Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 5, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2011
Like, really? I just found it funny that no one could ever make a database for him yet someone manage to make an separate character database for "Kamakura Izuru".

Anyone could just named him under Mitarai Ryota too since that's usually his dominant role and just put a spoiler tag like
or something like that.

Sep 5, 2016 2:27 PM

Mar 2014
He's listed as the ultimate imposter plain and simple on the Dangan Ronpa wiki
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 5, 2016 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
I mean here on MAL.

Sep 8, 2016 3:35 PM

Mar 2014
Tennouji said:
I mean here on MAL.
Yeah, I know, I meant that the MAL database moderators should consider adding him to the database as "The SHSL/Ultimate imposter" in case they don't want to add him as Byakuya Togami/Ryota Mitarai 2 I still think SHSL is a much better name because I was a fan of the series long before the first game was even localized but that's just me
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Sep 8, 2016 5:41 PM

Sep 2011
Totally agreed. Maybe I should try to add him on the database sooner or later.

Sep 8, 2016 10:12 PM

May 2014
Tennouji said:
Like, really? I just found it funny that no one could ever make a database for him yet someone manage to make an separate character database for "Kamakura Izuru".

Anyone could just named him under Mitarai Ryota too since that's usually his dominant role and just put a spoiler tag like
or something like that.
Putting an "Ultimate Impostor" in the database would be too big of a spoiler. Izuru is different since scrolling through he can just pass off as another character/student but in general when playing SDR2 you're not supposed to be aware of an impostor existing, etc. Also what would his picture even be? His real face would also be a spoiler ://

Sep 8, 2016 10:52 PM

Sep 2011
Wrath said:
Tennouji said:

or something like that.
Putting an "Ultimate Impostor" in the database would be too big of a spoiler. Izuru is different since scrolling through he can just pass off as another character/student but in general when playing SDR2 you're not supposed to be aware of an impostor existing, etc. Also what would his picture even be? His real face would also be a spoiler ://

What I meant in Kamakura is, Kamakura Izuru = Hajime Hinata. By that, that's just plain stupid to make a separate database and if this still insists, then there should be also a database for Genocider Syo.

Seriously if you're worried about his real face, then just simply use the fat Mitarai Ryota and still use his impostor name as Mitarai Ryota.

What's to worry about a spoiler? Anyway, I'll put a database regards to the Impostor once I go home.

Sep 8, 2016 11:20 PM

May 2014
Tennouji said:
Wrath said:

What I meant in Kamakura is, Kamakura Izuru = Hajime Hinata. By that, that's just plain stupid to make a separate database and if this still insists, then there should be also a database for Genocider Syo.

Seriously if you're worried about his real face, then just simply use the fat Mitarai Ryota and still use his impostor name as Mitarai Ryota.

What's to worry about a spoiler? Anyway, I'll put a database regards to the Impostor once I go home.
Personally it makes sense to me that Izuru has his own page and Syo/UI don't, Izuru is first introduced as a separate character from Hajime and you don't find out he's another persona of Hajime until the end game (not including DR3 here) whilst the first time Syo is introduced she's shown as the alter ego of Toko right off the bat, and again no one is aware that an impostor exists until way later on. Agh I'm confusing myself. All in all the facial recognition is a huge problem.

Sep 8, 2016 11:30 PM

Sep 2011
Wrath said:
Tennouji said:

Personally it makes sense to me that Izuru has his own page and Syo/UI don't, Izuru is first introduced as a separate character from Hajime and you don't find out he's another persona of Hajime until the end game (not including DR3 here) whilst the first time Syo is introduced she's shown as the alter ego of Toko right off the bat, and again no one is aware that an impostor exists until way later on. Agh I'm confusing myself. All in all the facial recognition is a huge problem.

It doesn't really matter when they're introduced. What I'm implying is Izuru/Hinata and Toko/Syo are just only on one body two personalities and yet Izuru has his own database yet Syo hasn't? While there's Ryota and the Impostor and that's technically 2 characters(Body count) unlike the 2 that I mentioned but Impostor can't have an entry yet Izuru can? That's just seem plain bias. I'm trying to be fair here.

Sep 8, 2016 11:40 PM

May 2014
Tennouji said:
Wrath said:

It doesn't really matter when they're introduced. What I'm implying is Izuru/Hinata and Toko/Syo are just only on one body two personalities and yet Izuru has his own database yet Syo hasn't? While there's Ryota and the Impostor and that's technically 2 characters(Body count) unlike the 2 that I mentioned but Impostor can't have an entry yet Izuru can? That's just seem plain bias. I'm trying to be fair here.
Idk honestly bc what I'm saying makes sense but also what you're saying makes sense and I'm just a clusterfuck now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2016

195 by WIIXAnd »»
May 22, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2016

225 by Beguni »»
May 1, 8:21 AM

» *spoilers* Why do people not like this season?

kakashis_sidehoe - Mar 26, 2023

33 by Kiryotsu »»
Jan 5, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2016

526 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 4, 9:44 PM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Zetsubou-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2016

242 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 7:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.