Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2012 12:42 AM

Aug 2012
This will be a way for the club to chat amongst the other members.

Feel free to talk about anything and socialize since thats what this club is partially about. Also made this because i want to talk to all of you and the only place as of now is in the introductions thread, but thats not what this is about( Probably going to delete this explanation later once other admin see it).
Bro-K201Sep 10, 2012 6:46 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 28, 2012 12:55 AM

Feb 2011
Guess I'll start things off. Anyone have any pets?
I've had at least one dog my entire life. Had 2 Rottweilers until they passed away. Now have a chihuahua/terrier mix who loves to bark at every little noise -_-
Aug 28, 2012 1:01 AM

Aug 2012
i have two cats and a rabbit
Aug 28, 2012 1:21 AM

Apr 2011
i have a birddd she is a sun conure named sunny
Aug 28, 2012 1:26 AM

Aug 2012
Zane101 said:

Unique, I dont know anyone that has a bird.
Aug 28, 2012 1:32 AM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Zane101 said:

Unique, I dont know anyone that has a bird.

Yea i never really saw the appeal of a bird they seem like they sorta lack the affection in comparison to other pets. Although I never had one so i wouldn't know hehe.
Aug 28, 2012 1:35 AM

Apr 2011
she is very loud buy very smart and very colourful this is not a pic of her but she does go down my shirt sometime hahah then pokes her head under my neck :p

http://birds.about.com/od/breedsofbirds/p/sunconures.htm
xPengixAug 28, 2012 1:42 AM
Aug 28, 2012 1:43 AM

Feb 2011
Zane101 said:
she is very loud buy very smart and very colourful this is not a pic of her but she does go down my shirt sometime hahah then pokes her head under my neck :p

Thats a pretty bird, and wow I had no idea birds had such long lifespans!
Aug 28, 2012 1:47 AM

Aug 2012
it must make her feel safe, or warm. lol but idk might not

thanks for making the url smaller, and yeah i didn't know that either.
Aug 28, 2012 2:04 AM

Apr 2011
Dragonhound said:
Zane101 said:

haha yes thanks for the smaller url i am a nub :p

yes birds generally have a good lifespan. shall diverge chat elsewhere ..... it seems like our time zones are pretty close which is good
Aug 28, 2012 2:16 AM

Feb 2011
Zane101 said:
Dragonhound said:
Zane101 said:

haha yes thanks for the smaller url i am a nub :p

yes birds generally have a good lifespan. shall diverge chat elsewhere ..... it seems like our time zones are pretty close which is good

Which Timezone are you in? I live out in California.
Aug 28, 2012 2:23 AM

Aug 2012
Zane101 said:

actually our time zones are bad, its 2:30am but i can stay up this late because i dont have college classes till 11:00am at the erliest. I also live in cali.
Aug 28, 2012 2:27 AM

Jul 2012
Ha, I live in Cali too, southern Cali to be exact. Wouldn't it be funny if all of us were from California. It would explain why we always seem to be on at the same time =P
Aug 28, 2012 2:29 AM

Feb 2011
Bro-K201 said:
Ha, I live in Cali too, southern Cali to be exact. Wouldn't it be funny if all of us were from California. It would explain why we always seem to be on at the same time =P

I live in the bay area. nearby San Jose to be exact. Hows the weather down in south cali been lately?
Aug 28, 2012 2:31 AM

Aug 2012
lol, that is hilarious, all i know is u, me, and Dragonhound live in cali. Im nor cal in san fran, but in two years im moving to san diego to attend UCSD
Aug 28, 2012 2:31 AM

Aug 2012
Oh I live in southern California too.
Aug 28, 2012 2:32 AM

Apr 2011
oh god hahah not as good as i thought but i live in N.S.W
Aug 28, 2012 2:32 AM

Jul 2012
Dragonhound said:
Bro-K201 said:

I live in the bay area. nearby San Jose to be exact. Hows the weather down in south cali been lately?

Eh not too bad, although the AC in my apartment is broken so its always like 10 degrees hotter inside then it is outside, even at night
Aug 28, 2012 2:34 AM

Feb 2011
FiendishJZA said:
Oh I live in southern California too.
Its official then most of the officers here live in Cali haha.

