Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Jun 6, 2016 7:22 PM

Apr 2013
@MasaakiYuuto
First off time relevance is hard to keep track of so can you change it to the amount of post
Bio is still to short.
And the power is still sort of lacking in detail

Jun 6, 2016 7:38 PM

Mar 2016
@Jesus_H_Macy
There are some things about the power that need to be clarified. First off, being able to adsorb kinetic energy from anywhere just makes him too powerful, since literally any action generates it, giving him a limitless source of it. Add some limitations as to what sources he can acquire kinetic energy from, along with how much he gains from them. Also, since this is an absorb/store kind of power, you need to add a counter of sorts for how much kinetic energy he has "stored", along with how much of it his powers use. That's all I see for now.
Jun 6, 2016 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
@MasaakiYuuto
Alright
The power is getting there. Can you pick a multipler such as 1.2 for the amount of strength increase and the number of post looks fine.
And then the bio is still a tad short. It's a minimum of 75 words.

Jun 6, 2016 8:00 PM

Apr 2013
MasaakiYuuto said:
@alice157 ok i extended the bio and added a multiplier

Can the multiplier be between 1.1 an 1.5, thats the range we have for f rank

Jun 6, 2016 8:14 PM

Apr 2013
MasaakiYuuto said:
Alice157 said:

Can the multiplier be between 1.1 an 1.5, thats the range we have for f rank
done

So with the Sword the 1.3 power up in strength last for 5 post and has a 35 cooldown.
do you wnat to lower the cooldown post. I think most fights would end before you get to post 35 times.
Also is the strength of 1.3 multiplying the strength of your character?

Jun 6, 2016 8:24 PM

Aug 2014
@MasaakiYuuto

She's asking for clarification on the power, is the 1.3 strenthening to his sword only or does he become 1.3 stronger as well? The duration of 5 posts is okay, but what seems too long is it's cooldown, it's more of a disadvantage to you to have it as 35 posts you could maybe make it 10 posts.

And that's about it
Jun 6, 2016 8:30 PM

Aug 2014
@MasaakiYuuto

Well you've still missing to reply if that is how the power actually works, cause this
"strenghtens the duration of the sword by 1.3 ST "
Makes it seem like only the sword is getting strengthened, as making it more durable.
Jun 6, 2016 8:37 PM

Aug 2014
Umm okay, so his power is to only strengthen the durability of his sword for 5 posts.
Just letting you agree on it once again,
Anyways here
Jun 6, 2016 11:27 PM

Nov 2014
Name Middleton
Power: Warging
Power Explanation: The power to temporarily take control of an animal, while rendering his eyes to roll into the back of his head and him to fall over while doing so. (later hopefully people too)
Weapon: Steel Sword
Club: Swim Club
Pic: http://cdn.anisearch.com/images/character/screen/50/50238/full/343125.jpg
Personality: Pretends to be lazy, but is actually a hard worker, he actually cares a lot about his subordinates and friends, considering them to be his family. Always quick with a joke, and can be as serious as needed if the situation requires. [/img]
Bio:
MiddletonIIJun 7, 2016 12:02 AM
Jun 7, 2016 1:09 AM

Sep 2013
Name: Morrow Yates
Power: Plushy parade
Power Explanation:

Morrow's power involves animating her collection of stuffed plushies through psychomancy. Each individual plushy has its own unique abilties, banes and range from which they can be controlled at.

• Mr. Stern: This plushy is composed of titanium and as such has an extreme weight that can be utilised in battle. Despite the extreme weight that can be put behind strikes with this plushie, it cannot be manipulated beyond less than a metre beyond her body. This means that Mr. Stern's use in battle is to get in the way of oncoming attacks as a means of defence. If Mr. Stern blocks an attack there is a two post cooldown before he can be picked up off the ground.

• Ms. Pep: These plushies can be charged up and launched into the ground where they will act like boomerang bouncy balls, electrocuting slightly anyone they pass by and potentially inflicting a short based paralysis and electrical damage upon impact. If one manages to hit someone it will immediately begin its bounce back towards Morrow. She has three of these and each are the size of an apple. Two post cooldown

• Mr. Mean: Her main plushy, Mr. Mean is life-sized and is stuffed with sand. While his attacks are weak they are swift, and Mr. Mean is animated independently of Morrow.

• Ms. bubbly: While this plushy cannot be telekinetically moved, by squeezing its chest it releases a torrent of water from its mouth. Four post cooldown.

• Mr. Cool: A small plushie, this one can be sent running around the field creating a sheet of slippery ice on the ground wherever it treads.
    Three post cooldown.

Weapon: A collection of hanguns holstered in concealed areas around her body

Club: Sewing club
Pic:

Personality: Despite what her frail and innocent appearance might imply about her character, Morrow has a foul scottish tongue and cooperation, manners and generosity didn't survive long in her family tree. While accustomed to being given everything she ever wanted she is far from a helpless spoiled brat that would run off to daddy whenever someone gave her any trouble. Morrow was raised on the principle that the best way for you to get what you want is for you to get what you want. Whether it be ambiguous threats to planned 'accidents', torture to bribery, Morrow is well versed in getting what she wants for herself.

Her choice to join the student council was obviously tactical, though the worth of the position was dictated by the worth of the committee. By being in charge of public relationships, Morrow controls the school's consensus on the council. From covering up incriminating activities to making lawsuits 'disapear' with some carefully placed threats, Morrow's dirty hands ensure the council remains clean.

Bio:

Born in Scottland to the daughter of a lucrative gun smuggler business man, Morrow's childhood was extremely comfortable albeit comforted by dirty money. After a contract with their pipeline to the R,I.R.A. went sour, Morrow's father decided he had to get his daughter as far away from the terrorists as she could, as they would no doubt have planned to use her, be it as a hostage for negotiation or a body for a message.

Hereditary stubbornness kept a resistant Morrow close, for a time. On her sixteenth birthday her father was just returning from picking up a birthday cake when he was killed by a car bomb planted by the R.I.R.A. in retaliation. This time forced against her will, Morrow was forced by his late father's connections to charter a plane to Japan, where she would attend Mirai high and get away from the violent life her father had long since tried to push her towards.

