Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 19, 2007 10:03 AM

Aug 2007
Who do you think has the closest relationship, friend wise? I think it's Sakura and Naruto, followed closely by Chouji and Shikamaru.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 23, 2007 1:55 AM

Sep 2007
I voted for chouji and shikamaru. It was a hard chose, because I think they are all pretty close.
Sep 30, 2007 9:10 PM

Nov 2006
Hm, yeah...this is hard to choose. Well, I think it's a toss up between Sakura and Naruto and Sasuke and Naruto.

I mean, Sakura and Naruto eventually become closer friends when Sasuke leaves because they both feel the loss of the same teammate, which brings them to understand each other better and helps them bond because they're there for each other.

However, if I had to choose one of the two, I'd probably pick Sasuke and Naruto just because even since their days when Team 7 first got together, those two have driven each other to train harder and be better than the other. They also can both relate to mental pain and suffering and because of that reason they have an understanding.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Oct 1, 2007 11:10 AM

Aug 2007
I voted for Kiba and Akamaru, cuz they lived together for so many years, and they always fight together...
Mar 5, 2008 6:56 AM

Feb 2008
I voted for Kiba and Akamaru, because I believe that nothing can tare them apart..
Dec 6, 2009 5:13 AM

Dec 2009
I voted for Shika and Chouji, because of the friendship and level of trust they have in each other. Kiba and Akamaru are probably tied, though.

Although the other two are close, too, there is too much negativity between Sasuke and Naruto and Sakura and Naruto are close, but just not as close as Kiba/Aka and Shika/Cho.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Favorite Naruto character?

Padron86 - Sep 13, 2007

33 by Moirea »»
Mar 4, 2008 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.