Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 5, 2008 6:51 PM

Nov 2008
~~~ "Meant To Be, Or Not?", To Enter This Post You Have To Have A Partner. Here Is Allso Were Romantic Scenes Are Allowed And Well As Anything That May Become Between The Pair.

~You May Begin.

UserBar(s)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 6, 2008 10:30 AM

Mar 2008
It was a cold chilly morning, and Storm was out taking a walk to clear his head lately he'd been getting flustered since the Fighter School had yet, to locate his sacrifice. It had been nineteen years, damn it and there was no sign of him/her! Ritsu sensei had said it wouldn't take this long, Storm recalled as he kicked the gravel beneath his feet.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 6, 2008 10:52 AM

Nov 2008
"Waiiiii I'm going to be soooo late!" Wailed Ryou as he ran down the street in his waiter uniform for work.

His short silvery blue streaked hair was touseled by the wind as he ran.
<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Dec 6, 2008 10:59 AM

Mar 2008
Storm had considered quitting, and never even going into spell battling .... what good was it if he didn't have a Sacrifice? Storm thought to himself. But each time, he thought of reaching for his phone to call Ritsu sensei to relinquish his name, but each time he did he just couldn't .... because he wanted to believe that his Sacrifice was out there waiting for him.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 6, 2008 11:01 AM

Nov 2008
Ryou ran head first into Storm's chest.

He went swirly eyed, "Itaaaaaiii! I'm sorry!" Ryou's silver blue cat ears twiches downward in embarressment as his emerald eyes refocused and he looked apologeticly up at storm with a cute puppydog look.
Dec 6, 2008 11:18 AM

Mar 2008
Storm glanced down, he was annoyed that someone had ran into him and hard at that. But as he got a closer look, at the boy before him he was absolutely adorable, especially with his sliver blue hair, and bright emerald green eyes. He still had his ears too, Storm thought with a smirk, he reached down then ruffled the boys hair as he murmured. "Its alright just be more careful."

Dec 6, 2008 11:38 AM

Nov 2008
Ryou flushes crimson, "I will gomen-ne I'm late for work!" His ears twiched and his tail swayed at his hips as he runs toward the gay bar across the street.

I wonder who he was..? He was so handsome...waiii bad Ryou don't think those thoughts!
Dec 6, 2008 11:49 AM

Mar 2008
Storm's eyes followed in the direction that, the younger boy had ran off in his eyes stopped at the local gay bar. "Heh I wouldn't expected that .... he was cute though." Storm said with a smirk. From there Storm decided, to go on home he was having a bad day anyways .... he'd go home and try and think of a way to search for his Sacrifice.

Dec 6, 2008 11:55 AM

Nov 2008
"Tenshiko-san your late." Growled a very plump middle aged man who happened to be the owner of the bar.

Fear lingered in Ryou's emerald eyes for a brief moment before he bowed repeatedly, "Gomen-nasai, Gomen-nasi Shin-san!! Please forgive me I won't be late again! I promise!"

Shin smirked, "Of course you won't be." Shin caressed Ryou's cheek with his fat stubby fingers.

"Get into the back room, you know what happens when my pretty workers are tardy." Shin stated.

Ryou pales extremely, "B-but..."

"Do you want to be fired Tenshiko-san? I can make sure no one will hire you ever again, besides I pay you more than what ur worth. Your lucky I'm so generious." Shin hissed.

Ryou shivers but nods hesitantly and goes toward the back room.
Dec 6, 2008 12:06 PM

Mar 2008
Half way home though, Storm couldn't get the younger boy out of his head .... so he decided to turn back around and head for the gay bar. Storm had felt a sudden pull, now that he had thought about it .... although he wanted to believe this was his Sacrifice he wouldn't get his hopes up. But at t he same time, he couldn't just let this go especially if the boy was his Sacrifice. About twenty minutes later, he arrived back at the gay bar where he walked inside and over to the bar tender. "I'm looking for a boy with sliver bluish hair, and emerald green eyes could I please speak with him?" Storm asked.

