Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (108) « First ... « 106 107 [108]
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Aug 13, 9:18 AM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Since we are already mid season I thought of sharing with you what I have see so far

Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou / Man, this show is a mess, its just so bad. That CGI Boss fight was one of the worst animations I ever saw. The only redeem thing was that tight ass grab on the 5th episode.

Danmachi season 2 / After more that 4 years of wait its somewhat underhelming, the animation is solid but the pacing and development is subpar. The war game episode was horrible, such a bad coreographed fight.

Enen no Shouboutai / Still not watching because of the SE ghost.

Isekai Cheat Magician / Oh boy, when yout think they cant make a more generic isekai, they best themselfs, there just no story, only a collection of trophies mixed togheter, its sad to watch.

Kanata no Astra / Still dont have the drive for it.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e / Really interesting, I am enjoying this one a lot, the animation is on point an the storytelling is quite unique nowdays.

Kimetsu no Yaiba / This one ROCKS!!!!!

Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya / Well, its really far from original, no point in comparing the 2. I aleready saw worst use of CG, at least the model in this one looks good.

Maou-sama, Retry! / I will not touch this one.

Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator / While I despise index, Im giving a chance to this one becaus a villan/antihero perspecitve maybe be a good twist and we have Last Order.

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. / Drama issues.

Vinland Saga / This had a slow start but I have high expectations for its development, the animation is amazing and sesm to be a grounded story.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka? / I think I gave up watching this one.

Yami Shibai 7 / short terror, nothig to lose watching but not much to enjoy about.

Yubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi / The real firefighter show hahahahaha

And you, how is going?

Aug 14, 5:07 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Thanks for reviews.i enjoyed and laughed so lot about reading these opinions, Esp these shows
(Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou), (Maou-sama, Retry),(Isekai Cheat Magician)
To be honest this season isekai are all flop and horrible.

i agree with Danmachi S2 that guild war or war game whatever that name.The episode is so bad in whole Danmachi series. Damn i enjoyed fights scene is season 1 all are good.but S2 this guild war is so much let down.

Enen no Shouboutai this series is going like decent phase. But the animation and narration and screenplay are all like shaft style anime for eg like monogatari series. may be they got inspired or their staff working with this anime.

Kimetsu no Yaiba and Vinland Saga are doing great. i m seeing their post in social media that both series are doing excellent jobs and fan base was growing steadily.(P.s i personally didn't watched shows in future i may consider)

Kanata no Astra animation is good,story is decent and episode all are decent.fair play not much there to complain about this series.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e,Knights of the Zodiac,Yami Shibai 7,ubisaki kara no Honki no Netsujou: Osananajimi wa Shouboushi these shows,i m not watching,so i cant express my emotion but real fighter are op i cant see them in my eyes.ahhh my eyes...

Biggest disappointment show in my opinion is Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou.Damn i raised my hope little high and first episodes crushed all my hope.one word i can say about this show is Rest in peace.don't bother to come again.

Kawaikereba Hentai demo Suki ni Natte Kuremasu ka?,Maou-sama, Retry!,Isekai Cheat Magician by far these are flop shows from my list.

Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai animation quality is not good.it is decent show with little moe moments and some dark moments.i already know what going on.but i m not happy about this show.may be my hope are high damn.

These are my personal opinion this season has so many let downs from manga reader point of view.

Aug 14, 6:05 AM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Yeah, I agree that this season is a quite floppy one. From those things airing the only things I am "kinda" reading the source material is Arifureta ( I read about 25 manga caps or so), Kawaikereba ( only 5 caps or so) and Damachi (althought what Im reading is the Ryu and Oratoria mangas spinoffs). And I know those ones come from LN and not from manga, so I wasnt paying attetion if anything that is airing was a good adaptation or not , but if it could stood their ground without any bias.

Still many failed even yet, especially sad for isekai ones it just generate more hate towards the genre. But I am stll enjoying a lot of the season, since got at least 3 titles I am really looking foward the development: Kimetsu( you should totally check this one out, the hype it get by the mob isnt without meaning), Vinland (Hope studio Wit will keep the high quality and surprise even more) and Katsute Kami (quite personal taste).

I will give Kanata a chance, but pretty much give up on anything else I am still not watching. I got a lot of shows in the roll this season, hopefully I will be able to keep them all up-to-date.

I have o lot o expectation for the movies that are airing on this season too, Konosuba, Tenki no Ko, ect..., but it just take soooo long b4 it gets released....

