Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 29, 2009 2:13 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow first of all, what'd I'd like to say is that I liked it. Aragaki surprised me even more than before and so did kaoru
Anime-AddictedApr 29, 2009 2:33 PM
Never say you love,If you dont really care Never talk about feelings,That aren't even there
Never hold my hand,If your gonna break my heart Never say your going too,If you dont plan to start
Never look into my eyes,If all you'll tell are lie Never say,If you really meant good bye
If you really meant forever then say you'll try Never say forever because forever makes me cry

May 6, 2009 5:12 AM

Mar 2008
I'm glad there are ppl who feel like me.
I love this manga...I always feel some kind of pain in my chest while reading it.
I feel so sorry for Kaoru. He loves Aragaki so much. Aragaki is such an ass but he still loves him. And I don't get why is Aragaki in hospital.Has he gone nuts?
Nov 4, 2009 6:36 PM

Nov 2007
Anime-Addicted said:
THIS IS AN MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow first of all, what'd I'd like to say is that I liked it. Aragaki surprised me even more than before and so did kaoru

omg i totally feel the same way!! >.< 3 ch is so short T.T" sighs*

yea i also feel very sorry for kaoru, but it seems to me that kaoru is an important person to Aragaki, so maybe it won't be an unrequited love anymore
Mar 11, 2016 2:54 PM

May 2015
Don't take the bait. Don't take the bait, man. He's perfectly fine.
"It's a tragic misunderstanding that could have been easily avoided if he just finished his sentence in time!"

— Richard Watterson (The Amazing World of Gumball)
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.