Dec 6, 2008 12:10 PM

Nov 2008
The bar tender looked at Storm sympathetically, "You mean lil Ryou?"

"Poor thing was late for work and the boss is punishing him...I wish I could help but I need my job you know..." Stated the bar tender.

"They're in the back room." He says jerking his finger toward the door down the hall.
Dec 6, 2008 12:13 PM

Mar 2008
"Ryou ne .... thanks this is for you." Storm slapped down a hundred and darted off down the hall, and to the back room. Punishing him how?! When did work require that you must punish, your employee's for being late? Storm thought with in anger that wasn't like him at all.

Dec 6, 2008 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou lay spralled naked under a half naked Shin who looked just about ready to take off his pants.

Tears were running down ryou's face, he had a gag in his mouth and his hands were tied behind his head.
Dec 6, 2008 12:27 PM

Mar 2008
When he got to the door, he burst through the door and his eyes went wide at the scene before him, on the floor was Ryou he was naked, and crying on top of him was a older man. This was beyond right, Storm thought as he marched over to the man and punched him square in the jaw. "What in the hell do you think your doing?!" Storm asked heatedly as he stalked over to the man.

Dec 6, 2008 12:32 PM

Nov 2008
Shin rubbed his jaw, "Fuck! Whats ur problem! This is my office can't you see I'm dealing with some insulent worker of mine!??!"

Ryou mumbles something through the gag and more tears spill down his cheeks.

Shin stands and walks over to Ryou picking him up by the hair, "He's mine to do with what I want, I got premission by that adoption place to make sure this lil brat doesn't do anything wrong until he's nineteen."
Dec 6, 2008 12:38 PM

Mar 2008
"Heh I'm sure the adoption place, wouldn't want to hear about this you'd be thrown in jail for rape, and abuse." Storm replied coldly. He would not allow anything to happen to Ryou until he found out if Ryou was his Sacrifice or not. He then cheekily took out his phone, and with his camera he began snapping pictures of the scene. Once he'd gotten at least four, or five he put his phone back into his pocket. "There will be some good proof against you." Storm said with a smirk.

Dec 6, 2008 12:44 PM

Nov 2008
Shin sputtered angrily, "Y-You can't do that! Why do you even care?!? He's useless! comepltely and utterly useless! He's clumsy and breaks everything! If he wasn't so cute and didn't bring in custumers I would have fired him ages ago!"

Ryou shifts and over his heart you can see the words Heartless encarved into the soft pale skin.
Dec 6, 2008 1:00 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes I can and I will, my reason for caring is not of your concern." Storm said. He then happened to glance down, and that's when he saw it the name that was his own. After all this time he'd found his Sacrifice, and this pig about ruined him! Storm thought as the rage settled inside him, he then raised his fist back and punched the older man right in the nose, making blood spew everywhere. "Don't you ever touch him again, or you'll pay as of today he's coming with me!" Storm said firmly.

Dec 6, 2008 1:03 PM

Nov 2008
Shin screamed in agony, "Y-Yessss! anything you say! Take him!" He wailed in panic and fear.

Ryou's wide emerald eyes blinked some in fear.

Whats going on...is he going to hurt me too?
Dec 6, 2008 1:07 PM

Mar 2008
From there Storm walked over, to Ryou he then knelt down and took off the boy's gag so the boy could breath properly. "I'm not going to hurt you, lets get you dressed then your coming back to my place, we need to talk." Storm replied reassuringly.

Dec 6, 2008 1:16 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou gasped for air and the regained his breathing, "..your that man I bumped into earlier right..?"

Ryou covers himself flushing embarressedly as he looks around for his clothes.
Dec 6, 2008 1:19 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes that's right I'm Storm Riverson, and you are?" Storm asked as he located the boy's clothes and handed them to him.