Once there, a grieving Morrow compartmentalised her emotions and used working in public relations with the school's student council as a cathartic means of dealing with her father's death.
Jun 7, 2016 5:08 PM

Feb 2015
Name: Allyson Williams
Power Phasewalker
Power Explanation: Allyson has the ability to both generate and discharge neon esque light energy from her body. This manifestation can be manipulated in a series of ways depending on which part of her body she discharges the energy from:

• Discharging the energy at her feet to effectively phase-dash a few steps swiftly. One post cooldown
  • Her main use of this power comes with discharging the lasers from her hands, which allow her to fire short bursts or laser beams of concentrated neon light. Two post cooldown for beam (the burst fire is about as painful as a bee sting and is more for annoyance and spacing so I dont think a cooldown is necessary)
  • By discharging the energy from her chest, Allyson can send out a pulse of neon, which can knock back anyone within a metre and a half radius of her. Two post cooldown
  • Discharging the neon from her back allows her to dash forward a few feet and deliver a powerful shoulder. Two post cooldown

Weapon:

By constantly focusing a small amount of her energy into her hands, Allyson is able to project her neon energy into a beam, creating a sword like laser atop the metallic hilt she carries with her. As this blade is comprised of neon light, it does sgnificantly less damage than a normal sword and has more in common with a stun baton than a sword.
Club: Art club
Appearance

Personality: Allyson is a bit of a creep. Plagued by mental illnesses in abundance, she has never fit in with any social groups at school. This caused an extreme lack of confidence and social skills. She is a compulsive liar and will often devote an impressive amount of time into creating intracite and flawlessly woven lies for no reason other than to test her abilities and see if she can decieve people into believing her. A lost lamb that has been pacing the fringes of society for her life, she is lost in the world and has neither the skills or the approachability to reconnect it, as her appearance reflects her status as a pariah. It is impossible to determine what disorders she actually has, as she has more than enough knowledge and intelligence to fake any and all standardised tests, From examining her actions and speech, it could be deducted that she suffers from a host of defects such as borderline personality disorder, psych and schizophrenia. Despite how little she interacts with people and fine society, she has an obsessive compulsion towards etiquette and fine tastes. Unlike most, if not all, students at Mirai High, Allyson has no qualms with murdering people and seems to be able to do so without any emotional response, and generally tends to murder those lacking in manners. This, of course, is a fact known only to her, as she has remained elusive to the authorities.
Bio: Allyson was born into aristocracy and for many years indulged in a lavished lifestyle, never in want of anything. Despite this she was never a happy girl. She found herself unable to be entertained by any of life's material entertainments. Social obligation to her parents prevented her from doing anything illegal but that barrier was soon to falter. Following a spontaneous house fire at a family reunion at the Williams' estate, Allyson has been living homeless ever since her entire family's death. Luck and the promise of food brought her to Mirai. Four years living on the streets making an offer as base as that irresistible to her.
WhoremoansJun 8, 2016 12:27 AM

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Jun 7, 2016 5:10 PM

Mar 2016
@Moloko-Plus

The chest energy discharge can be changed to 2 posts. Phase dash to 1 (considering it is only "a few steps", it really doesn't make her OP).
Countenance_ArcJun 7, 2016 5:23 PM
Jun 7, 2016 6:31 PM

Aug 2014
Name:Sanada Tatsuya
Power: Sword Telekinsis
Power Explanation: This power allows Sanada to control his sword with his mind.
Sword block- This lets him spin his sword out in front of him blocking any incoming projectiles (3 post cooldown)
Sword throw- This ability sends Sanada's sword flying towards his opponent and then back to himself (12 meters) (3 post cooldown)
Sword flurry- Performs a flurry of swipes with his sword whilst standing from afar (8 Meters) (4 post cooldown)
Club: Fencing
Pic:
Personality: Sanada is quite a shy person and tends to keep to himself, not that he cant easily strike up a conversation with someone he just feels that it would be a waste of his efforts. He likes to insult others intellect most of the time during conversation and feels no remorse when insulting or hurting dim witted people.
Bio: When Sanada was a young child he was forced into training by his father who was a great swordsman known for his amazing techniques that no one else could master. Sanada was trained in multiple martial arts and then when he got home his father taught him the family techniques although just like everyone else who attempted it he could not recreate these skills. Because of this his father grew tired and angry that his child would not be able to carry on his legend. His father turned to alcohol in order to drown his sorrows, whilst in this state he still made the young boy train and hit him if he made a mistake... This carried on for numerous years, from the young age of seven until he was thirteen. For Sanada's birthday his father bought him his own sword to practice with since he was only using a wooden sword up to this point. He begun to practice with this sword but he still couldn't get the techniques right. Once again the father took his anger out on his son but this time the boy retaliated cutting off his fathers hand. His father yelled in pain grabbing the sword of his son and swinging it at him cutting him just above the nose catching both of his eyes. Sanada fell to the floor bleeding from his head, the next thing he knew he was in hospital or so they said, a doctor came up to his side and broke the news to him, that he will never be able to see again. His father took him home and got down on his hands and knees to begin apologizing, Sanada ignored his old man and simply asked for his sword so he could carry on training pointing it out in the corner of the room. His father was astonished "H-How could you see that?" his father asked, the boy replied with "I cant see anything i could just sense it" he explained. "I close my eyes every time you beat me, i've learnt to see even though i am blinded by your hatred of me" At this point the sword flew through his father and into his hands. "I am sorry dad, I gave you enough chances" He said sheathing his sword and walking away from his dying father, before turning around and saying "I loved you dad, rest well". Sanada had been practising these techniques in secret but he didn't show his father because he wanted his love to come from being a father not a teacher.

(Sorry if half that doesnt make sense, alcoholisms :P)
(Who knows, could even be better XD)
Umbra_curatorJun 7, 2016 6:58 PM

Song i'm feeling right now: <3

Quote of the day:"Throw me to the wolves and i'll return as pack leader"
Jun 7, 2016 6:55 PM

Nov 2015
@Umbra_curator

Sword block- This lets him spin his sword out infront of him blocking any incoming projectiles (3 post cooldown)

Could this ability of his block non-physical projectiles? (e.g. fireballs and whatnot)

Sword throw- This ability sends Sanada's sword flying towards his opponent and then back to himself (3 post cooldown)
Sword flurry- Performs a flurry of swipes with his sword whilst standing from afar (4 post cooldown)

Could you add a range to both of these abilities? Even short, medium, or long range will do. Adding in distance values (e.g. 10 meters) would be better though.
Forum Set and Profile Picture by aikopotz~
Jun 7, 2016 6:59 PM

Aug 2014
Yeah, i was thinking so, is that okay?

