Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 14, 2012 9:33 AM
Dec 2011
Revised: 12/14/2012 2:18pm

I(the creator) have always been the most active member in this club. I even describe it as my imaginary club since it gets a little lonely some times. I realize no one is as crazy for age gaps as i am so I don't anticipate that to change anytime soon but since it might i figured i should lay some guidelines down and make some definitions here. And since i like imbuing things with my pompous self important attitude, I will do so in the most professional sounding way i can.

Since this is the Age Gap RnD Department i will use as much research group jargon as i can fake.

This club is divided 5 levels of involvement

Research Assistants - members
Researchers - officers
Assistant Directors - Administrators
Board member - Administrators with a commision
Director - Me(the creator)

Research Assistant Responsibilities:
Comb the annuls of material on the Web for candidate titles. Offer these titles with links(if possible) and short description of age gap and relation of characters. Do this in the Suggest an age gap title" thread. Any occurrence of age gap relationships in anime, manga or drama should be reported immediately.

Researcher Responsibilities:
Monitor the activities of Research assistants. Also come up with and post interesting discussion topics aimed at growing and developing a collective knowledge of the anomalies known as age gap relationships. (don't post a question like this that i seen in another club I'm part of "when did you lose your virginity?". that has nothing to do with this club and no one cares. Unless it was to some one older or younger;) JK)

Assistant Director Responsibility:
This the highest title I can bestow and open to any one that is willing to complete the tasks regulated to the position. They are as follows.
HELP ME WITH PHOTOSHOP!!!!!!!!!!
If you are willing and able you can do what ever you want to the club if you think it will make it more..........pretty?.......And also member cards would be nice.

Amended:
Assist Director in moving titles, after checking requisites to appropriate relations list.

Board Member Responsibilities:
Accept a commision - Responsibility for a portion of "Club waiting to finish" list. Periodically checking for Completion and updating their status to the Proper list.
(Most of the titles comes from my own P2R list and its hard checking them all)

Thats all the BS i can come up with right now. Look forward to a definition as to what will be considered an age gap and the like.
thisguy2011Dec 14, 2012 12:16 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Dec 14, 2012 11:18 AM
Dec 2011
tsubasalover said:
thisguy2011 said:
tsubasalover said:
Only admins. and creator can add club relations (part of club description). Officers has limited access to the club (Able to edit pictures while members only can add pictures, and maintain members). Just want to tell you since "Researcher Responsibilities" says "Also are club relations for anime is unfinished so adding a suggested title for this might require a directors help. " is not possible (Unless what you meant is the list on forum and not the Relations list at the right side of the club).

Crap I confused my self with my own fake jargon lol. Directors(assistants includded) are admin. so thats why i said it would require thier help unless we fill that up and have to start a thread like with the manga relations. But the officers/ researchers can edit post right? Which is what would be required to add manga titles

I'm sorry, I forgot to check that out. No, officers cannot edit forum posts, either.

I fixed it
Dec 14, 2012 12:42 PM
Dec 2011
What is to be termed an age gap:

Age gap for the purpose of this departments study is to refer to A main or significantly significant couple in any of the Asian medias treated in this department; Manga, anime, and drama; between who exist a disparity of age at least 3 years or more. A couple whose age gap is only 2 years can be admitted under certain circumstance which will be explain later in this document. NO couple with an age gap less than 1 year and six months will be admitted.

Terms for admittance of 2 year age gap:
If the couple are at a sensitive time in their lives that the gap will appear magnified, such as the 14 to sixteen year old or freshman to senior gaps.
These are left to the discretion of the director reviewing the title for admittance.

In the case of supernatural or medical circumstances leading to appearance differing from age, the age apparent will be used to come to a decision.

Stay tuned for more BS

Feb 4, 2013 7:49 AM
Dec 2011
Cub faorite. May be renamed to (title) week like this is blood alone week. Comes with a new picture in the club pics and a discussion thread on the subject. If there is ever a need for a vote we'll do that but for now just a suggestion by sunday and monday we start the week. Sounds like fun? It should be. Maybe we can get some action in our club. At the very least our pics will be constantly changing. Honorary director for this will be..............tsubasalover . But i'm fully expecting to be the one to suggest and post most time like always
thisguy2011Feb 4, 2013 9:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Suggest a title to our list(manga,anime,drama) ( 1 2 )

thisguy2011 - Oct 11, 2012

77 by tsubasalover »»
May 19, 2023 10:49 AM

» As for the members thier favorites are......(Post your favorite)

thisguy2011 - Feb 10, 2013

11 by CatoChyan »»
Sep 25, 2016 5:51 PM

» And This Week / Month is........ ( 1 2 )

thisguy2011 - Feb 4, 2013

93 by thisguy2011 »»
Jan 8, 2016 12:46 PM

» 21 year old teacher arrested for dating 15 year old student

thisguy2011 - Oct 2, 2013

7 by tsubasalover »»
Jun 26, 2015 2:53 PM

» Asian Dramas

thisguy2011 - Dec 14, 2012

14 by thisguy2011 »»
Oct 29, 2014 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.