Dec 6, 2008 1:23 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou quickly pulled on his clothes still shivering some from being almost raped, "Ryou..Tenshiko.."

"..What do you want from me? Do I owe you money now since you saved me..?" Ryou asked curiously isn't being rude or mean it's as if he's never been treated nicely unless it was for someone elses' gain.
Dec 6, 2008 1:28 PM

Mar 2008
"No not all, your to come with me that's all I ask I want to ask you a few questions that's all." Storm replied. He didn't need money, he had enough as it was .... but even if he didn't he wouldn't demand money from Ryou. He was pretty sure his Sacrifices new about the Fighters, and the school or at least he hoped he did.

Dec 6, 2008 1:30 PM

Nov 2008
"I...umm...Okay I guess." Ryou said as he stood up shakily.

"Lead the way I guess Storm-san." Ryou said as he shifted uneasily.
Dec 6, 2008 1:33 PM

Mar 2008
From there Storm's hand closed around Ryou's and he lead the younger boy out of the room, and out of the gar bar. Once he was on the street, Storm asked. "Have you heard of the Fighter School for fighters?" He wanted to get right to the point, but that's just how he was he wasn't the type to prolong things that needed to be said, or done.

Dec 6, 2008 1:36 PM

Nov 2008
"...Yes my cousin mother left me letters about it. I didn't think it was real though.." Ryou replied.

"Am I your sacrifice then?" Ryou asked looking up at Storm with curious eyes.
Dec 6, 2008 1:44 PM

Mar 2008
"Good then you do know about it, yes you are my sacrifice and my everything .... if you have no one to go back to then come live with me, and I shall fight for you." Storm pledged as they continued to walk down the street.

Dec 6, 2008 1:49 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou stopped short, "But why would you do that for me? No one's ever been nice to me..weird things happen around me. Is my being ur sacrifice really that special to you...?"

Looks forlorn and confused, "I don't want to cause you trouble too.."
Dec 6, 2008 2:06 PM

Mar 2008
"Of course its that special, no letter could explain the bond of a Fighter, and Sacrifice but I shall teach you of my loyalty. Its fate that we share the same name, you wont cause me trouble, just learn to be my Sacrifice and order me as you see fit." Storm replied as his hand squeezed Ryou's a little more. A few moments later they got to his apartment building, from there he lead Ryou up the metal stairs and up to room 202 which was where he lived.

Dec 6, 2008 2:09 PM

Nov 2008
"Nyaaaa O.o Your apartment is huge! Mines as big as ur bathroom!" Ryou said as he looked around curioutly like a kitten.
Dec 6, 2008 2:21 PM

Mar 2008
Storm couldn't contain, his amusement as he watched the young kitten moved about his apartment. He was rather cute, the older boy thought to himself .... and he belonged to him. From there Storm discarded his coat, and shirt he wanted to show Ryou that he shared his same name.

Dec 6, 2008 2:30 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou flushed in embarressment, "I'm sorry I got a little over excited. I haven't been in a real apartment in ages..."
Dec 6, 2008 2:42 PM

Mar 2008
"No its quite alright, I don't mind do you see this Ryou?" Storm asked as he pointed to the name he shared with Ryou. It was in the exact same place as his Sacrfice's, he just wanted the other to see the truth with his own eyes.

Dec 6, 2008 3:01 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou's eyes widen ever so slightly, "You have one too?"

"Then It is true..." Ryou runs his fingers over the letters on sotm's chest before pulling away with a firey blush on his cheeks.
Dec 6, 2008 3:07 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes this is what makes our bound so strong." Storm replied softly. He'd have to call Ritsu sensei later, and let him know he'd ended up finding his Sacrifice on his own.

Dec 6, 2008 3:09 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou smiles, "I like the sound of that.."
