Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 31, 2012 5:38 AM

Jan 2008
Asher smiled for a moment as she thought back to how she'd sneak away from her parents imposed lessons and tutors to the arcade in her home town and stay there for hours challenging all the others there to various games. It had been the only times she remember from being younger that she'd been able to be herself and interact with people her own age before she ran away and some of the few times she could remember actual having real fun. Though she found herself feeling that this occasion was quite a lot more fun than back then as this time she was playing against those she eventually hoped to call friends not just nameless figures in a crowd.

Her fingers instinctively began to move in the familiar patterns to make her character move and attack as games of this type generally made little change to the basic format. Her face gave off different, slightly comical expressions as her character would take the advantage or lose it.
Aug 31, 2012 2:32 PM

Nov 2011
Noh had a slightly competitive, yet dearing look on his face. Some would say it would be childish, comical, adorabru. He started to whirl his joystick around in a counter clockwise motion, getting his character ready for its signature attack. He started to press the buttons in a small patterns, before he messed up, and flick his joystick down instead of continuing the counter clockwise circle.
Aug 31, 2012 2:47 PM

Jan 2008
Asher took advantage of the mistake and quickly input the buttons for her characters super attack as Noh's character was finally with in range for it to do the best damage. On screen the winged demon girl let out a roar and a huge energy blast.
Aug 31, 2012 4:44 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded to himself while he examined their fast moving hands on the buttons and joysticks. He tried to remember everything with his memory, though, he was also enjoying himself. He was quiet, not disturbing both of them in the middle of a virtual game.
Aug 31, 2012 5:06 PM

Nov 2011
Noh immediately backed away from the arcade game. He had a comedic look on his face, a face that resembled a ">:l", as he started to flail his arms above his head in a speedy, and feisty manner. He then slumped his arms and head, then huffed. He slid his feet towards Zarkly, grabbing his shoulder in good luck. He was sulking.
Aug 31, 2012 7:04 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly watched the final end of the virtual battle, it was quite interesting to watch the duel. He chuckled a bit and went up to Noh, patting his shoulder. "I'll avenge you." He said with a smile, walking up to the plate. He looked at Asher and nodded his head at her. "Hmm, good-luck." He placed his hands on the buttons and joystick, playing around for a second to get use to it once more.
Aug 31, 2012 7:10 PM

Jan 2008
Asher did a triumphant little hop in front of the game raising her hands above her head forming a victory sign with her fingers. "YAY!" Turning her attention to Noh she saw him sulking and she smiled patting him on the shoulder, "Nice match Noh! It was really really fun! I was almost a goner if you'd gotten off your super move first."

Turning to face Zarkly she cracked her knuckles her competitive spirit kicking in again and smiled, "Same to you."
ashuriskissAug 31, 2012 7:13 PM
Aug 31, 2012 7:15 PM

Jul 2012
"Yes, I am." Zarkly chuckled, nodding his head once more as he gripped the joystick and controlled it to pick his character. The character that he chose was a samurai, the one he used to always play as. He was actually quite excited and nervous at the same time, he hasn't played arcade games in awhile, but he had enough confidence in him to believe that he could beat her.
Aug 31, 2012 7:19 PM

Nov 2011
Noh was actually acting like such a child on purpose, just to add onto the fun. He gave Asher and Zarkly a smile when they both had made contact with him. He stood behind the two, and watched, wondering how the turn out might be.

"..." He blinked softly, and noticed Zarkly choosing the samurai. He knew that the Samurai wasn't always the easiest to control.
Aug 31, 2012 7:23 PM

Jan 2008
Asher continued playing with the demon girl switching her from the first player to second player costume only. Then again they were watching the opening character banter and FiGHT! appeared. She nudged the joystick forward moving her character into attack distance and began to press the attack buttons.
Aug 31, 2012 7:31 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly watched the small intro scene of their characters, his fingers were ready to press the buttons while waiting for the signal to appear. Once the word took the screen, he quickly pressed buttons that would make his character attack with combos, though, he wasn't quite sure if he was doing them right since he could only remember so little.
Aug 31, 2012 7:34 PM

Nov 2011
Noh watched closely into the battle, analyzing, and collecting data. He blinked a few times, before leaning back, and turning around. He then sneezed into his upper arm. He then attempted to speak again, since writing would be a bit too late of a reaction.

"E-Excuse.." He mumbled.
Aug 31, 2012 7:43 PM

Jan 2008
Asher switched her character into the defensive as she remember why she hated playing against the samurai character with his quick combos. She gently bite into her bottom lip as she watched the screen. Her button presses became slower more strategic as she focused on trying counters instead of direct attacks.

