbrain bcz u forgot the story after a year and I watched it yesterday and I still can't remember who is miyabi and I think nayuta was that girl with white hair right,
And what happened to that other author guy with glasses,

And another thing forgetting this stuff is better for your brain rather than remembering it
Aug 5, 2021 10:37 AM
Feb 2020
Haydorwaldor said:
Kani gets stolen from me thats all I know but I'm planning on reading it haha

It was bound to happen one way or another
Aug 5, 2021 10:37 AM
Feb 2020
Yo_ItzChika said:
Mathi786 said:

It's very very long and a short summary would be hard to give for a big light novel like this instead...
Go on google and search a sister's all you need ending the first thing which will come will be a summary on reddit its very long but you'll get what you need...

My way is much more fun that yours
Aug 5, 2021 10:44 AM

Jun 2021
Mathi786 said:
Yo_ItzChika said:

Okay kid...good for you I guess
Aug 5, 2021 10:21 PM
Feb 2020
Yo_ItzChika said:
Mathi786 said:

Okay kid...good for you I guess

Calling someone a kid for no reason

U r weird
Aug 6, 2021 3:29 AM
Oct 2020
Mathi786 said:
GinHachi23 said:

I think m a bigger birdbrain bcz u forgot the story after a year and I watched it yesterday and I still can't remember who is miyabi and I think nayuta was that girl with white hair right,
And what happened to that other author guy with glasses,

And another thing forgetting this stuff is better for your brain rather than remembering it

No It was a mistake on my part ....I searched and found that it was miyako instead (the girl who the ikeman glasses author crushed on)
There is no char named miyabi in it

Yeah it might be but I feel really bad when I go the store and forget what I came to buy
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2017

167 by Prinzwil »»
May 26, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2017

105 by myanimelisy »»
May 17, 12:54 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2017

82 by Miki42 »»
Jan 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2017

88 by Miki42 »»
Jan 2, 7:36 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2017

139 by Miki42 »»
Jan 1, 8:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.