Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
I do felt the story need to have another season or something...
Jan 7, 2009 3:56 AM
Dec 2008
why i had this feeling that the story would be on to another season? the reason that makes me feel that way because of the storyline there somehow felt just being cut-off just like that... makes me feel a bit disappointed if there aren't anymore season after this...
deysmacroJan 7, 2009 4:05 AM
Jan 7, 2009 3:57 AM

Nov 2007
Doubtful there will be more. It's been a while, and even "S4" was just two OVAs, so I think they're done with the franchinse. It was thoroughly enjoyable while it lasted, but fairly safe to say it's over.
Jan 7, 2009 4:10 AM
Dec 2008
Asako said:
Doubtful there will be more. It's been a while, and even "S4" was just two OVAs, so I think they're done with the franchinse. It was thoroughly enjoyable while it lasted, but fairly safe to say it's over.

well... based on what you said... i think i had to agree to this... feel like crying though because the story is so nice to watch till the end... :(
Sep 26, 2009 3:12 AM

Mar 2009
true true... but still i want another season... huhuhu
Jul 12, 2010 2:25 PM
Mar 2010
After watching all this I surely know that I don't like the genre "magical-girl"...
And the end of this anime is quite dissatisfactory for me.

Best regards
Nov 10, 2010 5:05 PM

Oct 2010
aphton said:
After watching all this I surely know that I don't like the genre "magical-girl"...
And the end of this anime is quite dissatisfactory for me.

Best regards

i understand wat u mean this ending annoyed me. to me the show ends at season 3. season 4 doesnt wrap up the story well nor does it end with anything the least bit good or even dramatic i loved season 2 ending as that season had the most plot in it. i believe they may have ran out of money making season 4 and cut it short unless where to believe both Valkyries got banished forever to hell by her sister. and Akina wish was for the show to end suddenly lolz or maybe even to get ride of Valkyrie forever ehehehee
Dec 10, 2010 1:31 PM
Dec 2010
the manga actually has a decent storyline, compared to the manga. If they followed the storyline in the manga, it probably would have ended better.
Jan 30, 2011 6:17 AM
Dec 2010
Truly, it seems like someone canceled series in middle of airing it. Like ah sh** we r short on money lets stop this and that projects :P

I wonder if they originally planed to make only 2 episodes for 4th season ... ?.?.?

I like that similarity to Ah! My goddess sometimes like girl coming from mirror or princess looking bit like Beldandy and Valhala similar to Heaven from Ah! My goddess.

I was bit tired of "magical girl transformation scenes" those could be cut off next time :P

id like to see more of both anime :)
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Nov 2, 2012 10:56 AM

Sep 2012
unfortunately there wont be a next time

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2013 5:03 AM
Dec 2010
I don't think it'd be totally impossible to get sequel or remake. We may actually get sequel one day and for price of having heavier fan service for sake of high sales. it doesn't always happen but time to time someone digs up older series and makes sequel or remake of it. But the probability is not high.
greenmartyMar 6, 2013 2:58 PM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )

More topics from this board

Poll: » UFO Princess Valkyrie 4: Toki to Yume to Ginga no Utage Episode 1 Discussion

greenmarty - Mar 6, 2013

0 by greenmarty »»
Mar 6, 2013 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.