Oct 8, 2014 9:40 PM
Oct 2012
best gore.
Higurashi definitely.
Nov 25, 2014 7:52 AM
Jan 2013
So i really enjoyed watching Elfin lied, Higurashi, Another, corpse party

But want something else simliar <3

Any good suggestions? (anything like another would be great!)
Sep 15, 2015 7:10 PM
Sep 2015
I'll describe a Anime i can't remember the name of. Its about some young man that lost his dad or grandpa that raised him to know about Chi and would learn to imbue his katana like sword with this chi making a blue aura radiate around the entire sword and would use that to Slay demons returning to the world. and he can't defeat them cause he didn't have enough chi. so he fell into this pit area in a junk yard what looked like and this hill of garbage was there and some old corroded looking thing stuck out of the top of the hill he found and it turned out to being his lost dad or grandpas sword which had overpowering Blue chi flowing through it. which he then used to defeat all the demons with. this anime was blood and gore most demons would get cleaved in half slowly separating showing their guts and entrails. If you can figure out the name of this Anime for me i would be Grateful.
Sep 27, 2015 11:55 AM
Sep 2015
Flayer6669 said:
Regarding Shigurui...

... i wish i could unwatch that... waste of life... ill never get those 4 hours back...

:(

I was under the impression from others in this group that it was supposed to be fillled with gore and violence... definitely blown out of proportion. and the story was mediocre at best. Ending... aweful.. they never even explain how Fujiki loses an arm and the other becomes a cripple. only the part about him being blind is shown. and they never even show the outcome of the first episode (witch would be ok from an artistic standpoint if the rest of the series had actually lived up to it)... if this is the best bit of violence and gore that anime has to offer.. then i might as well just stick to playing video games to see it, nothing good at all came out of this anime. worst thing i&#039;ve seen in a long time.

also the fight scenes are few and far between, and the outcome of each is predictable and repetitive.

i joined this group to find something a little more intense. but that was just weak :P

so if anyone has any suggestions for anime titles that actually live up to the name of this club please drop some names. ty :)

(sorry for the poor grammar and spelling tired as krap :P)

I guess you never did watch all the episodes since every bit of information was in there and the plot was very simple actually,I wonder how you missed some things in there.Anyway,take a break leave your computer for a while and go get some exercise!!
Oct 6, 2015 6:15 AM
Sep 2015
Flayer6669 said:
DragonQuest3 said:
Wow most of you guys dont know shit about gore! This is depressing. The Gory animes are stuff like Devilman, Violence Jack, Genocyber, Hokuto no Ken Movie, but the best is Urotsukidoji.

I have seen all of those and maybe that is why my expectations are so high... kuz i guess i always thought that was what normal should be lol, what i am looking for i still have never found. it's always lacking, sure genocyber has a ton of gore, but its not really feasible, it just doesn't seem real. kind of like playing mortal kombat when you kill a guy and for some reason six rib cages fly across the screen ? like really? you can paint the whole damn canvas red with blood but thats just a color, and the texture from exploding organs in genocyber loses it's value when it's an unrealistic amount, and even when a series tries to get the realism down, they end up sacrificing artistic quality or go out of their way to hide half of it. I WANT IT ALL, i want high quality animation from artists who KNOW WHAT THEIR DRAWING, none of the half assed blood scenes from that crapfest elfen lied , i want freaking detail, i want to see every damn muscle tearing and bone crushing in a realistic manner down to the very sound it should make. no bullshit flashes or shadows hiding things. Realistic non-stop carnage in unfiltered high quality. but sadly i have found nothing to meet those standards :(
We are of the same Mind my friend!!
Jan 7, 2016 6:37 PM
Sep 2012
Higurashi said:
Elfen Lied has definately got to be the goriest anime ever. Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni has some gore in it, and the last episode of School Days is quite gory too(if you look up the uncut version that is). :P

Lol Gantz, Corpse Party, and Requiem of The Phantom(I think?) beat outthe gore, although I do enjoy Elfen LIed regardless. :)
Apr 6, 2016 8:36 AM
Jan 2016
Another
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Mirai Nikki
Tokyo Ghoul
Yohane shoukan!
Apr 11, 2016 8:44 AM
Jan 2016
Another
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
Mirai Nikki
Corpse Party
Attack on Titan
Tokyo Ghoul
Yohane shoukan!
Apr 30, 2016 9:02 PM

Sep 2014
This could be good reference to look for.
http://myanimelist.net/featured/1574
Sep 7, 2016 2:03 PM

Oct 2014
blood-c (a lot of people don't care for it, but i actually loved it, it's also one of the most gory anime i've seen)
elfen lied
mnemosyne
higurashi (there is a BRUTAL torture scene, it actually made me feel sick)
claymore
school days
akame ga kill
psycho pass
corpse party (the name should say enough)
blood+
Sep 28, 2016 10:08 PM
Sep 2016
+1 for corpse party
Also, Pupa is pretty brutal but short and lacking in the plot-line department.
Jun 7, 2023 7:05 PM

Apr 2023
i would say, another as my all time favorite.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I need help to find old anime movie title

NadWeebs - Mar 26, 2018

0 by NadWeebs »»
Mar 26, 2018 12:27 AM

» new gore anime

Sanguies - Jan 18, 2015

2 by shinomonogatari »»
Jun 10, 2015 4:47 PM

» Ongoing/Upcoming Violence And Gore

dexter786 - Mar 1, 2014

1 by Wings »»
Dec 30, 2014 3:38 PM

» what draws us to the violence and gore ( 1 2 )

sesgel - Dec 28, 2007

72 by illiara »»
Oct 8, 2014 9:41 PM

» What is the most bloodiest violent anime you know of

steffenbk1 - May 11, 2013

1 by Cremilin »»
Jan 28, 2014 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.