Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (116) « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »
Aug 13, 2019 9:18 AM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Since we are already mid season I thought of sharing with you what I have see so far

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou / Man, this show is a mess, its just so bad. That CGI Boss fight was one of the worst animations I ever saw. The only redeem thing was that tight ass grab on the 5th episode.

Danmachi season 2 / After more that 4 years of wait its somewhat underhelming, the animation is solid but the pacing and development is subpar. The war game episode was horrible, such a bad coreographed fight.

Enen no Shouboutai / Still not watching because of the SE ghost.

Isekai Cheat Magician / Oh boy, when yout think they cant make a more generic isekai, they best themselfs, there just no story, only a collection of trophies mixed togheter, its sad to watch.

Kanata no Astra / Still dont have the drive for it.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e / Really interesting, I am enjoying this one a lot, the animation is on point an the storytelling is quite unique nowdays.

Kimetsu no Yaiba / This one ROCKS!!!!!

Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya / Well, its really far from original, no point in comparing the 2. I aleready saw worst use of CG, at least the model in this one looks good.

Maou-sama, Retry! / I will not touch this one.

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator / While I despise index, Im giving a chance to this one becaus a villan/antihero perspecitve maybe be a good twist and we have Last Order.

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. / Drama issues.

Vinland Saga / This had a slow start but I have high expectations for its development, the animation is amazing and sesm to be a grounded story.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? / I think I gave up watching this one.

Yami Shibai 7 / short terror, nothig to lose watching but not much to enjoy about.

Yubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi / The real firefighter show hahahahaha

And you, how is going?
Aug 14, 2019 5:07 AM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Thanks for reviews.i enjoyed and laughed so lot about reading these opinions, Esp these shows
(Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou), (Maou-sama, Retry),(Isekai Cheat Magician)
To be honest this season isekai are all flop and horrible.

i agree with Danmachi S2 that guild war or war game whatever that name.The episode is so bad in whole Danmachi series. Damn i enjoyed fights scene is season 1 all are good.but S2 this guild war is so much let down.

Enen no Shouboutai this series is going like decent phase. But the animation and narration and screenplay are all like shaft style anime for eg like monogatari series. may be they got inspired or their staff working with this anime.

Kimetsu no Yaiba and Vinland Saga are doing great. i m seeing their post in social media that both series are doing excellent jobs and fan base was growing steadily.(P.s i personally didn't watched shows in future i may consider)

Kanata no Astra animation is good,story is decent and episode all are decent.fair play not much there to complain about this series.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e,Knights of the Zodiac,Yami Shibai 7,ubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi these shows,i m not watching,so i cant express my emotion but real fighter are op i cant see them in my eyes.ahhh my eyes...

Biggest disappointment show in my opinion is Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou.Damn i raised my hope little high and first episodes crushed all my hope.one word i can say about this show is Rest in peace.don't bother to come again.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?,Maou-sama, Retry!,Isekai Cheat Magician by far these are flop shows from my list.

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai animation quality is not good.it is decent show with little moe moments and some dark moments.i already know what going on.but i m not happy about this show.may be my hope are high damn.

These are my personal opinion this season has so many let downs from manga reader point of view.

Aug 14, 2019 6:05 AM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Yeah, I agree that this season is a quite floppy one. From those things airing the only things I am "kinda" reading the source material is Arifureta ( I read about 25 manga caps or so), Kawaikereba ( only 5 caps or so) and Damachi (althought what Im reading is the Ryu and Oratoria mangas spinoffs). And I know those ones come from LN and not from manga, so I wasnt paying attetion if anything that is airing was a good adaptation or not , but if it could stood their ground without any bias.

Still many failed even yet, especially sad for isekai ones it just generate more hate towards the genre. But I am stll enjoying a lot of the season, since got at least 3 titles I am really looking foward the development: Kimetsu( you should totally check this one out, the hype it get by the mob isnt without meaning), Vinland (Hope studio Wit will keep the high quality and surprise even more) and Katsute Kami (quite personal taste).

I will give Kanata a chance, but pretty much give up on anything else I am still not watching. I got a lot of shows in the roll this season, hopefully I will be able to keep them all up-to-date.

