Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2008 7:51 AM

Jul 2008
RAW came out! Well I like it more than #6 that's for sure! Story improved for me! ANOTHER FUNNY SHOW! Great stuff from the beginning with AGENT Nagase throwing a flash bang! That was something nice!

Then it shifts back to school. This looks to be a triple parody! Maid Cafe/Cooking show/Mecha add to that experiments and weird Nagonago!

I LOL SO much when Yuuhi said she knows but completely does not about Yakisoba! XD That is like such a popular dish in Japan.

LOL at the whole cooking class being fools to have tasted Yuuhi's cooking.........OBVIOUSLY YOU GET POISONED! Actually most of the class hot sick and half-dead.

THE reminding of the kiss was nice! YUUHI obviously has feelings for Junichi since she blushes so much and also denies a lot about the whole kiss thing.

LOL at Junichi when he gets captured! Secret sliding door!

MOE moment of cafeteria with swimsuit NEKOs Katagiri/Karen

MOE moment of Minato WHEN SERVING YAKISOBA!

LOL at the whole Mega Geno Killer AKA MECHA STUFF! THE GLOVE REMINDED OF THE NES GLOVE! XD However the whole SCI-FI BS does really look good in this anime although it makes things crazier!

THE ED WAS STUPID! The mecha has a default of balancing so they make it crumble?? That is stupid!

HIGHLIGHTS!

THE BEGINNING WAS NICE with Junichi's parents acting awesome!

Oh great the rivalry starts! DRAGON VS TIGER ONCE AGAIN!+Minato breaks the fight which is a good thing!

LOL at Katagiri trying to guess what Yakisoba looks like.

LOL at Junichi seeing why is it useless to teach Katagiri cooking!

WTF is Mitsuki planning with such a crowd?+it's time for some cooking with Katagiri!

Junichi disappearing behind a sliding door during picture taking?+SINCE WHEN IS NAGOMI A SCIENTIST??????

SINCE WHEN Mitsuki and Sugishita are together in research??+IS SUGISHITA DYING???

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR EATING KATAGIRI's poison food!

KAREN decides to help Yuuhi AND THAT'S NICE! LOL at Karen's heat protection!

WHY THE FU** is the food censored????????WHY! The panda is illegal to have as food!

Since Tsukasa tasted the Yakisoba then it must mean Katagiri and Karen did it well!

THE blushing of Katagiri in response to being reminded of the first episode kiss is MOE!

WTF......such a big line+It is only for Minato??????

VERY MOE CAFE MOMENTS! NEKO EARS/MAID OUTFITS WITH NEKO EARS/SWIMSUIT WITH NEKO EARS!

THOSE SWIMSUIT EARS SURE MADE THE CAFE BLOOM! On a side note the crowd must be damn perverted!

WTF is the purpose of this VR machine with some form of GenoKiller power transfer????

SUPER POWER BOOST!

SUPER CONTROL COCKPIT!+SUPER ROBOT MECHA that looks like Goldorak!

Junichi's parents actually find a mecha of their own!+there will be another project after this one cause it failed!

The other mecha looks like a crappy octopus!+Surprising Nagomi knows how to pilot it!

SUPER COCKPIT CONTROLS!

NICE PARODY OF THE GIRLS CRYING FOR THE MECHA PILOT TO KILL THE BAD GUYS!

IN THE END the mecha crumbles!

THE picture of Tsukasa+That makes Katagiri SUPER PUNCH Junichi!

NEXT EPISODE WILL BE INTERESTING! Tsukasa BIG FAN SERVICE!

Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 19, 2008 6:45 AM

Nov 2007
you know....this episode was great until the mecha showed up...that was....not that good
Nov 22, 2008 3:32 PM
Oct 2008
That's why I don't like mecha at all T_T. Hate it.
Nov 22, 2008 8:24 PM

Oct 2007
Karen moe and Mitsuki song~

I have no problem with the mecha scene, but does anyone think it would be funnier if the thing actually worked and beat up the octopus?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is your favourite character now? version 2

game8910 - Dec 10, 2008

29 by Vicomtesse »»
Nov 20, 2010 2:04 AM

Poll: » Who's your favourite character so far? ( 1 2 )

Erisu - Jul 9, 2008

51 by Passionate-kun »»
Sep 14, 2009 8:29 PM

» What are your expectations for this anime?

game8910 - Jul 9, 2008

21 by qseft »»
Apr 19, 2009 11:56 PM

» RAW OF EPISODE 5 REVIEW JUST FOR FUN!

angel999 - Oct 31, 2008

1 by game8910 »»
Oct 31, 2008 6:53 AM

» 50 members!

Erisu - Jul 19, 2008

5 by game8910 »»
Jul 21, 2008 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.