Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2007 9:14 AM

Sep 2007
I don't think he's evil or good. What about you all?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 20, 2007 8:44 AM

Oct 2007
Oh, he's definitely evil. But that's why I love him :P

What do you mean Beethoven wasn't so great?!
Oct 20, 2007 10:39 AM
Oct 2007
i agree wif RainofChaos but he is kinda good kuz he hasn't killed sasuke yet
Oct 31, 2007 11:41 AM
Sep 2007
katie
Sauske and Itachi are rivals/brothers
Itachis been trying to kill sauske,but Naruto and Pervy-sage keep on getting in the way,and Naruto and Sauske are rivals but Itachi wants to kill naruto to but Sauske wants to kill Naruto,so sauske tries to protect Naruto So he can kill naruto ffor himself
in other words itachis evil
but 1 question is itachi a road ninja if not than plz tell me wat vilage is he in
Nov 23, 2007 4:19 PM
Oct 2007
yea well well shutup steph and he is good with me
Dec 10, 2007 12:14 PM
Oct 2007
um.... it's rouge ninja
Jan 17, 2008 3:48 AM

Jan 2008
I agree with Ita .. I think he only wants to be strong weather that'll make him evil or good :P
Jan 27, 2008 6:52 AM

Jan 2008
Evil, but evil guys are the true @$$ kickers.
Feb 23, 2008 5:22 AM
Dec 2007
Itachi is evil but that makes him good and the clear favorite for any naruto anime/manga fan
Mar 4, 2008 8:23 AM
Mar 2008
he good because of what he did
TheLastDarkAngelApr 29, 2009 9:32 AM
Sep 27, 2008 2:20 PM

Sep 2008
I'm realy confused in that :S sometimes I feel that he is good , sometimes not

but I still like him , I wish that he killed Sasuke from long time
Oct 5, 2008 9:58 PM

Jan 2008
Well, I could never really tell with Itachi~
I knew he was bad since he massacred his entire clan with the exception of one. Yet that single saved live made me believe he was also good. Itachi was confusing till the very end - and that's what I loved about him :)

Amazing sig set thanks to -DraGonZ-
Jan 22, 2009 11:25 AM

Dec 2008
He's evil and I would'nt have it any other way.
Sharingan!!!
Feb 19, 2009 9:53 AM

Oct 2008
I always thought he was good, even with a badass complexion :D
Apr 3, 2009 7:34 AM

Feb 2008
He was verry verry good he can kill a whole clan/village but he cant killed his own brother cuz he love sasuke verry much...He make Sasuke got a magyeko sharingan by seeing a closest people that die and he did remove the curse that orochimaru give to sasuke...Sasuke did cry when he knew that Itachi is a truly love him but,cuz Itachi has a virus/kinda ill he died happily..huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Apr 7, 2009 1:23 AM

Apr 2009
i'm not really sure xD...maybe he's good coz he left his little brother alive but he can also be evil coz he's in tha akatsuki and all.
either way i still like him!!

Apr 29, 2009 9:24 AM

Apr 2009
He's good, he ruined his own life for his friends, he have a traum so he can't kill, he killed his clan because it was his mission, he was a agent from his clan but also a agent for Konoha, he was a double agent and if he did't kill his clan would his clan kill whole Konoha, he did what he had to
Dec 2, 2009 9:39 AM

Dec 2007
He's a good man and Uchiha Madara had already explained his actions. He's not a fighter but, a silent peace maker.
Dec 3, 2009 2:18 AM

Oct 2009
itachi rocks..

he's not evil.. if you read manga then you can understand. if not. then wait for few more episodes.
Feb 24, 2011 6:01 PM

Jan 2010
he's definitely not a devil. He had to kill his entire clan, they made him to kill them all, except his little brother. He did it all for him, just to protect him, he didn't want Sasuke to suffer, like he did.
He joined Akatsuki because he had no other choice, since he became a criminal :P but it was all just to protect and keep alive all the people in the Leaf Village. I agree with DxC3i, if you've read all manga's chapters, you should understand that the only one Uchiha to blame is Madara, who is this "bad" guy, who destroyed both of them, Sasuke and Itachi.