I have o lot o expectation for the movies that are airing on this season too, Konosuba, Tenki no Ko, ect..., but it just take soooo long b4 it gets released....
Aug 14, 2019 8:53 AM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Don't rush season.maintain your own phase and watch series,so you can enjoy as much as you can.I don't like to rush any season.it make our mood bad towards the season.

Talking about movie watched konosuba Trailer look nice and Tenkii no ko is oki-oki.
i heard Tenki no movie is decent not like kimi no na wa hit standard,
i hope at least it look good and nice.
Tenki no ko movie soon will release in our country.if it available in our region. i will defentiely watch the movie in big screen,i never watch anime in big screen.
I hope,i can full fill my wish with out going to japan.
Aug 14, 2019 8:27 PM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

I got what you saying, is just a bit hard to keep the control.

Welp, Iam actually from Brasil, so, no Tenki no Ko for us here in southamerica. :((
I am a big fan of Makoto Shinkai, and while Kimi no na wa was his biggest hit, I dont think its is best work ( im not saying its a bad movie, its a high quality work nevertheless). I liked it b4 the Kimi no na wa boom, and I think I will still like it without the overhype ppl like to put on top of a director after a big hit. And I am pretty confident that the animation will not disapoint.
To say the truth, I already watched the Dragon ball ressurection of freeza and the saint seyia legend of the sanctuary on the big screen here, unfortunally they arent good movies, but being with a friend by the side makes the experience a lot amusing.
Aug 15, 2019 8:54 PM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

i am from india.This is first time indian cinema accepted anime to show on big screen.it an golden opportunity for me.so i don't want to miss it that too makoto shinkai movie wow. animation will be top level.

coming to makoto shinaki movies,i watched "Gardens of words" this is the 1st movie.I watched. Damn, i was WTF movie is so much smooth,the animation and graphics are simply wow.story personal opinion is oki-oki it avg story. that remember me when i m student,i have crush on my biology teacher.feels feels.every time i watch this movie feels are coming.but nice experience.

Kimi no na wa damn this movie is also so smooth and animation is peak level in that year.
story is nice.i like that time travel and soul transfer or body swap concept and plot twist damn that music made my feel more when scene are in emotional stage.overall i enjoyed the movie so much.

Best work depends upon personal point of view,how he/she digested the movie so far. and how he/she understand author point of view.i personally don't like movie say it has flaws that author should be carefully.so he/she can make movie more great or more epic. that a BS reason and his personal point of view thinks more than author point of view.i like to see the movie what author point of view and why he want to take this routine.so i can enjoy the movie more.
Aug 16, 2019 4:39 AM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Ohh, interesting to know. While here it is sitll scarce we get some mainstream works on the big screen form time to time. Let me know how was your experience after you go for it!

My first one was 5 cm per second. It was such a amazing photographic movie, many stunning scenes on the screen, specially from the episode 2 Cosmonaut. Also that ending. It really puzzled me; how come a romance movie with such bitter, depressing end? I didnt liked it much at start but it grew in me afterwards. I watched Garden of words a bit later, and also liked it very much. their sound track was amazing too. That sky view.

So I searched for more of his work, way b4 it was more widespread because of Netflix. The Promised Place was such interesting movie, the Distant Voice surprise me how he managed to do it with so little resources he had. Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo is my least favorite one, didnt get at much what he was looking for in this one.

In Kimi no na wa we had the amazing visuals back and the nice storytelling, but I didnt like the theme song at all, it wasnt my thing. The plot twist didnt had the wieght it had in others movies too. Great movie still.
Aug 16, 2019 8:50 PM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

I heard about 5cm per second.i don't know why after reading synopsis, i have no interest to watch the movie.i watched only two movie from his direction. Tenki no ko will be third one.

