Forum Settings
Forums
A Sister's All You Need. (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 17, 2019 3:19 PM
Aug 2014
As the author (sounds like a male name but everything else feels female including that silver-haired tag) pointed out, this volume was the silliest volume and not much of importance was delivered. It was still an enjoyable read with lots of funny moments. The new character is designed well and she's a welcome addition to the cast. It seems like many questions will be answered in the future. I like the attention to detail and satire this franchise casts onto the light novel industry. Good shit.

The ending to the original chapters, excluding the radio, sent a chill down my spines. Seeing Itsuki proclaim that he would keep on loving sisters as long as he never had one himself made me understand why Chihiro hides her gender from her brother. She's scared of crushing her brother's ambition and she's clearly in love with him.

One part that did strike me as odd was that her mother made her throw her girly clothes out. It might either relate to some past trauma in her previous family or might just completely denounce my condolences towards Chihiro not being able to reveal herself to her brother.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Chapter 30 Discussion

2life - Jan 10, 2022

0 by 2life »»
Jan 10, 2022 4:08 AM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Volume 6 Discussion

GiantQAACSleier - Feb 11, 2020

0 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Feb 11, 2020 3:51 PM

Poll: » Imouto sae Ireba Ii. Volume 3 Discussion

GiantQAACSleier - Jul 17, 2019

0 by GiantQAACSleier »»
Jul 17, 2019 12:18 PM

» What happened after Volume 8?

Hlebka - Jun 8, 2019

0 by Hlebka »»
Jun 8, 2019 3:06 AM

» Anime Adaptation Confirmed.

EasyGo-er - Jul 8, 2015

6 by FirelinkPilgrim »»
Dec 24, 2017 12:28 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.