Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 25, 2013 10:06 AM
Jan 2011
This thread serves the purpose of a records room, providing information of all the attendees at Shibusen Academy. Feel free to browse through the archives or create a file of your own. Students that are Demon Weapons are to go to The Armory thread to give their information as weapons.

Please Refer To The Following Format When Creating A Character:

Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality of Soul:
Soul Perception: yes or no (Meister only) (http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Perception)
Soul Wavelength: (only 1) (http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Wavelength)
Talents:
Dislikes: (at least 2-4)
Short Bio: (Upbringing/Motives for coming to Shibusen.)
Appearance: (If you choose to have a picture please use a spoiler button.)
12345trent8Mar 25, 2013 10:24 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 6, 2013 10:31 PM
Jan 2011
Approved
Full Name: Trent Darkfoot

Approved
Full Name: Zero Newman
12345trent8Jul 7, 2013 2:06 PM
Apr 24, 2013 9:15 AM

Apr 2009
Full Name: Aki Ishikawa
FlameLightning17Apr 24, 2013 4:42 PM
Apr 24, 2013 9:22 AM

Apr 2009
Full Name: Saya Shiba (Older Sister)

Full Name: Hikaru Shiba (Younger Sister)
FlameLightning17Apr 24, 2013 6:41 PM
Jul 3, 2013 2:25 PM
Jun 2013
Full Name: Anabelle Katami Evans (no relation to Soul)

Nickname: Katami

Year: Sophomore

Personality of Soul: Anabelle is at times very immature and childish at times. She is sort of loud, and very talkative. When claiming lost Kisshin souls she is attentive, focused, and serious. She has a somewhat uncontrollable temper, which makes her deadly at times.

SoulPerception: Yes

Soul Wavelength: Anti-Demon Wavelength

Talents: She is acrobatic.

Dislikes: Ice, cold, and bullies.

Short Bio: Anabelle is the only daughter of Riku and Taicho Evans. Her mother is a weapon, and her father is an architect. She has lived in Death City for all of her life. She attends DWMA. She is an excellent student, and makes perfect grades. Although her parents are very protective, they still encourage her to be the best.

Apperance: She is lean, with excellent curves on her body, and a small muscular frame. Her skintone is a pale porcelain. Her eyes are large and almost childlike.
Jul 6, 2013 11:21 PM
Jan 2011
approved
Jul 15, 2013 11:05 AM

Apr 2013
Fullname: Lorraine Ellis
Nickname: Lori
Personality of Soul: She's very childish, but usually lives in ignorance and is bad at grasping the seriousness of a situation. Despite this, she'll try her best to protect her friends, especially her Meister.
Soul Wavelength: Healing Wavelength
Talents: Lorraine is very clumsy, and does not have many talents, though it seems she's pretty good at comforting and cheering up other people.
Likes: The beach, being with friends, anything cute, anything sweet
Dislikes: Foods with a very strong taste, being scolded
Short bio: Lorraine used to be very good friends with her neighbours' son, who was the same age as her. They played a lot as kids, but when they grew up, he wanted to do more dangerous things, with more dangerous friends. They often stole things, and Lorraine wanted them to stop, but he just told her not to interfere. One day, she accidently found out he was taking a gun with him to school, and she tried to take it from him, but he just called her an annoying brat who was interfering way too much with other people's business. Lorraine got angry and wanted to slap some sense into him, but when she tried her hand suddenly transformed into a blade, and she accidently made a deep cut in his shoulder. It was the first time she had transformed into a weapon, and got an invite from Shibusen. She was hesitant at first, but she heard from the doctors that her friend would be alright, and that his behaviour was the result of some problems at home. While watching him in the hospital, shesaw him wake up from the coma he'd been in, and he apologized to her. Lorraine told her about being a weapon, and he conviced her to go to Shibusen, which made her accept the invitation in the end.
Appearance:
Jul 15, 2013 7:38 PM
Jan 2011
cant see your character pic
Jul 16, 2013 1:00 AM

Apr 2013
12345trent8 said:
cant see your character pic

Then I think it's your computer that's at fault, because I can
Anyway, the links here:
Jul 16, 2013 10:53 AM
Jan 2011
approved
Jul 18, 2013 12:01 PM
Jan 2011
Full Name: AARON
Nickname:
Year: junior
Personality of Soul: nice and kind and to think he is brave
Soul Wavelength: Bravery Wavelength
Talents: roller skating around death city, reads books
Likes: roller skate, running staying healthy, and battling and eating souls and reads books
Dislikes: when he is not doing anything and sitting in a chair if he is sitting down he reads books
Short Bio: AARON just sits all day in death city tries to find a partner for him.
Appearance:
Human form

Weapon
12345trent8Jul 18, 2013 12:34 PM
Jul 18, 2013 12:29 PM

Apr 2013
Full Name: Clara Dufort
Year: Junior
Personality of Soul: Really selfish, cold and mean on the outside, but actually sweet and caring on the inside.
Soul Perception: Yes
Talents: Gymnastics
Dislikes: Idiots, people disturbing her peace, witches
Short Bio: She used to live a peaceful live in a village in France, but one day her village and family were destroyed by witches, so she came to Shibusen to learn how to fight back.
Appearance:
Jul 19, 2013 10:07 AM
Jul 2013
"I am not stupid, and what do you mean this is too much dynamite?"