Sword throw- 12 meters
Sword flurry- 8 metres
?

Jun 7, 2016 7:05 PM

Nov 2015
Sounds fair enough.

Unless other admins have something to add (new to the job lol), I think he's good to go. :D

Also, I'm dirt-poor, so I don't have a fancy admin seal of approval yet. :[

EDIT: Already have one.
Nice--Jun 8, 2016 5:36 AM
Jun 7, 2016 7:16 PM

Aug 2014
Wooooh, nigga we made it

Jun 8, 2016 5:16 PM

Jul 2013
(Making her a normal student to free up an SC slot.)

Name: Fetch Bailey

Power: Iron Will

Power Explanation:

Fetch's entire skeletal structure is made purely of an iridium-cobalt alloy which is both highly durable and very prone to magnetism. She is able to magnetise these bones herself, allowing her to attract metal towards herself and can also reflux this pulse, sending out a wave of electricity and all the metal that had been attracted to her body. With much focus, Fetch is also able to slowly drag a block of silver metal from her dorm room to her location. This block breaks up into a full suit of armour she calls "Fullmetal" and can effortlessly be transitioned on to herself. This armour is extremely thin and offers little protection to her body. Its main use lies with her reflux ability, as she can repulse parts of the armour such as the hands to shoot outward at an enemy and be pulled straight back, granting her both additional range and speed with all her melee attacks.

Weapon: A fist fighter through and through, Fetch does not have many weapons but what she does have is a very paticular set of tools, tools she has acquired over a very long career. Tools that make her a nightmare for people like you.

• Built into the wrists of her suit are thin, metallic chains tipped with sharp hooks, three on each wrist. These are used to grab an opponent and drag them towards her.
  • Her helmet is equipped with a wealth of features, ranging from an effective H.U.D. courtesy of Shirogane Industries to being capable of enhancing her vision as though she was peering through a scope, though if she moves her vision is automatically restored to normal.
  • By clenching her fist she is able to protrude long iridium claws from between the knuckles of her suit, which would be the only item of her personal effects that could actually be classified as a weapon.

All revoked from the jump from Rank E to F

Club:

Pic:

Personality:

At the surface Fetch is a care free individual seemingly unphased by life’s hardships; a world famous method actress, her face has dominated both comedy and horror movies alike, her extreme acting range earning her much acclaim. In her quite time she is known to be one of hollywood’s most dedicated stoners, even going as far as to host last year’s academy awards completely baked, and an obsessive fan of dungeons and dragons. Though with a personality complexity akin to a rotten onion, the more layers you peel back the more contorted her internal dilemmas are. In regards to her interactions with others, she tries to be as pleasant and comedic as she can, and, failing that if she has a problem with someone he will let them know. In this regard, she is a very blunt individual, occasionally guilty of bordering on merciless; though like everything she says, it is usually carpeted by some form of evasive humour.

She works part-time at a bookshop, which is an interesting vocational choice when one takes into account the fact that she hates both the pressures and responsibilities involved in retail, as well as the customers, with extreme passion. Despite her loathing of the process of retail, she displays an appreciation for the medium in which she deals, books, and will usually engross herself in a novel for hours away from society, although this could rather be related to her apparent distaste for anything but the most limited of human contact.

She has a crippling inferiority complex and any insults made against her would most certainly not be forgotten. It is at such a stage that she doesn’t even get mad at the people that insult her. No, her rage is directed at herself. After all, in her mind it is she that is responsible for producing the flaws that others merely point out to her.

This inferiority complex acts as a barricade to her making friends. Granted, if someone helps her she will do everything in her power to return the favour thrice over, the problem arises due to the fact that she simply cannot bring herself to accept that someone would want to be her friend. That someone would willingly want to talk to her.

Like her father, Fetch is fiercely loyal and will defend them without so much as a second thought. While like her father in the sense that she will never forget someone that helped her, she will never hold a grudge against another human being… simply because all the hate her body could muster is directed solely at herself. In light of that, it came as no surprise to the family that she was diagnosed with MDD, or major depressive disorder. It developed long before her encounter with that witch and has only magnified with time.

This depression is kept at bay by her dedication to kill witches, and the endless stream of evasive humour she spits. Fetch is, in want of a more flattering description, a straw nihilist. The marrying of a cynic, pessimist and philosopher, most of her thoughts and words revolve around divulging in despair filled wit and speeches about the insignificance and accidental nature of life are her specialty. Her existence is governed by extreme scientific empirical materialism and can never escape the thought that one day the universe will die and it will be like nothing has ever existed. This does not compliment her depression in any way and has caused her to view the world, and everyone on it, as completely and utterly insignificant. A thought she tries to drown out with whatever vices she can muster.

Bio:

The purple gleam of the raven perched atop the tombstone’s feathers was the sole flush of contrast to the surroundings that the young actress’s arid eyes could come gave upon that mist laden morn. In a world of distraction she found them to be sadistically meagre in supply whenever she finds herself in the unfortunate position to need them. Shielded from the rain beneath a nearby tree with her hands tightly clenching her arms beneath her shoulders, she dissected every feature of this bird, which situation presented to her as a creature of fancy and wonder. To her it was a mystical creature capable of saving her from having to accept the fact that a few metres away her mother’s memory was drowning; one shovel of dirt at a time.

Departing sometime after with a sharp caw, the now startled girl recoiled back to attention. Someone was talking to her, she had just realised. Her head drearily cranked in the direction of the noise.
“We should get going to the harbour, Fetch. Are you ready or would you like some more time?”

It was one of his family. Only providing a nod in reply, she began to slowly trudge towards his car, taking a single look back at the stone above her mother. Blair Bailey 19757-1995. It had been arranged prior that he would be giving her a lift to the pier where she would take to Rye Island where her father would pick her up. She almost spat at the thought. He extended his umbrella to her in passing but she didn’t so much as acknowledge the gesture before proceeding. The drive to the pier was a silent one, the only audible companions being a whispering radio and a clunky engine. He was one of her father’s relatives, which means they never got along; sparse as their interactions were. After retrieving her laptop bag, suitcase and backpack from the boot of the car with her uncle’s unwanted assistance, she left without uttering a single word the entire trip. She hadn’t the energy to talk to anyone lately, ever since her mother died. Standing motionless in the vacant area, she stared up haphazardly at the rain before deciding she should probably take shelter somewhere while she waited.