She just barely heard Noh sneeze as she was focusing so hard but does, "Gesundheit." she says keeping her eyes on the screen.
ashuriskissAug 31, 2012 7:52 PM
Aug 31, 2012 7:54 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly's hands moved swiftly across the pad, spinning the joysticks around and pressing the buttons quickly, the tapping sound when hitting the buttons. He continued to make combos to strike her character down even if her character switched into defense.
Aug 31, 2012 8:02 PM

Nov 2011
Noh continued to watch, smiling weakly while watching the game being played well. He noticed Zarklies and Asher's hand movements, and noticed that this one was going to be tough. He couldn't pick on who would be a winner. He would have just to see for the result.
Aug 31, 2012 8:04 PM

Jan 2008
"Urgh! Nooooo!" she said as she watched her character fall he defeated scream echoing from the games speakers. "Shoot stupid samurai," She pouted momentarily then turned to Zarkly and smiled playfully bowing to him, "I suppose you are the king of the game for the day. Noh has been avenged, " she giggles.
Aug 31, 2012 8:09 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly tried to imitate an evil laugh. "Aha!" He then stopped with his act, he nodded his head at Asher. "Actually, I haven't played for awhile and I just kept attacking. Obviously, I didn't even know how to do the signature move." He laughed, turning back to Noh. "I've avenged you! Welcome!" He smiled, then looking around once more. "Any other games you want to play?" He asked the both of them.
Aug 31, 2012 8:14 PM

Nov 2011
Noh flailed his arms again, now making another comical face: ">:D". He eventually patted the shoulders of his two new formed friends, before running towards this plastic shooting stand. One of those you would see at fairs when you shoot, and win a prize if you hit the can. Noh immediately pulled out a few Yen and paying upfront. Noh immediately grabbed the plastic rifle, and looked to see if Zarkly and Asher followed.
Aug 31, 2012 8:20 PM

Jan 2008
Asher moved behind Noh to the shooting stand but decided she'd observe this one first. She wasn't that great at them but it was always interesting to watch. Leaning her back against the wall she watched to see if Zarkly would take up the challenge or if Noh would be facing off against one of the other arcade patrons. "I'll watch this one first," she smiled.
Aug 31, 2012 8:31 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly followed Noh and Asher, seeing the stand up front, it caught his attention as well. He went with Noh, paying and taking a plastic rifle for himself. He waited for Noh's turn to end, he looked back at Asher. "Not going to try?" He asked, just wondering if she was any good at these kind of things. Aiming and shooting was one of his thing to do since he practiced a lot, but not using any gun to practice, it was his contractor's power. He wondered if he could aim as good with a gun.
Aug 31, 2012 8:38 PM

Nov 2011
Noh didn't have much experience with rifles, but he had always watched rifles being shot, and used. How they operate, how they are made, and cleaned. He used one arm to angle the gun towards the plastic target, and his other arm wrapping around the arm, and gripping at the opposite shoulder. The arm that wrapped around now acting as a stand, as he closed his non-aiming eye, and taking shot.

"Bang.~" He said, saying more like, "Bayn." Yet again, another attempt of speaking made by Noh. Adorabru.
Aug 31, 2012 8:51 PM

Jan 2008
Asher blushes and taps the finger tips of her index fingers together answering Zarkly, "I have to admit. I'm rather bad at this type of game."

She turns her attention to Noh as he lines up the sights for the shot and takes it. She gives a little chuckle as she hears his attempt at saying bang.
Aug 31, 2012 9:18 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly chuckled at both of them, motioning his head into a nod as he turned back to Noh. He then held the rifle correctly while aiming carefully. He began to press the trigger, but only to miss a couple of times, but eventually hitting. He wasn't really good since he really didn't have any experiences with weapons. "Ah." He placed the rifle back down on the counter, feeling satisfied with only one hit.
Aug 31, 2012 9:34 PM

Nov 2011
Noh managed to get it after two hits, which earned him a prize of a small Koala bear plushy. He looked around, not needing such a toy, as he just did it because he liked playing games. He just looked down to the Koala, then to Asher, then Zarkly.
Sep 1, 2012 4:39 AM

Dec 2011
Arie entered the Market District and saw 3 friends together. That's what she assumed. Arie was bored and thought about something to amuse her. The three friends were 2 boys and a girl. Hmm.. let's see. Arie looked around for something to use, but she couldn't find anything. Guess i'll go in there myself~. Arie walked towards Zarkly and held his arm.