Aug 16, 2019 10:36 PM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Hmmm its a good movie. Almost all of his works are worth to check out. But in the end it all comes to personal taste and disposition to watch. At lot of the enjoyingment of seeing a anime doenst necessarily comes from itself but from the mindset and/or the environment you have in hands for it( its what I think).
Aug 19, 2019 8:43 PM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

ohh! i see, i will try to challenge to watch the film in future.
MAL has confirmed next season anime list.
Aug 20, 2019 12:25 PM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Its it out already? lol we still midway here. From what I know will be a BIG season, looking forward it.
Aug 21, 2019 9:28 AM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Officially it is out,i checked out and already prepared my list.
ahue ahue
Aug 21, 2019 12:23 PM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

I will check it out soon
Sep 13, 2019 10:03 PM

Feb 2013
Sep 14, 2019 10:57 AM

Jul 2012
Sep 16, 2019 9:15 AM

Feb 2013
Sep 16, 2019 9:12 PM

Jul 2012
Sep 17, 2019 8:09 AM

Feb 2013
Sep 18, 2019 8:43 AM

Jul 2012
Sep 18, 2019 10:06 PM

Feb 2013

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

◕‿◕
Sep 19, 2019 12:30 PM

Jul 2012
Sep 20, 2019 8:48 PM

Feb 2013

(︶^︶)

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Sep 21, 2019 5:38 PM

Jul 2012

¬¬

@Archmen

@SukryLi
Sep 23, 2019 9:31 AM

Feb 2013

(・ิω・ิ)

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Sep 23, 2019 11:36 AM

Jul 2012

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Archmen

@SukryLi
Sep 25, 2019 8:40 PM

Feb 2013

ヽ(^o^)丿

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Sep 26, 2019 12:48 PM

Jul 2012

And so the season ended. How it was?

@Archmen

@SukryLi
Sep 27, 2019 8:38 PM

Feb 2013

Yes season ended, a very medicore season but enjoy a little bit.
Dr. Stone and Enen no Shouboutai is going on that is good.
biggest disappointment of season is danmachi season 2 damn my hopes all destroyed.
first season is well made season and 2nd one destroyed everything that made this series so popular. rip if we have next season i hope they make decent season like season 1.
Latham.

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Sep 28, 2019 12:00 PM

Jul 2012

Yeah, this season let me a bit down.
Damachi was really disappointed me too, such horrible fights and mediocre plot. One friend of my says that the novel was a lot better, and they messed up with the anime. We already have the 3 season and Ova are already confirmed, so let's see what happens, I have no more expectations for it tho, I just want to see more Ryu and Asfi.
Still not interest on Enen, but I saw a 'making of' video of Dr. Stone that got me really interested, I may start to watching it soon.
And Kimetsu ended. Such a good show. Tanjirou was a really comprehensible and afective main character, and the crew had personality too, looking forward more of it, without doubt Kimetsu was the best of 2019 so far.
There are still a lot of shows for me to end but it will be done soon.
@Archmen

@SukryLi
Sep 30, 2019 9:13 AM

Feb 2013

Yeah i see so many video and meme about Tanjirou.He is looking good in comedy and serious.
i watched this series 1st episode and feel so disappointed and dropped the series after few episodes this series start raising and raising and gain more popularity.

season of the year, I dont know bcoz i did not watched the series completely but this series gain huge popularity and huge fan base in shot time.

But my hero academia is also coming so it will be tough completion.
let hope this upcoming season will be good.

Dr.stone is good concept but some time you notice some cheesy shounen scene.but a good entertain series .

Enen no Shouboutai is extra extra extra cheesy shounen series. but good fight and avg comedy.

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Sep 30, 2019 10:45 AM

Jul 2012

I'm pretty sure Boku no Hero will attract a lot of attention, even though it is a bit underwhelming in my opinion.
I also finished Isekai Cheat, the worst Isekai I saw so far (and I saw a lot of those). There is just no story, how does the novel even manage to sell? I will not even waste my time criticizing it, its not worth.
And I had a pleasant surprise with Dumbbell. Such a nice show! I maratoned it in the last 2 days, quite funny and informative, a hidden gem of this season.
@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 1, 2019 9:55 AM

Feb 2013

Isekai Cheat i completed few chapter and suddenly translators not translate this series as before then i understood this series is doing below avg and watched anime and that animation suck and OP song is good but beside that there is no good in that series.

Dumbbell meme are so popular as Kimetsu meme.both meme and scene are hilarious from that show i will watch later.

So this season which anime series you are focused on your list ?

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Oct 1, 2019 1:51 PM

Jul 2012

I think you will like it is quite funny and informative.

From this ending season I'm watching Yu-gi-oh VRAINS as a mad man, it ended now with 120 eps. It is a bad show, and I was a ton of eps behind but if I don't take vantage of its ending momentum it may stay forever in my on-hold list(like arc-v) so I have to finish it now.
I am finishing Yami shibai right now, and I'm ready to end Arifureta as soon as it ends. I hope I find some time to take care of Accelerator too.

