Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 23, 2013 7:44 PM
Mar 2011
this anime is under viewed yes i can see some resons why it maybe so but ouy of all the older anime [ thisnot being that old imo] this one hold huge nostagia ofr me cuase i loved to Nontan books growing up seing this so unloved on here wells my eyes it does
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Mar 13, 2014 11:41 AM
Mar 2011
bump
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 26, 2014 2:08 PM

May 2014
lol, tho I haven't seen the episodes, I've read many books as a kid for Nontan. It was good.
Dec 23, 2018 12:13 AM

Oct 2018
The anime is aimed at 3 years old ,I watch it when it air on tv ,it's pretty mediocre ,I like the art a bit though
Jan 13, 2019 3:10 PM

Sep 2018
There are no subs (if it even needs them), and anidb says that there are only like 10 episodes ripped and the only place I could find said rips has 0 seeders. So yeah, there is a reason next to no one has watched this. It's not that anyone hates this anime or anything, it's that it's literally impossible to watch, unless you were to find a tape of it on yahoo auctions japan or something.
KristiwazhereJan 13, 2019 3:16 PM
Jul 18, 2022 4:01 AM
Jun 2022
It's one of the animes that make me cry from nostalgia, espically when I hear this opening song : https://youtu.be/bOSmS2DWJyI
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.