Fetch slumped against the abraded, red pilaster of the boarded up toy shop awaiting her ferry. Decrepit bleachers provided her with enough coverage to spark a flame from snapping her fingers and light the cigarette perched between her lips, retrieved from her sage canvas jacket the moment. Mist carpeted the dreary pier that morning; her smoke tainted breath indistinguishable from the thick fog that smothered her. She couldn’t be sure, but from what she could make out from the hazed glints of the overworked street lights she seemed to be the only one there. Drawing back the loose sleeve of her jacket with an outward, shuffled trust of her right hand, her watch came into view. The glance at this watch brought with it a bat of her eyes and a thin sigh; it was time to depart and yet the little ferry was nowhere to be seen.

It took another fifteen minutes before the ferry’s motor could be heard, another three until it could be seen and five minutes later she had boarded the swaying metal structure. Two more people arrived before they departed, but Fetch hadn’t paid enough attention to them to know from where they came. The ten minute journey to the island proved turbulent due to the heavy wind and rain, and brought to surface the consequences of her electing not to eat these past few days.

When she arrived she couldn’t see her father in sight, though in retrospect she’d barely recognise him even if he was standing right in front of her. What she did see was his car parked across the road. He had actually come! Despite the melancholy of her prior folly, she was genuinely happy to know her father actually cared about her; too happy to look left as she walked along the zebra crossing.

It was a robber fleeing from the police that ran her down. She didn’t die instantly… oh how she wish she did. For it was not her father that had exited his car but his butler. Typical, he didn’t care enough about her to greet her himself. It was a grim thought to cross her mind as she died but as the butler ran over to her and ordered someone call an ambulance, it was all she could think about.

Anno Domini

Whether it was the reverberations of the pipe organ playing softly, the touch of silk against her flesh, the burning hunger in her chest, or the aroma of dusty smoke that accompanied her return to consciousness, her vision was last to probe this uncanny territory. Her eyes were heavy, tired, and exhausted, so slow they were to part. As her eyes slowly adjusted to her surroundings, she could see nought but red. As her gaze became more attuned, she noted that vermillion drapes lined the room, or rather, they bordered what she could see of the room from her narrow view, and extended into a shadowy abyssal above. Opening her eyes expended the sliver of energy that remained in her and she concluded that veering her head to better observe the room to be futile without an attempt, thus what she could currently see would be the extent of what her eyes fall upon in this room.

Beyond the red chaise lounge chair she lay across, the only other details she could focus on were the floor, contrived of small black and white tiles reminiscent of a chess board and the organ, which had been playing since before she awoke. Faced towards her, its player was completely immersed in the shadows that grew from the corners of the room, though their outline was distinguishable from the darkness, their subtle movements making it so. She thought to call out to this mysterious musician but she found herself unable to part her lips and speak.

“Such a shame that you reached the end of your journey so soon,” a voice, whom she could only assume came from the player, announced in a mellow tone.

“Fortunately for you, I have a use for such an able form,” After that it grew hard to focus on anything, those words falling on deafened ears, her perception to muted to meaningfully note how the voice calling to her was much like her own; too much to be coincidental. She could hear footsteps approaching her shortly after the music stopped though she lacked the energy to move herself.

“Drink this and life shall be yours again. You will be reborn as a servant of my will. A small price to pay, think you not?” the voice continued, its tone now much softer than its last as it pressed a wine glass against her lips. She drank; for no other reason than to exist. It tasted of blood… though she had never tasted anything sweeter in her entire life. Had she the energy she would have licked her lips. With that word the shadows above began to seep down onto the drapes. No, the shadows weren’t getting bigger, she deduced, she was just closing her eyes. Slumber swiftly rapt her.

The potent reek of flesh spurred her senses into life but opening her eyes proved little aid; wherever she was it was pitch black. She tried to stand up but her head smacked against something wooden. The panic truly set in once she realised no matter where she tried to move a wooden wall came against it. She remained there for two years, and by the end of it she had forgotten who she was, what she stood for and how to be human.

The tomb fell apart with a snap of a pair of fingers, though who they belonged to was beyond her. The room she was in was almost as dark as the wooden prison she was encased in. She was lying down on the base plank of what she could now see was a coffin. She was naked and atop an operating table. She hadn’t the energy to move so instead she just sat motionless on the table for another six weeks.

“Do you know what has happened to you? This is what existence is like for those without a soul… those like you,” a voiced called out after six weeks of silence. Was this person in here the entire time? She hadn’t noticed them enter, and couldn’t help notice how that voice sounded like her own.

“You have given yourself in service of me, do you remember? I presume you have noticed that you neither age nor require food to survive. I would say you now have more in common with a zombie than a human now. Humanity is beyond you, you are now merely a tool I shall use to exact my will. Now, go forth and entertain me. I shall be watching everything you do from here on in,” the voice called out from behind her as a shadowy form coiled around her body.

“My name is Justice, and together you and I shall eradicate all evil in this world,” the voice continued in a sadistic tone. Fetch didn’t even question the order, rising as commanded and motioning to a red door before swinging it open. The light was blinding… she had finally re-joined the land of the living, though not as a human… as a tool of justice.

The first blood

After that, Fetch tried her best to return to her life, though that was a hard thing to do, since everyone she ever cared about went to her funeral… and was 21 years older than the last time she saw them. Justice returned her memories to her though this seemed more a curse than a blessing as she came to the realisation that she couldn’t reveal herself to any of her friends, or family. Not that she had any intention of ever visiting her father. Enraged, she elected to run as fast as she could away from the town. While running night fell quickly and soon she was lost. After the last of many wrong turns, Fetch fell down roughly three stories of sharp incline. Her landing was fleeting, as once she had hit the ground the ground itself fell through, sending Fetch plummeting into a dark abyss.