"Heey~, i thought we were supposed to meet together, not you and some other girl.", Arie said and looked mad at Zarkly, "Or have you had enough fun with me already?"
Sep 1, 2012 5:28 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly looked at Noh and gave a thumbs up for winning a prize. He pouted playfully for not winning anything then he chuckled afterwards. He was about to ask them what they wanted to do next, but all of a sudden, his arm was taken by someone unknown. He quickly turned to look, noticing a figure of a female as he heard her speak. He brought an eyebrow up, looking confused. "Eh? We were? But I don't know..you." He quietly said, looking back at Asher and Noh, giving them a small shrug.
Sep 1, 2012 5:35 AM

Dec 2011
"Whaat~? You're so mean..", Arie said and covered her face. She made some crying noises. "A-and i t-thought..,", Arie said, "w-we were close..". Aie acted like she was saddened because Zarkly didn't know who she was. He didn't know who she was, that is true, but she acted like he was someone important to her and for him not to remember her, made her cry.

"R-remember..?", Arie said, "W-we d-did s-stuff together.."

Sep 1, 2012 5:47 AM

Jul 2012
After hearing the girl talk, Zarkly's cheeks blushed a bit. "We did stuff together...?" He tried to flash through his memory, but not remembering doing anything with her at all. "Hey... Don't cry." He said, patting her head a bit, not really knowing what to do. "I... I probably just.. don't remember." He played along so she wouldn't cry, he himself was getting confused as well. Did they really know each other?
Sep 1, 2012 6:09 AM

Dec 2011
"So.. you can't remember..", Arie said, "I see.. because you fell in love with another woman.. right..?"

Arie stopped the noises and faced the other side. She made it look like she cried tears and turned back to face Zarkly, slapping him.

"At least be direct, you jerk!", Arie yelled
Sep 1, 2012 6:24 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly's face tilt to the side a bit after getting slapped by the girl in front of him. He blinked, just staring down at her, then grabbing her arm gently. "Don't cry.. Look, I'm sorry.. And I'm not in love with anyone, she's just a friend." He pointed it out to Asher. He shook his head and heaved a sigh. "Fine, I really don't know you, but this could be the start of our friendship..?"
Sep 1, 2012 6:45 AM

Dec 2011
Arie looked confused. She stopped the crying act and looked at Zarkly, tilting her head a little bit to the side.

"I'm sorry?", Arie said, "May i ask who you are?"
Sep 1, 2012 6:49 AM

Jul 2012
Zarkly let out a small chuckle as he shook his head. "See? You don't even know me as well. It was a trick, huh?" He patted her head once more. "The name is Zarkly, and you are?" He asked with his calm yet cheering voice. His eyes examining the girl more. He then looked at the other two behind him and flashed a smile.
Sep 1, 2012 6:56 AM

Dec 2011
Arie acted like she knew nothing of what happened. Neither of what Zarkly was talking about.

"Huh...?", Arie said, "Are you delusional?", Arie added and tilted her head to the other side, "What was a trick, did you daydream about me?"
Sep 1, 2012 7:46 AM

Nov 2011
Noh stood there with a raised brow, looking at the Koala he had just won. He motioned towards Arie, and held it out to her. He was doing this for two reasons.

1. To break the ice.
2. To hopefully calm her down, and a chance to not get slapped himself.

He then looked at Asher, and tilted his head. It was a look that said: "Odd."

Sep 1, 2012 9:09 AM

Jan 2008
Asher stood there dumbstruck quite some time as the new person's appearance had been so sudden and she herself was slightly being accused of being a homewrecker. She watched thinking to herself, We have run into a really strange one this time.

When Noh looked into her direction she nodded in agreement with him, "Yes very odd indeed."

Her eyes then went to the Koala that was being held in the air toward Arie a slight frown on her face. It was incredibly cute and she had just been about to ask could she have it before the uproar started as she herself had quite the weakness for cute things. Though she supposed if it calmed down the new comer it would be better to give it to her.
Sep 1, 2012 9:22 AM

Nov 2011
Noh had been holding up that Koala for long enough, and yet no response from the gal. (xD. dummdummdummmm.) He immediately lowered it to his side, and looked over to Asher. he noticed the frown on her face. He immediately spare on his bare heels, and took a few steps towards Asher. His hand grabbed hers, and lifted it up before placing the Koala onto her palm.
Sep 1, 2012 9:45 AM

Jan 2008
Asher looked down at the fluffly Koala now in her palm and smiled. Not only was it adorable it was soft and cuddly feeling. She hugged the fluffly plushie talking to it momentarily, "You shall be added to the collection! Thank you Noh!" she said and absentmindedly hugged him as it was what she usually did when others gave her things of the plushy variety. She then let go and absently played with the Koala in her hands and went back to observing.
Sep 1, 2012 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
Noh's eyes opened up wide, and stunned immediately as he was hugged. He looked down when she pulled back, and eventually nudged his head into his shirt. His face was steaming with something furious, as he was making small chirping noises as a result.

