Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2013 3:24 PM
Nov 2012
How aw you today? Fine sank you. I wish I were a BIRRRRD. ;3

Okay, now that I got that off my chest, it is time for proper introductions. As you can see, my name is DreamerDeciever. I am a 20 year old male, live in the United States of America, and am a bit of an anime fan. My first exposure to anime was when I was six, when my cousins introduced me to Pokemon. Soon afterwords, I found out about Digimon and Dragon Ball Z, and a bit later on, Zoids and Yu-Gi-Oh!. Then, in middle school, I somewhat drifted away from anime, but I returned to it in the summer between 10th and 11th grade after I rediscovered Pokemon and speed read through Naruto. Then, a little over a year year ago, I got heavily into anime with the help of Hellsing and Azumanga Daioh, and was referred to this site by the president of my college anime club about seven months ago. And that is how I got here.

As for my preferences within the medium, I prefer manga to anime because I can read them while listening to music. My favored demographics are shonen and seinen, and my preferred genres are action, martial arts, and horror. As for characters, I love manly-men, moe-blobs (as long as they're genuine and not just fanbait), and tomboys, and I hate bishonen, troubled bad-boys, and tsunderes, and I like it when a series has a complex background universe and when characters have a bunch of bizarre and diverse powers. My current top five series are Hellsing, Fist of the North Star, One Piece, Azumanga Daioh, and Digimon.

Aside from anime, I also like heavy metal (favorite band: Burzum), progressive rock (Favorite Band: Jethro Tull), classical (favorite composer: Bach), tabletop games (e.g. Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Warhammer 40,000; collecting more than playing though), paleontology, history, biology, mythology and religion, skepticism, and video games (favorite game: Heroes of Might and Magic III).
DreamerDecieverJun 27, 2013 10:19 AM
Jun 25, 2013 3:52 PM

May 2013
Hey, someone said "nyan"? o/
Welcome to MAL, and enjoy your stay.
Jun 25, 2013 3:56 PM
Oct 2012
Lol. Hi, welcome but let me tell you, be careful what you say because some people are pretty harsh, but other then that MAL is extremely fun and you will like it here.
Jun 26, 2013 1:06 PM

Nov 2012
Hello! Nice introduction :) Welcome to the forums ^-^

I am a part οf The Invisibles.

Jun 27, 2013 12:26 AM

Oct 2012
Awesome intro dude! :D Welcome to MAL. Hope you'd enjoy your stay here. I also love games, specially console games. You can drop me a comment or two if you feel like talking with me. ;)
Jun 27, 2013 12:32 AM

May 2013
Zoooooiiiiiiiiidddddsssssssssssssss...

I miss watching that show when I was younger.

Welcome to the Forums!
Jun 27, 2013 1:40 AM

Jun 2013
Hello and welcome to the forums!

From what I've heard about you so far, you might enjoy the manga
[Kami-sama no Iutoori] and [Kami-sama no Iutoori Ni]. The second one is ongoing!
Jun 27, 2013 2:55 AM

Feb 2013
Hey. Welcome.

Jun 27, 2013 10:18 AM
Nov 2012
Thanks for the recommendations Jyupita. I'll certainly check them out
Jun 27, 2013 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
great intro :)

Welcome to the forums :)

More topics from this board

» List Cover Image

kojou01 - 7 hours ago

1 by kojou01 »»
7 hours ago

» Yo!

ASHLEY-HOT-SHOT - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
11 hours ago

» Hiya everyone!

Kazeninjaryu1 - Yesterday

5 by MeguSae38 »»
11 hours ago

» Hi I'm french and I love animes and manga and I search people with same taste !!!

SparklyBee4907 - Apr 30

2 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 6:23 AM

» Hey there!

weenbeans - May 2

7 by loligoth666 »»
May 3, 2:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.