The potent reek of flesh spurred her senses into life but opening her eyes proved little aid; wherever she was it was pitch black. She tried to get up to find her way out but her efforts were rewarded only with an indescribable pain, which triggered an unnerving scream that was quickly swallowed by the darkness; Her legs were broken. Her will was not. She crawled for what seemed like hours without encountering so much as a wall. The ground causing her to gag with each step as the floor was so littered with flesh that she hadn't felt a single piece of solid land since she awoke.

The silence was as maddening as the gore was disconcerting, squashing with each movement she made. When the silence was final broken by something other than her own screams, she wished it hadn't. The voice came from behind her but also in front, above and to the sides of her. It was deafening, she was sure her ears were bleeding from the trauma. It talked of enjoying the show Fetch displayed. and footsteps in the sludge could be heard approaching from behind. Panicked, she swayed her hands through the mush in order to find something she could use. Something sharp soon pierced her finger, splitting it open effortlessly. Ignoring the pain, which was something she had grown far too familiar with lately, she gripped the hilt of this weapon, seemingly a shortsword, and swung behind her. The blade caught nothing but something caught her hand. Long boney fingers not too unlike a spider's legs grabbed her wrist and snapped it effortlessly, causing her to jerk her arm uncontrollably and yelp. A flash of red light briefly lit the room and she could feel her bones reconnect and her parted flesh seal... it was not a pleasant experience.

The flash of her assailant's face she got was unlike anything she had ever seen, which was saying something considering she was the face of modern horror. Her face was more like a wasp's nest than anything else, all manners of insects seemed to spill out the holes in her face. It spoke, somehow, something of making her into a little pet, but she would need to be taught obedience. The next hour of her life would never be forgotten, as it would be something her mind inevitably revisits whenever she closed her eyes. She had almost every bone in her body broken, healed, broken, healed, and so on.

Every time her bones were broken she was asked if she had learned obedience, and every time she swore she never would. She was not the one to kill this beast, something that bothers her to this day. That task was completed by her father of all people. Apparently he had sensed a great evil coming from the forest he explained. She had so many questions but considering how screwed her life had become she didn’t even question it when he revealed himself to be a witch hunter.

Thereafter

Despite being saved she never recovered fully from the experience. Her father explained to her his job, and that it had been a family tradition, one passed on to her older brother for him to pass down to his oldest son, as was tradition. Begging to be given the same purpose in life, she vowed she would surpass her entire lineage if she could only just be given the chance. He agreed, and took her as his apprentice, his eldest son no longer needing a master. Her training went superbly, though there was something twisted holding her back. Complete and utter sadism. She never distinguishes between evil and good witches, and elected to cut them all down as one.

As the years went by, it was noted that she never let down the defences she had built up around herself after the encounter. As a result of this she regularly sought the aid of a psychiatrist to help deal with the major depressive disorder she was swiftly diagnosed with. Though he kept this knowledge from her, the evil he had sensed did not come from the witch, but from inside Fetch herself. He tried to ignore this but he noticed that this evil seemed to manifest larger and larger until his hands were tied. After witnessing her try to decapitate a girl merely suspected of possessing magical powers, he knew that his beloved daughter had fallen down a dark path and was in need of salvation. If not for her father's intervention, the girl would be dead and his daughter lost forever. He had to send her to someone who could contain her hunger for justice. Fearing it to be the only option, her father sent Fetch to Japan, to study under the hand of an old bear.

The man on the mountain

Atop a snowy mountain, her training under this mentor, a man who literally lived and fought with bears on a daily basis, was gruelling. He was charged with showing her a better path. One where justice could be exacted without murder, without bloodshed. Of all the students the old bear had taken over the years, she was the only one to ever complete his training and see it true to the end, becoming a true exemplar of justice. That was not all this old man was trained in. A monk by profession, he studied the arts of activating latent supernatural genes locked away inside a being. To activate this gene however would require the body to be pushed to its very limits physically.

To awaken this, once she had finished her training with weapons, she was sent out to live on her own and survive in the mountains. She was the first student of his he trusted to allow take this pilgrimage and his worry for her was great. It took her a year of survival to achieve success, her steel will and heart of gold proving to be more than just sentiment as her bones grew metallic and heavy, and the very ores of the mountain began to bend to her will. Once she had achieved this she returned to the man. Their respect for each other was unrivalled, and while they began as master and student, they left as family. She never did manage to beat him though… excluding her ‘final’ test which was to face off against him in armed combat. She disregarded that victory because she knew he held back. A smile creeps across her whenever she reflects on that old bear. He told her of a school known by Mirai Academy, which her father insisted to the man that
Jun 8, 2016 5:18 PM

Mar 2014
@schema

Damn right you should feel guilty
RP characters: Freya
Jun 9, 2016 12:40 AM
Jul 2015
This is my first character.

Name: Hanayo Tachibana
Power: Magical Drawing
Power Explanation: Whatever she draws appears before her. It doesn't apply on any particular living organism(human etc.) Due to this veins & artries are prominently seen as beautiful red & blue lines on her hands. But she can only draw non-living & smaller things like doll, eraser, the biggest thing she can draw is a bottle which is 30 cm long of 3.5 cm radius.
This is a power passed on from generation to generation.

Club: Painting & Light Music
Pic: She is 163 cm tall & of 45 kg. She has long chocolate brown long hair, which are tied in twin braids. She gets tanned easily.
Personality: She is a total Kuudere person. So she is always seen painting or reading books. It's during night-time that she is seen composing drum beats, writing lyrics & listening to J-pop, K-pop & J-rock.
Bio: She has an older sister whom she loves endlessly, her mother is her role model , but she kinda hates her dad. It was when she was 5 yrs old, she drew a random doll in her sketchbook, which suddenly appeared before her eyes. Being shocked for a while, she asked her mother what was happening, her mother smiled & told her patiently that it's a hereditary power from her mothers' side. Her father was enraged that both of his daughters have powers.
He would torture her mother frequently, which her sister overlooked, but this created hatred towards him by Hanayo. This resulted in Hanayo being totally isolated in her house. Her family moved from Tokyo to Kyoto when she was nearly 10, after her mother resigned from her job. She hated everything here, just the swimming classes were her reason to live on.

