Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 2, 3:09 AM
Sep 2023
hi, i just finished the original steins;gate season, but i am unsure on what the watch order is after that. there are many different watch orders online so i am confused as to which is the best?

also, is it explained how eating vegetables turned ruka into a woman? im confused about that part lol
Feb 2, 3:16 AM
Oct 2019
Stein;gate EP 23 beta then zero after the movie or more simply release order. Steins;gate was never confused fans decided to made it that way. Zero released 8 years after the original is the best proof you can get and especially how zero was advertised. Also steins;gate zero got an OVA after EP 23 just like steins;gate with the episode 25.
Feb 2, 3:25 AM

May 2017
Ep 25B or "Missing Link" I think it was called.
Then Steins;Gate 0
The movie and Ova are optional but I recommend them nonetheless
Feb 2, 3:33 AM

Jan 2017
wcuni said:
hi, i just finished the original steins;gate season, but i am unsure on what the watch order is after that. there are many different watch orders online so i am confused as to which is the best?

There is not many orders. There is the release order (the right order, intended by the creators), and the "chronological order", which is just some people trying to bullshit you for some reason.

Since you completed the original Steins;Gate, you already finished the story.
You can now watch Oukoubakko no Poriomania (Episode 25) & the Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà-vu Movie, which are two Epilogue stories. They are very fun, and contains a lot of (non-Ecchi) fan-service.

Kyoukaimenjou no Missing Link (23β) & Steins;Gate 0 are the story about how the future Okabe came up with Operation Skuld.

And there is also the IBM Specials & Kesshou Takei no Valentine, which are some fun episodes.

In case you are not aware, Steins;Gate is only a little part of an overarching franchise, called Science;Adventure Series. So you can also dig deeper into it.

wcuni said:
also, is it explained how eating vegetables turned ruka into a woman? im confused about that part lol

Nah. It's just some old/weird legends about pregnant womans. You can find many such diet that will supposedly impact the child and his gender/intelligence/..., almost all completely debunked by science.
Alexioos95Feb 2, 3:39 AM
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 2, 3:42 AM

Jun 2021
@Alexioos95

Superstitions in a science anime...
Remember what Master Oogway told us:

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Feb 2, 4:35 AM
Jan 2022
steins gate 0 ,but only if you rly loved the anime,bc i paticularly didnt like It that much,but i recommend playing steins gate.
Feb 2, 6:07 AM

May 2016
If you only want to watch anime, then:

- Oukoubakko no Poriomania OVA (Episode 25)
- Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà-vu Movie (sequel taking place after "Episode 25"
- Kyoukaimenjou no Missing Link OVA (23β) + Steins;Gate 0

If you are willing to read visual novels, then sell your soul to Mages and dwelve into the Science Adventure series, in which Steins;Gate is Part 2. In that case avoid the rest of SciADV anime for your own sake
-
Feb 2, 6:10 AM

May 2016
Reply to Alexioos95
wcuni said:

There is not many orders. There is the release order (the right order, intended by the creators), and the "chronological order", which is just some people trying to bullshit you for some reason.

Since you completed the original Steins;Gate, you already finished the story.
You can now watch Oukoubakko no Poriomania (Episode 25) & the Fuka Ryouiki no Déjà-vu Movie, which are two Epilogue stories. They are very fun, and contains a lot of (non-Ecchi) fan-service.

Kyoukaimenjou no Missing Link (23β) & Steins;Gate 0 are the story about how the future Okabe came up with Operation Skuld.

And there is also the IBM Specials & Kesshou Takei no Valentine, which are some fun episodes.

In case you are not aware, Steins;Gate is only a little part of an overarching franchise, called Science;Adventure Series. So you can also dig deeper into it.

wcuni said:

Nah. It's just some old/weird legends about pregnant womans. You can find many such diet that will supposedly impact the child and his gender/intelligence/..., almost all completely debunked by science.
Alexioos95 said:
Nah. It's just some old/weird legends about pregnant womans. You can find many such diet that will supposedly impact the child and his gender/intelligence/..., almost all completely debunked by science

I can actually explain it with Anonymous;Code 😎🤓

Bard_Eren said:
Superstitions in a science anime

A "science" anime which is centered around pseudoscience ;)
-
Feb 2, 7:31 AM
Sep 2018
Nothing. Everything besides the original show sucks.
Feb 2, 8:08 AM

Feb 2016
Don't watch anything else with "Steins;Gate" in the title, because they all suck. Watch Robotics;Notes if you want something in the same franchise that doesn't suck.
If you want to watch Chaos;Child, you have to watch Chaos;Head beforehand.
その目だれの目?
Feb 2, 3:13 PM
Nov 2016
You already got your answer, I will only say this: if you are planning on watching the anime of Steins;Gate 0 then keep your expectations low, that anime has a love/hate relationship among fans, I'm a hardcore Steins;Gate fan but I disliked the anime of Steins;Gate 0, have I watched that anime with low expectations then I might probably have enjoyed it a little bit more, who knows, but as a Steins;Gate fan, my expectations were through the roof and since it didn't met my expectations I got disappointed tremendously by it.

The movie is pretty good though, some Steins;Gate fans disliked the movie but I loved the movie.
Feb 2, 8:10 PM
Jul 2020
xZabuzax said:
You already got your answer, I will only say this: if you are planning on watching the anime of Steins;Gate 0 then keep your expectations low, that anime has a love/hate relationship among fans, I'm a hardcore Steins;Gate fan but I disliked the anime of Steins;Gate 0, have I watched that anime with low expectations then I might probably have enjoyed it a little bit more, who knows, but as a Steins;Gate fan, my expectations were through the roof and since it didn't met my expectations I got disappointed tremendously by it.

The movie is pretty good though, some Steins;Gate fans disliked the movie but I loved the movie.

Steins Gate 0 visual novel was insane. They cut so much from the anime but I watched it before I played it and the ending to 0’s anime surpasses every single anime, even the original steins gate. The credits roll with Gate of Steiner is so worth the slog. A lot of the fans dislike it but I think this Okabe was far better. The other had his quips and when he returned, it was far more impactful. Sure the writing isn’t as good like how are people here, here and there but the anime didn’t have enough run time.
Feb 2, 10:07 PM

Jan 2017
SciADV_Maniac said:

Ah... The explanation could be interesting, but it really does looks like some kind of damage control, no ?
Or is it a detail they did planned and kept hidden for 13 whole years ?
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Feb 3, 12:46 AM

May 2016
Reply to Alexioos95
SciADV_Maniac said:

Ah... The explanation could be interesting, but it really does looks like some kind of damage control, no ?
Or is it a detail they did planned and kept hidden for 13 whole years ?
@Alexioos95

Anonymous;Code is not a damage control. There are just so much hints about its reveals in the entire franchise that it's 100% sure this was always.

By the way, I was only half serious with Luka in this case, if it wasn't obvious from the emojis.
-
Feb 3, 3:10 AM
Sep 2023
thanks guys 🙏

movie and ova were good, looking forward to zero

More topics from this board

» Watch order ⁉️ ( 1 2 )

neel_senpai - May 29

54 by WeAreBlank20 »»
Yesterday, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Is Kurisu alive at the very end ❓❓

neel_senpai - May 30

39 by SciADV_Maniac »»
Yesterday, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

zimno - May 17, 2011

311 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - May 10, 2011

271 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 8:42 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kuro4735 - Apr 12, 2011

368 by Agathusian »»
Yesterday, 4:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.