Flustered Noh is flustered.
Sep 1, 2012 10:04 AM

Dec 2011
Arie looked at the Koala. She waited till Noh'd give it to someone else and then make a whole situation about it. And finally, it happened.

"Hey! That's mine!", Arie said and grabbed the Koala.
Sep 1, 2012 10:09 AM

Jan 2008
Asher was too content playing with the Koala and didn't notice Noh's flustered behavior. She just continued smiling until she felt the Koala snatched from her hands and her brow furrowed as she stepped towards Arie, "Hey give him back! You had ample time to take it if you wanted it."
Sep 1, 2012 10:13 AM

Nov 2011
Noh eventually get over his fluster-fest before noticing the brand new situation upholding itself.

Noh immediately came up with a resolution. He pulled out another few Yen's, before slamming it on the rifle game stand. He picked up a rifle, and fired a single shot which had broke through the stand of three pins, which won him another prize.

"A panda; here you go, kiddo.~" The old man said, before handing Noh the slightly large panda plushie. He huffed softly, and spun on his heels, and planted said panda into the palms of Asher.

He then started to scribble onto his notepad.
Sep 1, 2012 10:15 AM

Dec 2011
Arie stick her tongue out playfully and walked a little bit away from Asher.

"If you want it, you should've be more careful~!", Arie said as she turned away. On her way to run, she tripped and dropped the Koala.

"Auuu~~..."
Sep 1, 2012 10:25 AM

Jan 2008
Asher's nose crinkled as she became angry that her fuzzy new possession had been stolen and her hands balled into fist at her side as she fought the urge to start a fight to regain it when the panda was placed in her hands and Mr. Koala was almost all but forgotten, "A panda!" she said gleefully as Noh had managed to win the plushie of the one animal she loved above all others. She frowned again as she looked at Arie though and hugged the panda tightly to keep it from being stolen as well, "Whatever just keep it."

When she saw her fall she couldn't help but have the thought, "Serves her right," but feeling bad she did she decided to ask the girl, "Are you alright?"
Sep 1, 2012 10:30 AM

Dec 2011
Arie stood up and pat her skirt. She looked at Asher and smiled. Well, let's just cut the act for now. Arie went towards Asher and shook her hand.

"My name is Arie Shugofune.", she said, "Sorry for the commotion earlier, we're friends, are we?", she said and smiled.
Sep 1, 2012 10:34 AM

Nov 2011
Noh stopped his scribbling when he noticed her falling. He then realized that she had just came back without the Koala. He pretty much forgot about his writing, and motioned over to pick up the Koala. He then motioned back where Arie, and Asher was located. He then offered Arie the Koala that she had dropped.

"..."
Sep 1, 2012 10:41 AM

Jan 2008
Asher stared at Arie momentarily almost if debating the friends question. To begin with she'd never been good at making friends with other girls and this one had stolen from her and a plushy to top it off...but she supposed she was willing to give it a try.

"I'm Asher...Asher Vale. And I suppose we could try out being friends if you want to?" she said finally smiling softly.
Sep 1, 2012 10:59 AM

Dec 2011
Arie looked at Noh and thanked him for returning the Koala. She hugged him and kissed him on his cheek.

"Thanks~", Arie said and turned to Asher, "Did i hear some hesitation? I don't want hesitation~!"
Sep 1, 2012 11:00 AM

Nov 2011
Noh was suddenly hugged, and pecked on the cheek. He returned to hiding his face into his shirt as he flustered yet another storm. He continued to make his high pitched, light chirping noises, indicating that he was indeed flustered. He turned around to hide himself from the two.
Sep 1, 2012 11:07 AM

Jan 2008
"If you didn't want hesitation maybe you shouldn't have stolen something and been such a brat," Asher said being blunt...one was suppose to be blunt with real friends weren't they. She didn't much know as these were her first set of these real friends. "If you'd have just asked to be friends flat out without the theatrics maybe I wouldn't be hesitating."
Sep 1, 2012 11:16 AM

Dec 2011
Arie smiled on the reaction of Asher. Quite the blunt one. Arie looked at the Koala Noh had returned. Then she looked back at Asher.

"Maybe i liked doing these things.", Arie said, "If you want your Koala back, you can have it~"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

» [Town] Town's Park ( 1 2 3 4 )

178 by -Snowman- »»
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.