Dec 6, 2008 3:55 PM

Mar 2008
"Are you prepared to be my sacrifice, and take the pain that comes with battling other teams?" Storm asked as he gazed back seriously at Ryou.

Dec 6, 2008 7:30 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou nods, "My mom...she was a sacrifice too.." He smiles softly.

"So I know what I'm getting into." He responds.
Dec 6, 2008 9:20 PM

Nov 2008
It Was The First Day Of The School Year At Public High. For Takashi Sato This Was His Tenth Year. He Was Searching Through His Belongings To Get His Items For His First Class, Health. He Put All The Uneeded Items In His Locker And Siletnly Checked If He Had All He Did Need.

UserBar(s)
Dec 6, 2008 9:39 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:
It Was The First Day Of The School Year At Public High. For Takashi Sato This Was His Tenth Year. He Was Searching Through His Belongings To Get His Items For His First Class, Health. He Put All The Uneeded Items In His Locker And Siletnly Checked If He Had All He Did Need.

The boring First day of school had Finally started for Yuki.Sadly today was a perfectly normal day,he preffered loud thunder and pouring rain.Something unexpecting.He drug his feet into the school doors and to his locker.How boring!He thought to himself as he jerked his locker opened and pulled his books out.This day will never end!He complained to himself as he drug his feet to his 1st hour class,Algebra 2.
Dec 6, 2008 9:50 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

The boring First day of school had Finally started for Yuki.Sadly today was a perfectly normal day,he preffered loud thunder and pouring rain.Something unexpecting.He drug his feet into the school doors and to his locker.How boring!He thought to himself as he jerked his locker opened and pulled his books out.This day will never end!He complained to himself as he drug his feet to his 1st hour class,Algebra 2.

Reassuring Himself He Went To Health. There Was The Usual Explanation Of What Was To Happen Throughout The Year, And The Expectations. The Rest Of The Day Would Be As The Like. Nothing Special About It. The Day Seemed To Go By Slow, Takashi Never Really Spoke To Anyone. Truefully, He Really Had Nothing To Say To The Others.
Finally His Fourth Hour Class Began, Art. He Loved To Draw, Yet The things They Drew Were Not As He Liked.
Takashi Was Becoming Hungry, Lunch Was Next So He Didn't Have To Wait Long.

UserBar(s)
Dec 6, 2008 9:58 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Reassuring Himself He Went To Health. There Was The Usual Explanation Of What Was To Happen Throughout The Year, And The Expectations. The Rest Of The Day Would Be As The Like. Nothing Special About It. The Day Seemed To Go By Slow, Takashi Never Really Spoke To Anyone. Truefully, He Really Had Nothing To Say To The Others.
Finally His Fourth Hour Class Began, Art. He Loved To Draw, Yet The things They Drew Were Not As He Liked.
Takashi Was Becoming Hungry, Lunch Was Next So He Didn't Have To Wait Long.

The day just drug on for Yuki.Class after boring class and stare after stare.Its just like every other school year here,everyone wonders but noone asks.Someone could be having a seizure and noone would be brave enough to venture out and see what was wrong.They are all the same,everyone last one of them.Fourth hour pulled up and Yuki could feel the emptiness in his stomache grow,he will have to handel til he got home.School lunch was gross and not needed.Home Ec. Whoopdy friggin do like I really need to learn cooking and cleaning!He thought to himself as he pulled his notebook out.
Dec 6, 2008 10:07 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

The day just drug on for Yuki.Class after boring class and stare after stare.Its just like every other school year here,everyone wonders but noone asks.Someone could be having a seizure and noone would be brave enough to venture out and see what was wrong.They are all the same,everyone last one of them.Fourth hour pulled up and Yuki could feel the emptiness in his stomache grow,he will have to handel til he got home.School lunch was gross and not needed.Home Ec. Whoopdy friggin do like I really need to learn cooking and cleaning!He thought to himself as he pulled his notebook out.