Bro-K201 said:
Dragonhound said:
Bro-K201 said:

Eh not too bad, although the AC in my apartment is broken so its always like 10 degrees hotter inside then it is outside, even at night

That sucks. Its starting to feel like fall over here already. thank god, i can't stand summer heat.
Aug 28, 2012 2:35 AM

Aug 2012
Dragonhound said:
Bro-K201 said:

Motherfucker, Raised in the East bay!!!!! Join the California club if u havent already, its in my clubs on my profile page or search MAL California Club

Actually all officers atm live in Cali and the creator lives in Minnesota
FPSxSubZ3ROAug 28, 2012 2:41 AM
Aug 28, 2012 2:44 AM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Dragonhound said:
Bro-K201 said:

Motherfucker, Raised in the East bay!!!!! Join the California club if u havent already, its in my clubs on my profile page or search MAL California Club

It's a small world i guess. Looks like we gotta get Arakura to move to Cali haha.
Aug 28, 2012 2:46 AM

Aug 2012
Dragonhound said:
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Dragonhound said:
Bro-K201 said:

It's a small world i guess. Looks like we gotta get Arakura to move to Cali haha.

lol, yeah we do. But its getting late so im gonna hit the hey, got class tomorrow.
Aug 28, 2012 2:48 AM

Feb 2011
Yea ima get some sleep too talk to everyone later.
Aug 28, 2012 10:59 AM

Aug 2012
im awake again, but i must get ready for class, thank god i only have one today, we had a spike in new members while i was asleep, because i invited my whole friends list
Aug 28, 2012 12:32 PM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
im awake again, but i must get ready for class, thank god i only have one today, we had a spike in new members while i was asleep, because i invited my whole friends list

Yea the increase in members is great. Hopefully they'll feel like stopping by and posting in here as well!
Aug 28, 2012 2:14 PM

Apr 2011
ye
FPSxSubZ3RO said:

yes i noticed that good work :p
Aug 28, 2012 2:38 PM

Jul 2011
btw, do I need to be officer if I want invite my friends to join club?
I tried to invite some of them, but it somehow failed.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Aug 28, 2012 2:58 PM

Feb 2011
Gaichi said:
btw, do I need to be officer if I want invite my friends to join club?
I tried to invite some of them, but it somehow failed.

That's strange. Everyone who joins should be allowed to invite friends to join. Maybe try again later?
Aug 28, 2012 3:37 PM

Aug 2012
it says under club type that anyone can join and invite others to join, so im sure you schold be able too,

just noticed the Dragonhound sounds like Dragonborn from skyrim, was that the basis of ur username.
Aug 28, 2012 4:03 PM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
it says under club type that anyone can join and invite others to join, so im sure you schold be able too,

just noticed the Dragonhound sounds like Dragonborn from skyrim, was that the basis of ur username.

Nope. I made this name up when I was like 12 as my gamertag on xbox live. I like dogs and dragons so i figured i try to combine the two haha.
Aug 28, 2012 4:15 PM

Aug 2012
oh, nice and u have. DAM forgot ur xbox broke, lol i was gonna have u add me.

should we get some type of game going?
Aug 28, 2012 4:27 PM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
oh, nice and u have. DAM forgot ur xbox broke, lol i was gonna have u add me.

should we get some type of game going?

Sure. What type of game do you have in mind?
Aug 28, 2012 6:21 PM

Jun 2012
Ok, I was at work for all of that, so allow me to gracefully answer pretty much all the topics covered so you can know a bit more about me (I too didnt know that birds lived that long, haha)

I have 2 dogs, and one is very very fat. and small.
and 2 cats, but I don't really like them. They don't seem to have any affection for me despite my attempts to be nice to them, haha. I guess I should keep on trying!

and I like in the middle of minnesota, half an hour away from Minneapolis. And California sounds enticing ^_^

Aug 28, 2012 6:35 PM

Feb 2011
Arakura said:
Ok, I was at work for all of that, so allow me to gracefully answer pretty much all the topics covered so you can know a bit more about me (I too didnt know that birds lived that long, haha)

and 2 cats, but I don't really like them. They don't seem to have any affection for me despite my attempts to be nice to them, haha. I guess I should keep on trying!

and I like in the middle of minnesota, half an hour away from Minneapolis. And California sounds enticing ^_^

Cats are evil. What do you do for work?
Aug 28, 2012 6:47 PM

Jun 2012
Dragonhound said:
Arakura said:

The Office Depot at the moment. Needed some work to make money while I'm nearing the end of high school. You work anywhere at the moment?

Aug 28, 2012 6:55 PM

Feb 2011
Arakura said:
Dragonhound said:
Arakura said:

The Office Depot at the moment. Needed some work to make money while I'm nearing the end of high school. You work anywhere at the moment?

Nope. Just doing my last year of high school atm. Sorta enjoying my last year or so before i start doing any work and/or college.
Aug 28, 2012 6:57 PM

Jun 2012
Dragonhound said:
Arakura said:
Dragonhound said:
Arakura said:

Nope. Just doing my last year of high school atm. Sorta enjoying my last year or so before i start doing any work and/or college.

Yea, that sounds fantastic, haha.

Aug 28, 2012 9:09 PM

Aug 2012
wait till u get to the math ive been working on in college. ive been working for 3hours and only half way done, next is word problems. Have u guys started high school yet?