The nesx season I see that it will be heavily carried by sequels. The problem to me is that the show they continue are in really poor light in my mind.

Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season - While it doesn't have any "major" flaw, I think it is been quite stalled and uninteresting, the progress of characters is really slow, they always fight some minor issue and I don't sense the feel of danger, it's basically a lot of school activites. :/

Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of Underworld - The last season was atrocious, both in concept and story, as also in fights and climax. It leaves me really disappointed with the franchise and made me realize we will never get the back first season feel and original Kirito and Asuna, its all a new and revised character and story concepts, it shouldn't even be called SAO anymore.

Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara - the last season of it had some quite subpar animation and really dumb twists in the food fights, also the service was quite bad. The manga ended and I know how bad the ending is, so the expectations for this season couldn't be worse.

Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin - While the first season wasn't bad, I felt like it was the most I could take from this franchise, I'm quite tired of the overused shounen dumb ideas and setting that is the core of nanatsu no taizai, and from the bits I got from the manga, I saw that this is really not my thing.

Those 4 are what I think people are most looking forward and are most prominent this season, and I don't think I will watch or enjoy them, it's quite sad. (maybe I pick up one of them because my friend will watch it too, and it makes all the difference, but the bar is really low for me.)

Aside of it, those one are what I will try to watch:

Psycho-Pass 3 - S1 was excellent, S2 quite underwhelming and had a nice 1st film. It a fascinating franchise in its ideas and concepts, so I'm sure to check. (all those distopic reflections really make you think)

Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Its Fate, and seems to have a good setting, I will sure check.

Assassins Pride - I may regret this, but the edgelord look on the face of the mc makes me think I may have so fun watching this one hahaha

Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru - I read the first chapters of this one, it was quite funny and some unusual interesting idea for an Isekai, I will sure check.

Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2 - I play the game a bit and saw the first season, it won't hurt see the S2.

Hataage! Kemono Michi - Since I saw the screenshot of the mc suplexing the princess, it was decided that I need to watch this one hahaha

Val x Love - Each season need a bit of ecchi.

Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle - I already watched one anime of PSO2, so I wonder what is this one about.

Sorry for the long text. :P
What about you? ^^
@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 3, 2019 8:34 AM

Feb 2013

i don't mind big message. it is good to see what series we are interested and why we are interested in that particular series. so we can get good series if we missed.

Shinchou Yuusha:
i enjoyed the manga so much.this is so funny and watched first episode too. damn that goddess voice acting is SSS rank i liked it so munch.lot of laughs,i enjoyed the episode.i don't expect much from this anime,i just want some funny jokes and nice laughs.

Hataage! Kemono Michi:
manga up to date one of golden gem from konosuba author,watched first episodes they added more details compare to manga that very good thing.i know story how it will go,but want to enjoy this series in anime form, and combat no 6 manga from konosuba author that manga is also good waiting for anime.

Assassins Pride:
i completed manga up to translation point but what happened i don't know translator are not translating this series.
plot is ok and routine you will guess easily what will happened in the story,character design are all similar to some anime we already watched,i m not sure, how it will works with anime viewers/fans. with routine story telling/character,imo it is ok series.

Boku no Hero Academia S4
routine nothing old or new already know the arc what they are animation and story flowing so no surprise.seeing in anime version.

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai 2
same as season 1 nothing new. few ecchi and romance and comedy scene nice time pass series.nothing good nor bad it avg or below avg series depends upon viewer point of view.for me it is avg series.

Choujin Koukousei-tachi
i know this manga but didn't bother to read just watch few episode and then decide how it will go.

Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
completed few chapter felt lil bored about plot and character wanna try few episode in anime and see how it will flow my interest.

PSO2:
watched season 1 disappointed about climax and finishing of season 1.and season 2 is all about new character and new arc or story. let see how it will change. i m interested in this series. let hope it will be good.

Shokugeki no Souma S3
souma finale anime.i dont know, will they make any season after this series.
souma character is good but hate story developing and bunch of characters with less development and food fights are getting bore and easy to predict.
let hope this season with entertain us.

