Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2012 1:59 PM

Jun 2012
Hey guys so I made a plot not sure on if its good enough or needs some more ideas etc. So if you could tell me what you think that would be awesome <333

Ever since Azien left Las Noches became a deserted wasteland. After the whole ordeal in the living world and in Las Noches most of the Espada’s were gone… And as more disappeared so did the numbers slowly. The numbers that made the ranks of Espada. Ten years later passed and the few espada that lived became incredibly strong. They still had their numbers but the rank never changed.. It was like things froze in time. Most of the espada who lived by the rankings of power tried to kill one another to see if the number would change but nothing. Just more of their kin would die. The surviving number of espada agree to a peace among them until they have recovered their kind. Over the years the number of espada began to increase once more but as that was happening Las Noches became split between three ways…

The way of the Shark
Leader: (No.3)Tier Harribel
“Calm and reason are the key to victory protect your fellow comrades. Become strong and never give up.. “
The way of the Ram
Leader: (No.3)Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck
“If you have no reason to fight then why fight? Protect the ones you love and use reason in the things you do..”
The way of the Panthera
Leader: (No.6) Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
“Power is the only thing that matters! Take what you want and screw the rest!”

The peace they agreed on ten years ago are now crumbling away as they fight for what they believe is the right way to go by. The way of the Shark and the way of the Ram are against the idea of fighting just to prove which belief is right but the Panthera who out number both the ways threaten to eliminate both their tribes and take over Hueco Mundo. But in the midst of this there is a new way coming that they could never imagine the way of darkness… that is still unknown for the time being.

For the new Espada instead of numbers they get a tattoo of the path they chose to walk on. The tattoo ‘s are ether a ram skull, a shark head , or a Panther claw marking. The darkness symbol is currently unknown as the tribe is hiding in the darkness some where.

I know the ram and the shark have similar ideals but they are different in a way and harribel does not wish to follow nel XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 29, 2012 5:08 PM

Nov 2010
The leaders
Harribel
Nel
Grimmjaw
Who's going to RP them?
And I think you should change either Harribel's or Nel's ideals or something and/or add more tribes so that their would be more variety
rika713Jun 29, 2012 5:50 PM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 29, 2012 9:14 PM

Jun 2012
rika713 said:
The leaders
Harribel
Nel
Grimmjaw
Who's going to RP them?
And I think you should change either Harribel's or Nel's ideals or something and/or add more tribes so that their would be more variety

Hmm well they are both similar so it is hard to change the ideals x.x Do you have any suggestion? I tried to change it slightly... because nel ueses reason but she always protects those she loves and so does Harribel
Jun 29, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2010
I like the plot but I have this feeling that tells me that it can be even nicer somehow >.> damn me and my feelings XD
BTW, are you the one who will be RPing the leaders or what?
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Jun 29, 2012 10:20 PM

Jun 2012
I am rping as nel XD If none else wants to rp the leaders I will npc rp them untill someone wants them or something like that x3!!! And how can i change harribels and nels XD? And hmmm whats missing?
Jun 30, 2012 6:39 PM

Nov 2010
You know what, after some deep thinking and imaging the idea
We should RPing with plot than it would difinitely develop along the way :3
Jul 1, 2012 1:25 AM

Jun 2012
rika713 said:
You know what, after some deep thinking and imaging the idea
We should RPing with plot than it would difinitely develop along the way :3

Without a plot?
Jul 1, 2012 7:33 AM

Nov 2010
No with this plot you have created I mean
Jul 8, 2012 6:30 PM

Jun 2012
rika713 said:
No with this plot you have created I mean

Oh okay x3!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Arrancar Template

LostKitsune - Jun 26, 2012

9 by Tracker1214 »»
Aug 16, 2012 7:23 AM

Poll: » Should template be shorter? or changed somehow?

LostKitsune - Jun 27, 2012

2 by LostKitsune »»
Jun 28, 2012 4:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.