I love my cats, but one is a loner(unless u pet her), and the other loves me but sometimes she will scratch or bite me.

EDIT: when i mean started i ment the new year of high school, sounded wierd the way i originally put it.
FPSxSubZ3ROAug 28, 2012 11:05 PM
Aug 28, 2012 9:34 PM

Aug 2012
I'm a senior in high school. And not sure its still relevant, but I have a Shetland sheepdog,2 cats, and I'm getting a bird.

Are you taking calculus? I almost took precalc this year, but I decided against it.
Aug 28, 2012 9:39 PM

Jun 2012
I tried taking IB Math HL last year in high school. Bad choice, haha. I am so lazy when it comes to math and our teacher wanted us to take both the hl curriculum, AND prepare for both the Ap calc ab and ap stats tests, haha. I barely passed both of them with 3s -.-

Math is so dependant on time, effort, and hard work

Aug 28, 2012 9:43 PM

Feb 2011
Jeez. I barely made it out of Algebra II last year. I'm not touching math anymore unless i absoluuuutely have to.
Aug 28, 2012 11:08 PM

Aug 2012
Arakura said:
I tried taking IB Math HL last year in high school. Bad choice, haha. I am so lazy when it comes to math and our teacher wanted us to take both the hl curriculum, AND prepare for both the Ap calc ab and ap stats tests, haha. I barely passed both of them with 3s -.-

I am SO sosososo sorry but most of us live in cali and have Nooooo idea what the hell your talking about, can i get the subtitled version of that Japanese please, thank you. *humorous tone*
Aug 28, 2012 11:08 PM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Arakura said:

I am SO sosososo sorry but most of us live in cali and have Nooooo idea what the hell your talking about, can i get the subtitled version of that Japanese please, thank you.

Translation: some hard-ass math =(
Aug 28, 2012 11:12 PM

Aug 2012
Dragonhound said:
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Arakura said:

I am SO sosososo sorry but most of us live in cali and have Nooooo idea what the hell your talking about, can i get the subtitled version of that Japanese please, thank you.

My only questions are: What are 3's? our grade scale is ABCDF. Then what is IB and HL math? Everything else i understood. i also was saying it in a humorous and laughing tone.
Aug 28, 2012 11:14 PM

Feb 2011
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Dragonhound said:
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Arakura said:

My only questions are: What are 3's? our grade scale is ABCDF. Then what is IB and HL math? Everything else i understood. i also was saying it in a humorous and laughing tone.

I had a number grading scale in elementary and i knew 1 = F 2= D 3=C 4=B 5=A
IB and HL math I'm sure is just some type of math for smart people.
Aug 28, 2012 11:14 PM

Aug 2012
I think a 1 is like an A and a 4 is an F. Or something like that.
Aug 28, 2012 11:15 PM

Aug 2012
FiendishJZA said:
I'm a senior in high school. And not sure its still relevant, but I have a Shetland sheepdog,2 cats, and I'm getting a bird.

Are you taking calculus? I almost took precalc this year, but I decided against it.
FiendishJZA said:

no, im taking Pre calculus now but its even harder at the college level as compared to the high school because i had friends in pre calculus last year in high school. word problems SUCK.
Aug 28, 2012 11:16 PM

Jun 2012
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Dragonhound said:
FPSxSubZ3RO said:
Arakura said:

Ap tests are graded on a 1-5 scale, 3 and up being passing
IB stands for international Baccalaureate (basically standardized on a worldwide scale) and HL stands for higher level (2-year course, as opposed to the 1-year SL or standard level. and yea, it is pretty ridiculous

Aug 29, 2012 12:28 AM

Feb 2011
Being terrible at math I feel the need to change subjects up in here. What has everyone been listening to in terms of music recently?
Aug 29, 2012 12:32 AM

Aug 2012
Intercity Griots - Freestyle Fellowship, ANX - Dark Time Sunshine, and Quality Control - Jurassic 5 have been in rotation for me. I've been holding off on listening to I Phantom - Mr. Lif until I get the liner notes that come with it. Oh and I just listened to my favorite album ever Paid in Full.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (38) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Introduce Yourself ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arakura - Aug 26, 2012

1065 by sirjabberwock »»
Nov 10, 2014 10:38 PM

» Greatest S.W.A. Quotes of All Time

FiendishJZA - Dec 12, 2012

35 by Arakura »»
Nov 7, 2014 9:52 AM

» Game: Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Disguised_Kohai - Oct 17, 2012

251 by Arakura »»
Nov 6, 2014 4:40 PM

» On an unrelated note (League of Legends)

Arakura - Oct 6, 2012

32 by Arakura »»
Nov 6, 2014 3:59 PM

Sticky: » Storytelling Contest

FiendishJZA - Jul 31, 2013

17 by Deadly_Sounds »»
Sep 2, 2013 8:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.