Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2017 2:56 AM
Jun 2017
Am I alone with this thought?

The story of Masamune-kun no Revenge is obviously different, but i would say there are alot of similarities between this two Anime.
Fujinomiya is basically a fusion out of Onodera and Marika (rich, illness, lives at the top of an appartment tower, mix of marika and onoderas personality, has a female butler etc.)
Female Mc is also a tsundere.
Also the final episodes definitely reminds really of Nisekoi S1 ending.
Though the this anime isn't a classical Harem, as it's obvious there is only one option...
I dont know if this series will introduce more unnecessary characters like Nisekoi did but I hope it won't.
That and the boredom killed Nisekoi, especially S2.
Because so far it's morbe enjoyable then Nisekoi(until now), even if gorilla is better than ultra tsundere imo, so is Masamune better than Raku.
It's like a 2.0 version there are similarities but still a lot has changed.

ThatAnimeListAug 13, 2017 3:05 AM
Jan 25, 2022 3:44 PM

Oct 2021
Nah, Nisekoi and this Anime is very different, this ain't even harem.
Nisekoi's characters just spent their whole time searching for the key, the manga was filled with Onodera and the (guy's name) moments.

This anime is between 2 main characters mostly.
The girl rejects the boy probably because he was fat at those times.
Now he tries to get revenge on the girl by making her love him then dump her ig.

They're very different.
yes.
Jan 25, 2022 6:47 PM
Feb 2021
DarkOpposite said:
Nisekoi's characters just spent their whole time searching for the key, the manga was filled with Onodera and the (guy's name) moments.

Now he tries to get revenge on the girl by making her love him then dump her ig.

They're very different.
Chitoge had more moments than Onodera in Manga and she was the main heroine of the series.
Jan 25, 2022 10:12 PM

Oct 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
DarkOpposite said:

They're very different.
Chitoge had more moments than Onodera in Manga and she was the main heroine of the series.

Don't think so, had to skip many chapters because they were only onodera moments, even tho she is the main character, she is still not the most loved one for some people :/
yes.
Jan 25, 2022 10:22 PM
Feb 2021
DarkOpposite said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

Don't think so, had to skip many chapters because they were only onodera moments, even tho she is the main character, she is still not the most loved one for some people :/
I read the manga and watched anime and in both medium Chitoge appeared more than her. Onodera is one of the main characters but doesn't have strong moments like Chitoge either. Chitoge is still liked by many and was the winner of Final poll(Onodera won 1st two though)and won the Overseas poll too. Also, there are many fan who doesn't like Onodera especially outside Japan.
Jan 25, 2022 10:44 PM

Oct 2021
Abysmal_Saint76 said:
DarkOpposite said:

I read the manga and watched anime and in both medium Chitoge appeared more than her. Onodera is one of the main characters but doesn't have strong moments like Chitoge either. Chitoge is still liked by many and was the winner of Final poll(Onodera won 1st two though)and won the Overseas poll too. Also, there are many fan who doesn't like Onodera especially outside Japan.

Well then, I just can't remember those scens then.
Im one of those Onodera hating fans btw.
yes.
Jan 25, 2022 10:50 PM
Feb 2021
DarkOpposite said:
Abysmal_Saint76 said:

Well then, I just can't remember those scens then.
Im one of those Onodera hating fans btw.
Same here. Glad, she lost which was obvious though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 5, 2017

408 by Treyv0n »»
Yesterday, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2017

218 by Lkunnnss »»
Apr 22, 2:50 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Apr 18, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.