Full Name: Zach Wylde
Nickname: Numbskull (he prefers to be called just Zach)
Personality of Soul: Arrogant, thick-headed, prideful, cheerful, confident, irritating, naive, hot-blooded
Soul Perception: No
Talents: Relentless willpower and fearlessness(if only because of his own god complex), a (relatively) good mechanic, "curiously lucky when it comes to not dying"

Likes: Action, motorcycles, rock music (specifically heavy bass-lines), chicks, “helping” others, teasing, righteousness
Dislikes: Cruel people, injustice, croissants
Short Bio: Young Mr.Wylde is a quite peculiar guy.
Zach has not as much grown reckless as he was born a calamity waiting to happen, a man attracting disaster the same way crack attracts junkies. He thinks of himself as an immortal being, an omnipotent soul. This is due to his absolutely notorious luck. So far he has survived falling of the school roof headfirst to a rock, getting hit by a truck and trying to start a motorcycle with a tank full of nitroglycerin. Due to this sort of ridiculous favor from Lady Luck, he has begun to think of himself as a general helper, the superhero of his own (and other´s) life. His mother no longer in the picture and his father having long given up trying to properly raise their thick-headed son (realizing this after his son tried to kick start his Barley Mavison with a tank full of extremely volatile liquid ), Zach was free to decide to save the world in his own unique way. Joining Shibusen in order to prove himself the corrector of all wrongs and the sole human-being capable of saving others from their inability to handle their own lives.

Appearance:
TubeJul 28, 2013 9:37 AM
Jul 19, 2013 12:46 PM
Oct 2012
Full Name: Jacob
Nickname: The flying strangler
Year: freshman?
Personality of Soul: lazy, intellegnt,calm.
Soul Perception: no
Soul Wavelength: (only 1) Healing wawelenght
Dislikes: sports,hunger
Short Bio: his parents told him to
Appearance: medium height,brown hair,square glasses.

I know its quite without detail, but i had little time and i think it pretty much describes the character
I am the bone of my sword
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to death, nor known to life.
Have whitstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, these hands will never hold anything,
So, as I pray: Unlimited Blade Works
And though I had slain a thousand foes less one,
The thousandth knife found my liver;
The thousandth enemy said to me,
'Now you shall die,
Now none shall know.'
And the fool, looking down, believed this,
Not seeing, above his shoulders, the naked stars,
Each one remembering.
Jul 19, 2013 1:16 PM
Jul 2013
APPROVED
Jul 19, 2013 6:48 PM
Jan 2011
Approved
Jul 20, 2013 6:37 PM

Jul 2013
Full Name: Manami Soto
Nickname: Manami
Year: Freshman
Personality of Soul: Very calm and collected. A little quiet and shy in public but when she is with her weapon partner and friends she gets more outgoing. When battling her soul is strong and focused. Also is very protective of her friends, especially her weapon.
Soul Perception: Yes
Talents: Fighting/Strength, Skateboarding, Technology
Dislikes: Injustice, Seafood
Short Bio: Lived alone on the street until she was 9, when the Lord Death saw her and brought her back to the DWMA. After a few days he saw her potential and enrolled her when she was ready. Manami is hoping to find a partner that will give her the care she never had, to be there for her, and to protect her.
Appearance: Bright aqua eyes, white hair with pink highlights, pony-tailed (kind of like Maka), petite figure.
EddiElricJul 30, 2013 9:11 AM
Jul 20, 2013 10:36 PM
Jan 2011
Approve
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Stats and Soul Points

12345trent8 - Mar 25, 2013

15 by Tube »»
Jul 28, 2013 9:33 AM

» Death City: DeathBucks Cafe

17 by 12345trent8 »»
Jul 26, 2013 2:51 PM

» Death City: Front Entrance

33 by Tube »»
Jul 26, 2013 1:38 PM

» Training Center

16 by 12345trent8 »»
Jul 21, 2013 9:19 AM

Sticky: » Progress Records

Shiura_Aoi - Jul 18, 2013

5 by Shiura_Aoi »»
Jul 18, 2013 1:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.