ahhhh I wrote so much haha, sorry :D
Mar 1, 2011 11:38 AM

May 2010
of zourse itachi isnt evil
he coudnt even live a normal life after al
he didnt want to kill his family, it was konoha who said him to do that
otherwise he didnt kill any of them, and then he didnt die so young
ok, i am not blaming sasuke of it, because he didnt know
i just mean if you are just 8 years old, then of course no one is telling you anything

i know itachi wanted to make him stronger, but why didnt he said anything, was this really the only way to do this? i am glad that we have sakura here
we just have to wait until sasuke will maaaybe love her, and then the uchiha will grow again... only then it is not the best idea to live in konoha.... well i dont know where to live then, its a ANIME!! they will be fine, otherwise they dont exist after all XD!.... and i am talking toooo much right now..... i really must stop that...
Mar 22, 2011 4:40 PM

Nov 2006
I personally think he's good and evil. Evil because he's part of the Akatsuki, murdered his entire clan (no matter what the reason), and tries to capture Naruto, but good because he does let Sasuke live and gives him a reason to become stronger. So in a sense, he does care for his younger brother.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2011 5:18 PM

Jul 2011
I strongly agree with LadyPiret. Itachi was never evil. He was the opposite of evil. He was a saint. He never wanted to kill his own people. He never wanted to shed the blood of his own kind. All he wanted was to prevent an up coming war and make peace. (Itachi's a peacefull man and people have to wake up to see who he really is). He's an angel. Imagine all the sadness and agony that was forever trapt his soul. Imagine all the times he has cryed silently to himself before going to sleep. He was always alone and no one ever appreciated the most kind gesture he did. He needed love and no one was there to give it to him. Itachi will always forever remain in my heart <3
Feb 20, 2012 4:24 AM
Feb 2012
LadyPiret said:
he's definitely not a devil. He had to kill his entire clan, they made him to kill them all, except his little brother. He did it all for him, just to protect him, he didn't want Sasuke to suffer, like he did.
He joined Akatsuki because he had no other choice, since he became a criminal :P but it was all just to protect and keep alive all the people in the Leaf Village. I agree with DxC3i, if you've read all manga's chapters, you should understand that the only one Uchiha to blame is Madara, who is this "bad" guy, who destroyed both of them, Sasuke and Itachi.

ahhhh I wrote so much haha, sorry :D

Agreed.
Aug 25, 2016 2:36 PM
Jul 2015
Itachi is supposed to be a double agent of sorts for the leaf village but even though he is still loyal to the leaf he can't return (not that he wants to) because of the massacre and of his agreement with the hokage. In the anime, he gave Jiraiya information about the Akatsuki and did things himself (such as going after Naruto) to keep up the evil murderer act and keep Naruto out of Akatsuki hands. Narutopedia also states that his "actions were only ever in the interest of his brother and village, remaining a loyal shinobi of Konohagakure to the very end."

Are you guys just not that far in to the series yet or something? (Not trying to sound like a bitch or anything; sorry if it reads that way.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why do YOU like Itachi?

Ita - Sep 24, 2007

37 by ItachiFanBoy »»
Feb 25, 2013 2:16 AM

» Let's bring this club back to life! 8D

Ylajalih - May 3, 2010

2 by itachi007 »»
Jan 22, 2013 9:50 AM

Poll: » Who do you like better? Sasuke or Itachi?

Ita - Oct 26, 2008

35 by Wadefan1 »»
Aug 15, 2012 8:05 PM

» Itachi=totaly sexiness and power

Kitty_Naruto - Sep 28, 2007

19 by barajou459 »»
Dec 12, 2011 5:09 AM

» [MANGA CHAPTER 393 SPOILERS AHEAD] OH NOES!!!!

JigglyPuffin - Mar 14, 2008

12 by You_The_Who »»
Oct 15, 2008 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.