Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 12, 2008 1:34 AM

Aug 2008
Here we talk about us,about our lifes,wishes...About thing we like to do or not to do,about our age and about being so crazy.A few things about us and things that we won`t accept ever.Something like that.I`ll start
I`m Ramona,but my niks are Ninno and Yume ,Or Ramo..but I prefer Yume.I have 15 years and I`m very crazy.I like anime,manga,music,forums and these clubs.I hate,hmm let me see,uI hate olives really suck for me,I hate fish,when I supossed to eat it,i don`t like cats,or I like them when are quiet wwithout theier "Mew mew" thing.So if u have ant wuestions about me just ask.And make sure you say something about you too,kay?
Yami-HinaOct 20, 2008 11:16 AM
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 12, 2008 1:45 AM
Aug 2008
I really don`t know what should I say about me but I try to say something xD
My name is Andreea but friends call me Hina ^^ I am 14 years old and I stay on Uranus, Milky Way ^^
I used to stay in Romania, Bucharest, but a few days ago, my mom took me back to my real home, Uranus ^^
I am an alien... please, don`t be scared of me TToTT
I am very crazy xD... and hiper ^^"
I am addicted to manga all the time xD I love anime, music and my crazy friends ^^
I love music, my favourite genres are R&B, Hip`Hop and Pop. I hate gypsy music and the traditional romanian music >.<
I love dogs very much :X and cats a little bit ^^"

I think I said enough... do you have questions? ^^

BTW, Welocme here, my dear Yume`chan >:D< I don`t have questions :X just see you around :X
Sep 12, 2008 1:54 AM

Aug 2008
Oh yeah,I forgot that ya is from Uranus.How is in there?Will you come home for school?or what :)).In another planet..that musst be something HIna-chan.
And then..all about you is prety intersting,I would ask some staff..but I remain quiet cause I know you very well..Maybe at the next one I`ll ask some thing
Now see ya around,and thx for welcome,ya too..Welcome!!
^^
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 2:07 AM
Aug 2008
I will go to school here, on Uranus, because I`ll live here for the rest of my life ^^"
You can ask me questions whenever you want ^^ It`s my pleasure to answer...^^
And thanks, my dear Yume`chan >:D<
Ja Ne!
Sep 12, 2008 3:15 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah dear..if I want to asc something I`ll ask but now..is not necasary.
or I need to say that you are such a good friend,i really love ya :X [no shoujou-ai dude =)) ]
Anyway..by telling you that I feel so good..to have real friends:X
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 3:22 AM

Feb 2008
About me?Wow what can I say about me?Hmm let me think a little ok?

@My name is Diana,but my friends are calling me Dia^^ and I like this nickname so much.I have 14 years old [I enter highschool this year >.<] and I live in Bucharest [it's some kind of capital of Romania].Heh...I'm a biggie and crazy anime fan,but manga too^^.Yeah I kinda love reading manga than watching an anime >.<,I'm kind of lazy to watch something >.>.I'm that kind of people that love to meet someone new,I'm very friendly,kind and all this stuff,but more important:I'm crazyy <333.
@More about me?Oh well...my hobbies are:stay on the PC and talked with my crazy and lovely friends @_@,to stay on forums and clubs like this^^,then...I love to listen to music or dance or something like this.
@Music?Hmmm..I'm addicted to pop`rock,I enter in this world through some kind of band called The Veronicas,but I listen to j`music ^___^.
@Other things?Really I don't know what can I say more about me,but...if you have a question,just ask it^^. [pfff...I forgot to tell that I'm a stubborn Sagittarius >.<#]
Sep 12, 2008 4:10 AM

Aug 2008
Wow...what a description..pretty wow.Ah ya know that I don`t have wuestions `cause I know you very well..No?And..wtf i really think you are great so I `ll just pass this time,the second one,with the wuestion
I`m pretty angry cause I need to asc something =))
Maybe I`m angry because i can`t change my avatar,Becasue off what?I don`t know..but it pisses me off
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 4:33 AM
Aug 2008
You don`t have to be angry anymore because you changed it :))
Welcome here, my dear Dia`chan >:D<
I don`t have questions, too, because I know you well ^^
I hope we will be a big and happy family >:D< Our crazy family >:D<
Sep 12, 2008 4:35 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah our crazy family..we need to invite all the people from the otaku forum here ya know right?
Yeah I`m not angry anymore I changed my avatar...it was so...I don`t know it pissed me off..but now it`s oke :X
And let`s grow up in this big family of crazy people..and to make it bigger
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 4:56 AM
Aug 2008
Yup, Let`s Rock this place :X:X:X
I hope that we`ll have more members in this club TToTT... I really love it :X:X and I want to be bigger ^^"
Sep 12, 2008 6:01 AM

Sep 2008

Friends Call me Ai or Anko.I prefer Anko.^^ I am 12 years old and I am from Romania.Iashi ^.^
I'm really crazy...
I like Anime and manga...for example.Jigoku Shoujo or Naruto.
I like crazy things.Party.ICE CREAM.But I hate school >.<
I like music, I like J-Pop and J-Rock and Punck. I love chocolate.
I love Cats.But I hate dogs.>.<. NO HAM-HAM >.<

Any questions ?Ask and I answer. ^.^

Ja ne :*
Sep 12, 2008 6:06 AM

Feb 2008
Whoaaa....Ai`chan welcome here ^___^.I think we have to do an announce on the forum you know?