Takashi Began To Space Out In Art Class, In The middle Of This The Bell For Passing Period Rung. This Causing Takashi To Allmost Jump Out Of His Seat. Slowly He Walked Out The Door Of His Art Class Room and To His Locker. He Placed Everything Back Into The Locker Besides A Notebook And A Pencil. Takashi Would Allways Get Bored during Lunch And Have Nothing To Do, So He'd Constantly Think Of A Poem Or A Story To Continue With. Takashi Loved To Write.

After Gathering His Notebook And His Pencil He Walked Down To The Lunchroom. Loud As Usual. Today's Lunch Was Not Something He'd Enjoy Eating And Puking Back Up, Was Chile. Takashi Allways Hated Chile, It Was Just About The Only Thing He Wasn't Able To Eat. even Though His Stomach Wouldn't Stop Making A Fuss He Decided To Skip Lunch And To Go To The Emty Table In The Far Back. When He Got There he Sat And Began To Add More To His Untitled Story. He Had Only Just Began It Yesterday So There Was Not Much Written In It.

UserBar(s)
Dec 6, 2008 10:34 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Began To Space Out In Art Class, In The middle Of This The Bell For Passing Period Rung. This Causing Takashi To Allmost Jump Out Of His Seat. Slowly He Walked Out The Door Of His Art Class Room and To His Locker. He Placed Everything Back Into The Locker Besides A Notebook And A Pencil. Takashi Would Allways Get Bored during Lunch And Have Nothing To Do, So He'd Constantly Think Of A Poem Or A Story To Continue With. Takashi Loved To Write.

After Gathering His Notebook And His Pencil He Walked Down To The Lunchroom. Loud As Usual. Today's Lunch Was Not Something He'd Enjoy Eating And Puking Back Up, Was Chile. Takashi Allways Hated Chile, It Was Just About The Only Thing He Wasn't Able To Eat. even Though His Stomach Wouldn't Stop Making A Fuss He Decided To Skip Lunch And To Go To The Emty Table In The Far Back. When He Got There he Sat And Began To Add More To His Untitled Story. He Had Only Just Began It Yesterday So There Was Not Much Written In It.

Yuki drooled on his notebook until the bell rang for lunch.Of course since the thick-heads were to scared of him he sat in the far back and never spoke or looked at anyone.He just sat there writing and drawing.Ever since that horrible night he would never talk or trust anyone ever again.He threw his locker open and shoved his class books in.He stalked into the lunch room,staring at his white notebook with a dead tree drawn on the front.He'd always had an obsession with dead trees,they were nature's tragedy.They made him feel ... beautiful and alive.Like he was alive and always will be.

Yuki sauntered into the lunch room,examining the room.Only ninth and tenth graders in this hour.Where is that table?He asked himself ,his eyes stopping on every table.His eyes reasted on the table,his table wich had a person sitting at it.Oh well better than sitting with a huge group.He stalked over to the table,yanking the chair out and sitting down.He set his notebook on the table and placed his head on the table.
Dec 6, 2008 11:07 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki drooled on his notebook until the bell rang for lunch.Of course since the thick-heads were to scared of him he sat in the far back and never spoke or looked at anyone.He just sat there writing and drawing.Ever since that horrible night he would never talk or trust anyone ever again.He threw his locker open and shoved his class books in.He stalked into the lunch room,staring at his white notebook with a dead tree drawn on the front.He'd always had an obsession with dead trees,they were nature's tragedy.They made him feel ... beautiful and alive.Like he was alive and always will be.

Yuki sauntered into the lunch room,examining the room.Only ninth and tenth graders in this hour.Where is that table?He asked himself ,his eyes stopping on every table.His eyes reasted on the table,his table wich had a person sitting at it.Oh well better than sitting with a huge group.He stalked over to the table,yanking the chair out and sitting down.He set his notebook on the table and placed his head on the table.

