Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2009 2:28 AM

Jul 2008
This is where you write about the character you are roleplaying as. Some thing's that you could include could be;Name, age, personality, history etc..

Template

Name:
Weapon: (it can be a picture but use a spoiler tag)
Special Technique:
Looks: (picture with spoiler tag)
Small bio:

Go to the club you would now like to join.. As seen in the main club's section.
Choose wisely.. Fate cannot be changed..
Kimi7koJul 26, 2009 4:24 PM
♥ DON'T LISTEN TO KYUBEY! ♥
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 11, 2009 8:38 PM

Apr 2008
Name: XtremeFlash
Class: Dragon Knight
Weapon:

Likes: Killing all the traitors and taking over what belongs to him.
Dislikes: Traitors
Special Technique: Blizzard Shock (Stabbing the ground with his sword, he sends a shocking attack all over the field freezing ground-enemies)
Looks:

Small Bio: The King of the Rebellion of the Dragon. He is very feared among his enemies and he can cast Ice-Spells.
Jul 26, 2009 4:01 PM

Nov 2006
Name: Kaiya Hatake
Class: Ranger/Archer
Weapon:

Likes: Horseback riding, training (mentally and physically), archery, reading, being at peace, spending time with her loved ones.
Dislikes: Traitors, people who fight for no reason, and those that pretend to be what they're clearly not.
Special Technique: Has the ability to "light" her arrows with different elements such as fire, light, water, etc.
Looks:

Small bio: Born into nobility, Kaiya was the opposite of her family. Instead of being prim and conservative in her actions like her younger sister, she enjoyed roaming the forests and engaging in multiple activities with her friends that would for the most part, end up with her going home looking dirty and ragged. After she became of age, she left home and began a new life in an average house away from her strict parents and a life that was not meant for her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 26, 2009 5:05 PM

Jun 2009
Name:Yosuke
Class:mage
Weapon:

Dislikes:backstabbers, people who harm others for fun, being stuck in one place for too long
Special Technique:Can use magic
Looks:

Small bio: He was taken in by a master mage at the age of 5 after his parents were brutally murdered by his uncle and has been thought the arts of saucery to gain revenge

Jul 26, 2009 6:21 PM

Dec 2008
Name:Viper
Class:warrior
Weapon:he carries a very old and powerful weapon that has the ability to changes shape into in any kind of weapon its will but its natural form look like the one in my character pic
Likes:protecting those dear and killing those who oppose him
Dislikes:the killing of children
Special Technique:soul drain (he takes the soul of those he kills and enslaves them to his will)
Looks:

Small bio: he has lived so many years he has forgotten most his past except that his hatred for those that slaughter the innocent
viper911Jul 28, 2009 4:37 PM
Jul 27, 2009 5:12 AM

May 2009
((Vipes you look scary>.>))

Name: Chiyu (No last name for now>.>)
Class: Witch
Weapon:

Dislikes: Killing
Special Technique: Swift, and has the magical attributes of a very skillful mage
Looks:

Small bio: Has the looks and personality of a small child but is said to be really old and powerful in the light of the full moon
Jul 27, 2009 10:23 AM

Feb 2009
Name: TaizenKyo
Class Elven Warrior
Weapon:

Likes: Peace, protecting the innocent, hard training, solitude, being a lone wolf
Dislikes: War, unnecessary battles, getting close to people
Special Technique: Chi Manipulation
Looks:

Small bio: Raised by one of the most well known and revered swordmasters in the land, he excelled in the art of the blade and all other skills he was taught. When he turned 20, his "father" told him of his real heritage. The young man was only half human, and the other half of his heritage was revealed to him when his "father" presented him with an Elven Blade his mother left for him. The young man left on a journey, bent on finding his mother at any cost.
TaizenKyoJul 28, 2009 7:12 AM
Jul 28, 2009 4:09 PM
Jun 2009
Name: Wolf
Class: warrior
Weapon: bastard sword
Likes: nature, dragons, wolves, horses, the sun with a cold breeze
Dislikes: death, power
Special Technique: inhuman speed, talks to animals

Looks:

Small bio: renowned to be a great king though he denies it, also renowned to be the most honourable general of a great army from a distant land but he doesn't consider himself to be anyone but a simple man, though he knows he is lieing to himself for he can speak to animals and move faster then anybody. he doesn't know any memory from his past but knows he hasn't aged for over 300 years. scarred all over his body shows how many battles he has been.
Jul 30, 2009 12:33 AM

Sep 2008
Name:Eternity.
Class:SpellCaster
Weapon:

Likes:OverLooking Chaos and Maintaining Balance into the vast universe
Dislikes:Arranging someone's Demise
Special Technique:Death's hand(kills a person and puts the soul infront of death)
Looks:

Small bio:A once renouwed wizard who protected a kingdom from ancient dragons and mystical beings. but after his loving wife died he set out to retrieve her soul from death. but in the process he became enslaved and became a new entity of deaths highest spirits. he controls over eternity a vast and never ending rough of the universe.
Jul 30, 2009 8:09 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Pandora Cromwell
Class: Mercenary
Weapon: a double Naginata (Two blades at each end of the staff.)
Likes: Traveling, Moonlight, Whipping her men/women into shape, Danger
Dislikes: Traitors, Hot weather, Liars, Cowards
Special Technique: Manipulates Lightening
Looks: (picture with spoiler tag)

Small bio:

A orphan who grew up fighting ever since she could remember, she remembers nothing of her past. The only clue is the locket that she wears around her neck, she doesn't like staying in one place for too long. She's the captain of the first army, and has a strong sense of what's right, and wrong.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Oct 14, 2009 5:30 PM

Jan 2009
name:Rose
Class:warriormage
sex: female
eye colour: green but one turns black when she gets angry enough
hair: black
height: 5'11"
base weapon: nunchucks and tonfas
Special Technique: spirit summoning and extreme strength
attitude: she is a flirtatious girl that is not above using her looks to get wat she wants only fighting when she is backed into a corner and is forced too because she knows she gets excited by the sight of blood
clothing:

Bio:she grew up in a wealthy family and had everything she could have ever wanted but hated all the restiction but on her cause of it so she trained in martial arts and spellcasting whenever she could without getting caught and when she turned 18 she ran away from home determined to make a difference in the currupted world
loliloverOct 17, 2009 2:02 AM
Oct 15, 2009 2:06 AM

Jul 2008
Name:Sogoro Kyo
Class:Warrior
Weapon: Empty Skies (two triple-edged blades)
Dislikes:?
Special Technique:Azure Flame
Looks:

Small bio:With 8 lost his soul to a demon and now cursed to walk trough all eternity in search for the demon who stole his soul.

Oct 15, 2009 3:46 PM

Aug 2009
XtremeFlash said:
Name: XtremeFlash
Class: Dragon Knight
Weapon:

Likes: Killing all the traitors and taking over what belongs to him.
Dislikes: Traitors
Special Technique: Blizzard Shock (Stabbing the ground with his sword, he sends a shocking attack all over the field freezing ground-enemies)
Looks:

Small Bio: The King of the Rebellion of the Dragon. He is very feared among his enemies and he can cast Ice-Spells.

OMG IT"S THE LICH KING!!!!!!!!!!! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 15, 2009 4:25 PM

Aug 2009
Name:Akane
Class:Monk(fist fighter)
Weapon:Fist
Dislikes:combat,killing,hate
Special Technique: 1000 fist(a fast attack where the user attacks 1 thousand power times and light magic
Looks:look at my profile
Small bio:a nice guy who hate to fight but will if he needs to trained with powerful monks and has amazing dexstraity and strenght no the best man to fight
Oct 16, 2009 4:31 PM

Aug 2008
Name: Yuki
Class: Neko Ninja
Weapon: Fist and Sword
Dislikes: I hate a lot of thing
Special Technique: None
Small bio: I live alone my parents where kill in from of me and I had to watch and when they were dead I was rap and in the end I kill them I had blood on me… people look at me and said the I was a Black cat and that I did divas to live so people come afar me for a long time but in the end they give up… but now I am a ninja I was no by The Midnight Black Cat… and people sill give me look like I divas to die and not to be happy… and my clan put me as an outcast but sill think I can stay as a Black cat away from everyone.
Saying: This is the Big One... where I bet it all... where I put my life on the line
Looks:
Feb 23, 2010 4:30 AM

Aug 2009
Name:D-V
Class: fist-kick fighter
Weapon: his on fists/kicks
Dislikes:waiting,hate
Special Technique (srry streetfighter fans but...):shoryuken ...street fighter...enuff said
Looks: (picture with spoiler tag):

Small bio:not much,his past is shrouded mostly in mystery
Aug 1, 2010 10:43 PM

Jun 2009
Name: Burokun enjeru (Japanese for broken angel)
Class: Warrior
Weapon: single Katana blade
Dislikes: people who think they are better than everyone else.
Special Technique: Doesn't have one
Looks:

Small bio: nothing really to tell
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Practicing in the Dojo

Dark_Tama - Dec 14, 2011

1 by Dark_Tama »»
Dec 14, 2011 9:46 PM

» The Battlefield

viper911 - Oct 9, 2009

29 by Dark_Tama »»
Aug 21, 2010 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.