Then she met a boy named Tomoe who was just so cute & they soon fell for each other, but due to studies & her powers she broke up with him without telling him the reason. She excels in dancing, singing & studies. To hide her powers, she never lets anyone touch her hand & no one understood why she friend-zoned many people. Afterwards, she was inspired to be a Mangaka & musician. For the rest of the training regarding her powers, she was sent to Mirai High
haru_kyeoptaJun 9, 2016 2:04 AM
Jun 9, 2016 12:43 AM

Nov 2015
@Tanaya_Dehadrai

Sorry, but teleportation is forbidden as a power in this club. Please read the rules in page one of this thread.
Jun 9, 2016 1:33 AM
Jul 2015
okie, I've made the changes. Thanks for telling.
Jun 9, 2016 1:50 AM

Nov 2015
@Tanaya_Dehadrai

Whatever she draws appears before her. It doesn't apply on any particular living organism(human etc.) Due to this veins & artries are prominently seen as beautiful red & blue lines on her hands.

I don't get the context of this. So basically, everything she draws becomes real? For example, if she draws a sword, a sword appears in front of her?

If so, you need to modify the power. Being able to materialize anything is overpowered. Perhaps you could add a list of things she can draw?
Jun 9, 2016 1:57 AM
Jul 2015
ok.
Jun 9, 2016 2:21 AM

Nov 2015
@Tanaya_Dehadrai

Hmmm... You could actually remove the limit on size, and instead classify things that she can draw in terms of complexity. There'll be simple, moderate, and difficult drawings. Difficult drawings will take longer to draw, but are more powerful, while simple drawings are easier to draw but could be useless in fights.

When adding durations, you should measure it in posts, rather than minutes.

Lastly, are you sure you don't want your character to have a weapon?
Jun 9, 2016 6:52 AM

Apr 2015
Recouerr said:
Name:
William subaru

Power:
Body and object enhencening:
-he can harden his skin ( it can become as tough as a rock )
-he can boost his strength using threads of particule ( about 1.5 times max ) but about 2.5 times if it is localized ( just one arm for exemple but localiziging it more than one arm won't change his strengthening also the strengthening of just one arm isn't practical since in a fight you need to use your own body so it can only be used for very specialized tasks )
-he can harden any object or make it sharper by simply touching it. He can harden anything by 2 times but his skin, which he can harden 4 times. He also has a limitation on the volume he can harden which is 20 liter or else it would weaken drastically his hardening ( it would become nul ).
-if he uses stregthening about half his max he can only uses about half the max for hardening and if he uses strenghening to his max, he cannot uses hardening at all and conversly.
-he needs 2posts to be able to change his stats
-he can change his stats once every 10 posts.

Power Explanation:
he can produce subatomic particle and control them at will to bend the laws of nature to his will. however he can produce only a very few of them and can only perform body and object enhencening.
(This is principaly due to the fact that he needs to use some computing devices however before coming to this world, his was destroyed, preventing him from sustaining a fatal injury (cf end of part 2 in his bio) because those are implanted in the chest and are biocompaptible (of course).however those devices are technologies that uses the same subatomic particule to process information which can make it a sentient being due to the amount of information processed and so another self of the protagonist, which he definetly lost because of the technology in this world isn't as advanced as his.
His eyes and earing are also mechanical however, due to the fact he needs some computer to use them, he ended up with a bad eyesight however he still has good hearing even though he cannot echolocate anything as he used to and just have a little above average hearing)
(( he also has replaced a part of his bones by a reinforced organic alloy which makes them nearly unbreakable however they can still be dislocated ))

Weapon:
anything is fine as long as it's practical

F

Club:
boxing club
engineering club

Pic:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/be/66/0f/be660f48dd53e5f6c194c857c79ea90a.jpg
180 cm tall and 90 kg in wheight but does not look muscular because of a very thin frame while being very wellbuid.

Personality:
he's bright and chearful and likes to discover new things as he venture through the world and he's a fight maniac and will never turn down a proposital to fight with someone else as long as it does not endanger his life.
However no matter how difficult the harship, he will always tries to find a solution, even if it costs him his life.

Bio:

I need approval for my edited char i put the added part in brackets to make it easier to know what i changed also the one with double brakets is optional because i think it may be a little too OP
And i'd like to know where i should put it ( actually in power explanation because it's not power related but at the same time couldd be considered a power in the future ( of course he'll have to rank up for that ... Not that it's gonna happen anytime soon))
Jun 9, 2016 7:44 AM

Mar 2016
Name: Jesus Gavin Todd (He prefers to be called Gavin)
Power: Kinetic Manipulation
Power Explanation: Gavin can absorb the kinetic energy from things he can touch. By touching an object, he can take the kinetic energy for his own usage. For example, he can swing a stick at the ground and take the kinetic energy from the stick making contact with the ground. This will take a maximum of 65% of the kinetic energy the item has. For example, if a car is going at 100 mph, and we ignore all his human limitations, touching the car for long enough will make it slow down to 35 mph. He can only absorb energy from one thing for a continuous 6 posts, which will be followed by a 5 post cooldown. This cooldown is triggered if he lets go of the object at any time. During cooldown, touching the thing will have no effect. He also has a limit to how much he can absorb, trying to absorb more after this point will have no effect. He can use this power for a couple small things, such as stopping a fall, or "double jumping" by pushing him upwards with the kinetic energy he has stored. The second jump will not be super high, but is variable based on how much kinetic energy he has. He also knows Brazilian jiu jitsu for self defense when he's unarmed. He can use his power for 2 more major things as well, listed below. His power is measured in percentage
ex:
Gavin.
[image here]
Kinetic Energy Percentage: 65%

Both his powers take away 100% of his power.

Weapon:
He wields a metal pole as his weapon of choice, absorbing kinetic energy from it's impacts

Club: Martial Arts, School Band
Pic:
He is 5 feet, and 11 inches. His natural hair is blackish brown, but he dyes it blonde. His eye color is green. Skin tone is a bit darker than in the pictures. He is built, but slim

Personality:

Bio:
SharkDad-Jun 9, 2016 8:38 AM
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 9, 2016 7:56 AM

Jun 2016
Name: Lee Saitou
kensei_Jun 9, 2016 8:31 AM
Jun 9, 2016 8:11 AM

Jul 2013
@PlasticPurgery: can you increase the cooldown for stern to five posts?
Jun 9, 2016 8:37 AM

Nov 2015
@aesthetic_fiji

Better to be prepared for a serious opponent than not.