Takashi Looked Up From His Story To See Another Guy, He Looked A Little Younger Than Himself. He Had Meduim Length Black Hair, And He Was Leaning Over A Notebook As Well. This Reminded Takashi of Himself, He Was More Like A Mirror Of Himself. Takashi Was In Awe. Then He Looked To The Notebook To See What He Was Doing, And Discoverd He Was Drawing.He was Drawing Trees, Not An Ordinary Livily Picture, The Trees Were Dead. Takashi Found Interest In This As Well, Something Others Would Find Disturbing Or Weird.
Takashi Wasn't Sure If He Should Say Something Or If He Should Have Kept To His Own Buisness. This Guy, Takashi Found Much Interest In."Hey There. You Are?' Asked Takashi Staring Qustionly At his Reflection.

UserBar(s)
Dec 6, 2008 11:21 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Looked Up From His Story To See Another Guy, He Looked A Little Younger Than Himself. He Had Meduim Length Black Hair, And He Was Leaning Over A Notebook As Well. This Reminded Takashi of Himself, He Was More Like A Mirror Of Himself. Takashi Was In Awe. Then He Looked To The Notebook To See What He Was Doing, And Discoverd He Was Drawing.He was Drawing Trees, Not An Ordinary Livily Picture, The Trees Were Dead. Takashi Found Interest In This As Well, Something Others Would Find Disturbing Or Weird.
Takashi Wasn't Sure If He Should Say Something Or If He Should Have Kept To His Own Buisness. This Guy, Takashi Found Much Interest In."Hey There. You Are?' Asked Takashi Staring Qustionly At his Reflection.

YUki continues to draw his dead trees,forest of dead trees.He was drawing the third tree when the person at the table spoke.
"Hey there.You are?'The mysterious boy asked,staring questioningly at him.
"How is it any of your buisness?!"He yelled at him.No one needs to associate with him.They all hate him or are scared of him so why would this one be so diffrent.He seemed naturally curious,not normal for most around here.
"Why do you want to know?"He asked,placing his penil behind his ear.
Dec 6, 2008 11:30 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces
YUki continues to draw his dead trees,forest of dead trees.He was drawing the third tree when the person at the table spoke.
"Hey there.You are?'The mysterious boy asked,staring questioningly at him.
"How is it any of your buisness?!"He yelled at him.No one needs to associate with him.They all hate him or are scared of him so why would this one be so diffrent.He seemed naturally curious,not normal for most around here.
"Why do you want to know?"He asked,placing his penil behind his ear.

Takashi Stared At The Guy For A Minute And Replied Thoughtfully " Well, You See.I Find It Interesting That You Are Different From The Others. Instead Of Going To A More Populated Table, You Come To The One Less Populated.And For Two, You Seem To Stay To Yourself, And Your Notebook There. Most Others Would Have Started Up A Conversation. And Three, I Find It Intruging That You Draw Dead Trees Instead Of Some Lively Seen. Many Others Would Perfer To Draw The 'Beauty' Of Life." While He Spoke This, Not For Even A Second Did His Eyes Contact Lose Place.

UserBar(s)
Dec 6, 2008 11:50 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Stared At The Guy For A Minute And Replied Thoughtfully " Well, You See.I Find It Interesting That You Are Different From The Others. Instead Of Going To A More Populated Table, You Come To The One Less Populated.And For Two, You Seem To Stay To Yourself, And Your Notebook There. Most Others Would Have Started Up A Conversation. And Three, I Find It Intruging That You Draw Dead Trees Instead Of Some Lively Seen. Many Others Would Perfer To Draw The 'Beauty' Of Life." While He Spoke This, Not For Even A Second Did His Eyes Contact Lose Place.

Yuki stared blankly at the guy while he stared thoughtfully at him.
