Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Dec 26, 2022 7:46 AM
Sep 2018
This is probably a bit old, but I did a redemption fic for Kedamono-Tachi no Sumu Ie de. Well, more accurately an RP.

It starts the day after the encounter where Arata sees her with his brother...through the peephole. Having finally gotten her senses back, she realizes that the blackmail has fallen through, and that she broke his heart. She tells him everything that happened, and gives him the choice to leave her or stay. But before that, she wants to prove she still loves him...and asks to have sex with him.
As it turns out, while Arata didn't inherit a chauvinistically cruel outlook from his father, he inherited other talents & gifts.
Jun 22, 2023 8:53 PM
Nov 2013
NitroNeedle said:
This is probably a bit old, but I did a redemption fic for Kedamono-Tachi no Sumu Ie de. Well, more accurately an RP.

It starts the day after the encounter where Arata sees her with his brother...through the peephole. Having finally gotten her senses back, she realizes that the blackmail has fallen through, and that she broke his heart. She tells him everything that happened, and gives him the choice to leave her or stay. But before that, she wants to prove she still loves him...and asks to have sex with him.
As it turns out, while Arata didn't inherit a chauvinistically cruel outlook from his father, he inherited other talents & gifts.

Feel free to post a link. This trend is not exclusive to my stories alone. Anyone is free to post their own stories here rather than just wait for me to write another one.
I wish Nailkaizer is my wife. Don't know her? Look ---> http://myanimelist.net/character/13615/Nailkaizer
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» NTR Counterattack Recommendations by greed2.

greed2 - Apr 3, 2014

23 by Cybertron123 »»
Mar 7, 12:35 AM

» My NTR healing journey (took 6 months)

Captain1996 - Aug 22, 2022

1 by jorolrem »»
Jan 20, 2023 3:31 PM

» is this really anti Netorare hentai series isnt it?

bashly - Oct 15, 2014

4 by Captain1996 »»
Aug 22, 2022 9:54 AM

» Cute for abrupt trauma? ( 1 2 )

Trool4Lyfe - Dec 7, 2012

65 by The_Sentry »»
Jul 19, 2022 2:50 PM

» Response to Doubts from NTR Fans

zanetu - Feb 17, 2015

5 by Captain1996 »»
May 14, 2022 9:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.