Anyway, unless other admins have an objection, I bestow upon Lee the seal of approval:
Jun 9, 2016 8:41 AM

Mar 2016
@Kiiii-

I have made the changes.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 9, 2016 8:49 AM

Nov 2015
@Jesus_H_Macy

Unless other admins have an objection, I bestow upon Jesus (wow, I feel like John the Baptist or something) the seal of approval:
Jun 9, 2016 3:46 PM

Mar 2014
Name: Cameron Diafragma
Power: Aperture Science
Power Explanation: Cam has the ability to make openings with her camera. Her power can be applied in a couple different ways. This ability is limited by the amount of film she has in her camera. It starts at 8 units of film, and different actions will use up film. Once Cam has run out of film, she must spend one post reloading.
Firstly, she can open doors, locks, and otherwise closed things just by snapping a picture of them. This doesn’t work on everything, especially complex locks (1 unit of film per shot).
Secondly, she can forcibly make an opening by firing bundles of condensed light from her lens. They have about the same impact as a bullet shot from a pistol, and the size of the hole they make can range from 5mm in radius to 50mm, depending on the aperture of her camera. She has two modes of fire:
Focus shot: A single shot that travel straight with no drop. Impactful and accurate (2 units of film per shot).
Stop motion: A rapid series of shots that are powerful, but inaccurate (Uses up any remaining film. Produces 1 shot per film used).
Weapon: Camera
Club: Photography club
Pic:

She keep her long ears and tail concealed out of fear of discrimination.

Personality: Cameron can only be described as a spunky free spirit. Her bright and bubbly personality can be overwhelming to more timid types, but it is welcome in just about any social gathering. By applying a flair of creativity to everything she does, Cam exudes an energy that draws attention to her. However, being in the spotlight is not always ideal for Cameron, as she usually wants to remain on the sidelines capturing the action with her camera. Her main call to duty is instigating drama or conversation when things get too quiet. Much like how one adds kindling to a dying fire, as opposed to tossing oneself into the flame. More often than not, Cam will align herself with a person or faction that serves to benefit her, and dedicate herself to that cause for as long as it remains worthwhile. Doing so allows Cam to make friends quickly, and enemies just as fast, as anyone that opposes her coterie will automatically oppose Cameron. She will not hesitate to eliminate these pests if it means furthering her own ambitions. Because of this, Cameron can be noted as having a spark of madness in her methods. Even still, Cam is generally good at being loyal to her cause, so those close to her will never have to worry about being betrayed.
In her interactions with others, Cam is far from shy, and has no trouble boldly approaching even the most intimidating beings. She tends to be loud, tease, joke, and poke fun at others, and tries not to get involved personally. She can tempt and trick to get what she wants, which is usually to draw a reaction from someone. Of course, as long as there is a constant source of stimulus, Cam has no reason to interfere with the flow of events.
Her true passion is drama. Nothing brings Cam greater joy than watching drama unfold, even if she is forced to create it herself. In Cam’s mind, any action can be justified if it brings about thrill or excitement, which obviously means Cam’s sense of morality is flawed to say the least. But, as long as she’s given no reason to act rashly, she can be a fun and entertaining person to be around.

Bio: As a young child, Cam was always very touchy feely. She liked having something real to hold, and she wasn't particularly fond of the immaterial. Things around her house would often end up in Cam's room, hidden behind a drawer or under her bed, a habit that her parents tried to remedy. Both of them were officers of the law, so stealing was unacceptable behaviour. Finding no success, they decided to get her a camera, so instead of taking things, Cam could simply snap a picture and collect that instead. It was love at first sight! Cameron didn't put the camera down for years, bringing it everywhere and capturing her world in little 4x5 photos. What Cam found most fascinating is that the camera didn't only capture the nature of material goods, but also the incorporeal. Happiness, anger, grief, shock, she could freeze frame the feel of a moment and frame it for her wall. Intense emotions always seems to be the most captivating to shoot. She would even beg her mother and father to let her ride with them to a crime scene, hoping to spot a deranged delinquent or a furious fugitive. Her parents were just excited that she was taking an interest in law enforcement. Among her most prized possessions was a picture of a grieving woman who had to identify her son's corpse. It was certainty morbid, but also beautiful in a way.
It would be hard to top a picturesque moment like that, so Cam tried to get her parents to take her to a murder crime scene, but they refused to do so. Frustrated, she took matters into her own hands. One night she bugged her father's work computer to she could monitor police activity in her city, and when an opportunity presented itself she would set out to witness it. Of course she had to be a bit sneaky to prevent suspicion, but by then she was skilled enough with her ability to reach previously inaccessible locations, like complex rooftops. In order to keep her exploits secret, she always kept her photos on her person, hidden in the multitude of pockets on her favourite coat. Some say she even hides them underneath her hat.
There was only one person she showed her pictures to, a nice girl that she went to camp with. It's probably just a coincidence, but that camp session was called off early when the nice girl's body was found lifeless in the lake one morning. It caused quite a fuss at the time, but the police ruled it a suicide after their investigation. No biggie, Cam wasn't all that fond of camp anyways since nothing interesting ever happened. Fearing that their daughter was not spending enough time with kids her age, they enrolled her in Mirai High to help expand her social horizons, but Cam wasn't keen on the idea of school; you see, nothing interesting ever seemed to happen there...
RP characters: Freya
Jun 9, 2016 3:49 PM

Mar 2016
Jun 9, 2016 11:40 PM

Jun 2016
Name: Mar Celdon
Power: Wrath of the Archangel
Power Explanation: When triggered, Mar calls upon the archangel to summon heavenly bolts and a heavenly crossbow. There is a max of five per activation. These bolts can penetrate steel but only if it is less than or exactly 1 inch thick. If the heavenly bolts pierce their target, they latch and burn into their target. The burn lasts for the 1 post and exhausts the victim during that time.The burn however negates any bleeding that would happen otherwise. Only Mar can grasp and handle the bolts. If the bolts miss, they are consumed and evaporate. After the all the bolts are consumed, the heavenly crossbow disappears. This power draws a large amount of stamina from Mar, forcing him to rest for 2 posts. The power cannot be used again if Mar has summoned the crossbow within the past 8 posts
Weapon: Crossbow

Club: Drama
Pic:

Personality: Mar was friendly and very cooperative before an incident in his childhood changed him. He eventually turned into a cold and harsh person. He became a lone wolf, letting no one work with him in any way. However he did it to make sure they did not get hurt. Deep down he is a kind person, however, he presents himself very harshly and criticizes others easily.