"Well you see.I find it interesting that you are diffrent from others.Instead of going to a more populated table,you come to the one less populated.ANd for two,you seem to stay to yourself,and your notebook there.Most others would have started up conversation.ANd three,i find it intruging that you draw dead trees instead of some lively seen.Many others would prefer to draw the 'beauty'of life."He said,staring at him not ever losing a second of eye contact.This boy was very interesting.Might as well humor him,might get a kick out of it when i give my two sense and he never speaks to me again.He thought to himself.
"What is your name?My name is Yuki,and im Interesting...HA that is quite amusing.I hate these people,i hate people in general.They are all to thick headed to understand when people need help and when people want to be left alone.So I always sit alone!My notebook is me ... its my life,I don't conversate.Dead trees are me and they are what create me.Dead trees are more lively because they make you feel as if you are alive and thats what you will always be ... alive.The 'Beauty'Of life is not seen by the eye but by the heart.So dead trees once you open your mind to the concept are beautiful.The thing about you that surprises me is that you,one of high intellect could manage to stare into the eyes of death of satan himself and not cowar in fear or let alone stare in curiousity but actually talk to the problem himself..."He said,staring,amused at the stranger who confused and amused him so.
Dec 7, 2008 12:15 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki stared blankly at the guy while he stared thoughtfully at him.
"Well you see.I find it interesting that you are diffrent from others.Instead of going to a more populated table,you come to the one less populated.ANd for two,you seem to stay to yourself,and your notebook there.Most others would have started up conversation.ANd three,i find it intruging that you draw dead trees instead of some lively seen.Many others would prefer to draw the 'beauty'of life."He said,staring at him not ever losing a second of eye contact.This boy was very interesting.Might as well humor him,might get a kick out of it when i give my two sense and he never speaks to me again.He thought to himself.
"What is your name?My name is Yuki,and im Interesting...HA that is quite amusing.I hate these people,i hate people in general.They are all to thick headed to understand when people need help and when people want to be left alone.So I always sit alone!My notebook is me ... its my life,I don't conversate.Dead trees are me and they are what create me.Dead trees are more lively because they make you feel as if you are alive and thats what you will always be ... alive.The 'Beauty'Of life is not seen by the eye but by the heart.So dead trees once you open your mind to the concept are beautiful.The thing about you that surprises me is that you,one of high intellect could manage to stare into the eyes of death of satan himself and not cowar in fear or let alone stare in curiousity but actually talk to the problem himself..."He said,staring,amused at the stranger who confused and amused him so.

Takashi Once Again Thought About What this Guy Said, His Name Being Of Yuki. " I See.People Can Never Really See The Difference From Such A Thing Because They Never Put Themselves In The One Persons Positition. I See, Such As One Will Compare Themselves To A Preschool Child In Order To Make Them Feel As If They Are Intelligent. It's A Total Different Concept Though, Just An Example. And Beauty Is Something That Many Think They Can See From The Eyes, I Only Spoke Of This From Their Point Of Veiw, Not Mine. " Slightly There Was A Pause And Then Takashi Began To Reply To The Last Of What Yuki Had Spoken Of "So, I Surprize You And You Interest Me. Quite Nice, Actually. You See, I Can't Cowar In Fear Till I See What it Is That I Push Upon, This Death, This Satan. And So After Finding Out What I Wanted To Know So Curiously Asking You These Questions I Will Then Realize That I Shouldn't Have Bothered. I Will Then Regret, Or Am I Seeing This From Another Veiw?" Takashi Asked.

UserBar(s)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Detailed Charactor Thread.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 4, 2008

7 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 9:01 PM

» Create Loveless Charactor.

KnownOfDreams - Nov 28, 2008

13 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 7:55 PM

» Favorite Yaoi/Yuri??

KnownOfDreams - Nov 25, 2008

12 by Nyappy-chan »»
Feb 18, 2009 10:42 PM

» Partners.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 9, 2008

4 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 20, 2008 12:23 PM

» Spell Battle War

KnownOfDreams - Dec 5, 2008

0 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 5, 2008 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.