Val x Love
blind reaction
let hope this will be decent anime.

that my take for this season let hope all season will be good,bcoz last season is so disastrous for me so i m hoping this season will be few good anime.

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Oct 3, 2019 11:42 PM

Jul 2012

The fisrt ep of Shinchou Yuusha was quite funny I also think it will be a amusing ride.
I didn't know kemono was from konosuba author, hope e keep the over the top humor all the time thorugh this anime, in the novel, konosuba became quite stale. Benkyou I will not check, the first season didnt looked good and I will not start it now. I share more or less the same feeling about the rest. Lets see what comes. And bro, I finally finhished Vrains, 120 eps and 2,5 years, it wasnt good, but I alwasy feel a little sad when I end something that I followed for so long.

@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 4, 2019 8:31 AM

Feb 2013

oof vrains
TBH i didn't watched Yu-Gi-Oh!
Sorry but card fight hmm it not my type.
2 to 5 years wow so long ...

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Oct 4, 2019 4:00 PM

Jul 2012

Yeah, card fight is not exactly everyone cup of tea.
Are you going to check Azur lane?

@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 5, 2019 6:45 AM

Feb 2013

Surprisingly azur lane is not my type of anime.
i don't like that type of concept anime.
what about you ??

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Oct 5, 2019 9:09 PM

Jul 2012

I checked the fisrt ep of it, and Im always up for waifus, but it was a too nonsensical world for my tastes...
In other and FateGo ep was superb, high quality physics in this one, I hope to see some great fights in the future.
@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 6, 2019 12:10 AM

Feb 2013
it is -2453 not -2452 ...

high quality physics hmmm i see what you did there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

while playing game they feel good.but in anime and story point of view,i hate these like concept story animes. it personal taste but waifu are great in this game.

Fate grand go or order these budget are so crazy and animation quality are top notch.
but coming to story point of view, i have mixed feeling about it.

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Oct 6, 2019 2:13 PM

Jul 2012
Sorry about the confusion, you typed -2453, then I typed -2452 (but it should be -2454), so your last one sholud be -2455 and now we are at -2456

Yeah you got it hahaha ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I still need to see a bit more eps to develop the story to take up some more consolidate opinion, the last one fate I watched was so messed up storywise that I totally see what you come from.

We also got Granblue second season (those are 2 gacha monsters here), hope they develop more the characters, the fisrt season and the game have a really bland early story.
@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 7, 2019 10:56 AM

Feb 2013
yeah you are right i must type -2455...(。>﹏<。)

Gacha monster i like that name sense ...
after this week almost all anime will release i think so .
so we an discuss our first impression.
currently i am having positive vibes.but we don't know how and when it turn to bad end.

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai
Oct 7, 2019 1:34 PM

Jul 2012
Yes, I think I will take up a lot of new ones, and I'm also having good vibes, hope we find some fun.
@Archmen

@SukryLi
Oct 20, 2019 8:00 AM

Jul 2013

@ParadiseSukai
@SukryLi

Not dead, just busy.
Oct 21, 2019 1:06 AM

Jul 2012

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Glad to know you still breathing buddy, hahaha. Good luck with your business!
Oct 22, 2019 9:54 AM

Jul 2013

@ParadiseSukai
@SukryLi

Thanks. :)
Oct 22, 2019 10:26 PM

Jul 2012
Nov 9, 2019 3:48 AM

Jul 2013
Nov 9, 2019 11:16 AM

Jul 2012
Nov 30, 2019 5:18 AM

Jul 2013
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (116) « First ... « 106 107 [108] 109 110 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » ⓐ Anime Friends Forever Attendance Game ⓐ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukryLi - Jun 9, 2013

2922 by fausifahrial »»
Apr 11, 1:41 AM

» What is your favorite anime genre?

Shizukage - Jun 9, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
Aug 29, 2021 8:08 AM

» [Quiz] Which Anime Character are You?

sachawon - Aug 31, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
Aug 29, 2021 7:58 AM

» [Game] Continue of the last letter ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yooiji - Apr 12, 2013

3767 by Rukia_Motionless »»
Aug 31, 2020 11:54 PM

» [GAME] Watched or Not Watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yooiji - Apr 2, 2013

5870 by Miglea »»
Oct 11, 2019 1:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.