Bio: Mar was taught at a young age how to hunt. His father was a hunter for his entire life and raised him in his den in the wilderness. However Mar never knew his mother. Hunting become his passion. It was his escape from the pain of never knowing whether his mother was alive or not. However this passion soon turned against him when his father was mauled by a pack of wolves. Mar, angry yet scared, just sat and watched his father die. Soon they turned to him. He pleaded for the strength to save himself and avenge his father. In a burst of light, Mar's body seemed to be possessed by a sentient being, calling down a holy crossbow. Mar shot and watched as the wolves dissolved before his eyes from the bolts. Mar then passed out. After coming to his senses, he could hear a voice within his body. It called itself the Archangel and it came to him in his time of need. The Archangel told Mar he is now the emissary of this power and could call upon in his need. Mar eventually moved out of the woods and to Mirai High to understand modern society more and escape the torture of living alone in the woods.
TheTurtleechoJun 10, 2016 1:22 AM
Jun 9, 2016 11:51 PM

Nov 2015
@TheTurtleecho

Please indicate/measure durations in terms of posts, not seconds/minutes/days, as time is almost impossible to track in RP.
Jun 10, 2016 12:34 AM

Jun 2016
@Kiiii-
Okay I changed it
Jun 10, 2016 12:42 AM

Nov 2015
@TheTurtleecho
This power can only be used twice per day,

Please remove this. As I've said, days are impossible to track in an RP. Instead, place a major drawback to the ability to replace this.
Jun 10, 2016 3:16 AM

Nov 2015
@MiddletonII
Sorry for the delay.

The power to temporarily take control of an animal, while rendering his eyes to roll into the back of his head and him to fall over while doing so. (later hopefully people too)

Well, your character won't be able to control people, no matter what rank he is.

Also, I don't think there are a lot of animals in Mirai High, not to mention ones that are large enough to give you some viability in combat.

If that isn't a problem, then...
Jun 10, 2016 6:27 AM

Mar 2016
@PlasticPurgery
Must have missed you. Here you go.
Jun 10, 2016 9:08 PM

Nov 2015
@kamina-uchiha

the power to make himself and items go through other people and items

This already presents problems in itself... Intangibility is overpowered.

can also go through fire and explosions as long as he uses his power

This is stupidly overpowered. This is a form of invulnerability, allowing him to negate any efforts made by pyrokinetics to attack him.

he can use his power on himself for 2 posts with a 2 post cooldown allowing him to walkthrough people, objects and anything

This means that he can be invulnerable to any form of attack for two posts, with only a two post cooldown. Overpowered as well.

he can do this with as many objects as he wants in that one post

This is just wrong. This means that if someone is hiding behind, say, a tree, he can just make the tree intangible and fire a gun at that person.

a bunch of indestructable strings

...not sure what indestructible strings would do, but indestructible objects are not allowed as weapons, since you could use them to block any physical attack without fear of it getting, well, destroyed.

In summary, your power (intangibility) is just an invulnerability power in disguise. Invulnerability, like other overpowered abilities, is not allowed. I'd suggest you rethink your character's ability, as it is almost impossible to nerf this to an acceptable level.
Jun 10, 2016 9:15 PM
May 2016
@kiii-
ok
Jun 11, 2016 8:54 AM

Jul 2013
Any character that isn't Agile enough to be able to avoid a fucking piece of string can get instakilled by that power.
Jun 11, 2016 9:08 AM

Apr 2015
@Schema
What about weapon wielder then ?
Jun 11, 2016 9:17 AM
May 2016
Name: Mizuta
Power: water control
Power Explanation: he has the power to control water. he can manipulate it into different shapes. he can make a wall of water in front of him for 2 posts with a 4 posts cooldown that is 10 meters in length. that wall of water. the walls water is rising upwards at a high rate so anything that passes through it first goes up. the second thing he can do is create a ball of water. a ball of highly condensed water for 2 posts with a 4 posts cooldown. that ball of waters outer surface is a spinning of water around in high speeds so it slows down anything trying to escape. the last thing he can do is shoot water from his mouth up to 3 meters away with a 3 posts cooldown. all this water must come from a source.
Weapon: a bunch of strings and 10 kunais
Club: Martial arts

Personality: Mizuta is a playful person who loves to joke around. he is often caught gambling and playing for money. he loves a good game and laugh and is almost always caught playing around. but he also had a different side to him. he takes his fights seriously and when he is serious about something he becomes a mastermind and mind games and trickery.
Bio: Antatchi is a happy kid, he never asked for much in his childhood. he was born with powers that he loved having, often playing tricks on the other kids and neighbours which made them hate him. he often was caught playing in the water making structures out of it. he had a step brother who wanted to follow till the end of days until his brother accidently set his city in fire. he took out the flames and by the time his finished his step brother went all the way to mirai high. he, wanting to meet him again decided to come to this school as well and find him.
kamina-uchihaJun 11, 2016 10:05 AM
Jun 11, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2013
No idea what you're talking about rec.

Kamina
Third time and you still can't remove the bold font? Come on...

Also, remove the inescapable part. It won't be that strong at Rank F. Slow down sounds more fitting than trapping.

The wall can either be two posts for four cooldown or three for six. Also specify its area.

The water also has to come from a source of water since he can't well generate it himself.

Also. Your first character, whoever he is, can't set a city on fire. Secondly, this character wouldn't have the power to put out a burning city.
King-in-YellowJun 11, 2016 9:33 AM
Jun 11, 2016 9:33 AM

Apr 2015
You said that people get instakill from his power. But isn't it thhe same when you use a gun ??
Jun 11, 2016 9:34 AM

Jul 2013
No. Armour and such can interfere with that. These school uniforms are heavily reinforced to deal with things like that. His characters power, on the other hand, had the potential to bypass any and all armour, skin and flesh and put a hole in their heart.
Jun 11, 2016 9:36 AM
May 2016
@Schema
cant it come from the air? because air contains hydrogen and oxygen and humidity which can be used to form water.
Jun 11, 2016 9:36 AM

Apr 2015
Ok that's definitly OP
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (13) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.