Aug 14, 8:53 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Don't rush season.maintain your own phase and watch series,so you can enjoy as much as you can.I don't like to rush any season.it make our mood bad towards the season.

Talking about movie watched konosuba Trailer look nice and Tenkii no ko is oki-oki.
i heard Tenki no movie is decent not like kimi no na wa hit standard,
i hope at least it look good and nice.
Tenki no ko movie soon will release in our country.if it available in our region. i will defentiely watch the movie in big screen,i never watch anime in big screen.
I hope,i can full fill my wish with out going to japan.

Aug 14, 8:27 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

I got what you saying, is just a bit hard to keep the control.

Welp, Iam actually from Brasil, so, no Tenki no Ko for us here in southamerica. :((
I am a big fan of Makoto Shinkai, and while Kimi no na wa was his biggest hit, I dont think its is best work ( im not saying its a bad movie, its a high quality work nevertheless). I liked it b4 the Kimi no na wa boom, and I think I will still like it without the overhype ppl like to put on top of a director after a big hit. And I am pretty confident that the animation will not disapoint.
To say the truth, I already watched the Dragon ball ressurection of freeza and the saint seyia legend of the sanctuary on the big screen here, unfortunally they arent good movies, but being with a friend by the side makes the experience a lot amusing.

Aug 15, 8:54 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

i am from india.This is first time indian cinema accepted anime to show on big screen.it an golden opportunity for me.so i don't want to miss it that too makoto shinkai movie wow. animation will be top level.

coming to makoto shinaki movies,i watched "Gardens of words" this is the 1st movie.I watched. Damn, i was WTF movie is so much smooth,the animation and graphics are simply wow.story personal opinion is oki-oki it avg story. that remember me when i m student,i have crush on my biology teacher.feels feels.every time i watch this movie feels are coming.but nice experience.

Kimi no na wa damn this movie is also so smooth and animation is peak level in that year.
story is nice.i like that time travel and soul transfer or body swap concept and plot twist damn that music made my feel more when scene are in emotional stage.overall i enjoyed the movie so much.

Best work depends upon personal point of view,how he/she digested the movie so far. and how he/she understand author point of view.i personally don't like movie say it has flaws that author should be carefully.so he/she can make movie more great or more epic. that a BS reason and his personal point of view thinks more than author point of view.i like to see the movie what author point of view and why he want to take this routine.so i can enjoy the movie more.

Aug 16, 4:39 AM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Ohh, interesting to know. While here it is sitll scarce we get some mainstream works on the big screen form time to time. Let me know how was your experience after you go for it!

My first one was 5 cm per second. It was such a amazing photographic movie, many stunning scenes on the screen, specially from the episode 2 Cosmonaut. Also that ending. It really puzzled me; how come a romance movie with such bitter, depressing end? I didnt liked it much at start but it grew in me afterwards. I watched Garden of words a bit later, and also liked it very much. their sound track was amazing too. That sky view.

So I searched for more of his work, way b4 it was more widespread because of Netflix. The Promised Place was such interesting movie, the Distant Voice surprise me how he managed to do it with so little resources he had. Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo is my least favorite one, didnt get at much what he was looking for in this one.

In Kimi no na wa we had the amazing visuals back and the nice storytelling, but I didnt like the theme song at all, it wasnt my thing. The plot twist didnt had the wieght it had in others movies too. Great movie still.

Aug 16, 8:50 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

I heard about 5cm per second.i don't know why after reading synopsis, i have no interest to watch the movie.i watched only two movie from his direction. Tenki no ko will be third one.

Aug 16, 10:36 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Hmmm its a good movie. Almost all of his works are worth to check out. But in the end it all comes to personal taste and disposition to watch. At lot of the enjoyingment of seeing a anime doenst necessarily comes from itself but from the mindset and/or the environment you have in hands for it( its what I think).

Aug 19, 8:43 PM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

ohh! i see, i will try to challenge to watch the film in future.
MAL has confirmed next season anime list.

Aug 20, 12:25 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

Its it out already? lol we still midway here. From what I know will be a BIG season, looking forward it.

Aug 21, 9:28 AM

@Archmen

@ParadiseSukai

Officially it is out,i checked out and already prepared my list.
ahue ahue

Aug 21, 12:23 PM

@Archmen

@SukryLi

I will check it out soon

Pages (108) « First ... « 106 107 [108]