Etto...I don't have questions for you 'cause I know you ^O^
Sep 12, 2008 6:07 AM
Aug 2008
Welcome here, Anko`chan ^^
Do you really hate dogs? TToTT This is so painfull TToTT
I hate school, too :X
I don`t have questions ^^

See You Here, and Let`s Rock this place :X:X

Ja Ne! ^^
Sep 12, 2008 7:42 AM

Aug 2008
So my ai-chan is here now,pardon me anko-chan but I always call you Ai so is pretty difficult to me to call ya Anko..anyway welcome here and rock the place,ya know have fun.I`m glad that you accepted my invitation to be in this club..Eh and sorry cause I`m late..it happens
Now I don`t really have ant questions cause I know you very well.See ya around
Bye :*
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 7:54 AM
Aug 2008
Yume, I think you didn`t see... She is member of this club no longer >.< I think she left this club TToTT but I don`t know why TToTT
Sep 12, 2008 7:58 AM

Feb 2008
HUH??O.O What do you mean by "she left this club" O.O?
Sep 12, 2008 8:00 AM

Jul 2008
Nee...crissu here!!!Ya' now that i don't like to decribe myself?:D

Le' me see...what should I tell?:-?
A....i'm lazy in this moment...and I really don't know what to say.>_<
My name is CRiss...i'm 15 years old and I live IN Romania,Oradea.I'm an anime addict for 1 year,since august 2007.^_^

Questions?:P
Sep 12, 2008 8:01 AM

Feb 2008
Crissu`chan welcome in our lil' club <3.Hope you enjoy your stay^^.Questions?No way...I know you ^___^.One more time: Welcome and let's rocky this crazy place ok?;;)
Sep 12, 2008 8:01 AM
Aug 2008
CrazyDia said:
HUH??O.O What do you mean by "she left this club" O.O?

Yeah... she`s not on the member list... just look TToTT

And, welcome here, Criss`chan >:D<
No questions, I`m too lazy... xD
Ja Ne and... Let`s Rock this Place xD
Sep 12, 2008 8:03 AM

Jul 2008
shure ....we will ROCK...just like on the forum xD

otaku generation rullz:X:X
Sep 12, 2008 10:19 AM

Aug 2008
Ohh..Welcome here criss-chan.i`m happy that you are here...Happy happy..and have fun here too ya?
I have no choice but not to ask..I know ya very well
Se ya around :X:X
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 10:37 AM
Aug 2008
I`m here too ^-^ . In the zuzu section <3 .
Well ... a little description of myself , huh ?
Well ... I`m a little crazy [or a little more ^^;;] but at the same time I can be very serious . I`m very friendly but if someone piss me off I won`t be that nice >w> .

I like :
~ to make lots of friends ^-^
~ watching animes
~ reading mangas
~ cheating with ppl ^-^ [especially with my friends xD]
~ posting on forums
~ animals [ i have a black cat , btw ^^ ]
~ drawing , writing , GFX-ing
... i`m not very good at descriptions so ... that`s all ^^'
[Ps.: sorry for my bad english >_>"]
Sep 12, 2008 10:43 AM

Sep 2008
Wellcome.In za ZuZu family.
Have Fun!
Sep 12, 2008 10:44 AM

Aug 2008
Welcome here kitty-chan...etoo..I`m happy that you are here too..Just behive like on the otaku forum cause we are here..a few of us are here..Ya know that I`m happy cause you are here too don`t ya?
So ..just have fun and one amazing and warm welcome from..Yume
Ja na :*
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 12, 2008 10:54 AM
Aug 2008
Welcome here, Kitty`chan ^^
Long time no see :)) ^^"
I hope that you`ll love this club >:D<
So... let`s rock this place xD
Sep 12, 2008 11:39 PM

Aug 2008
I would say "no time no chat" cause I never saw her in person :))
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 13, 2008 12:04 AM
Aug 2008
Good point, Yume`chan ^^
So... Long Time No Chat xD...

Ja Ne! And... Let`s Rock this Place xD
Sep 13, 2008 12:17 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah and I`ve wrote no time no chat...=)) =)) long time no chat..Where is my head?Yeah it is in the right place but I think that my brain isn`t there yet..Maybe it`s vacantion isn`t finished :))
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 13, 2008 12:25 AM

Feb 2008
Hey Kitty`chan..welcome here ZuZa friend <333.Hehehe...I see you began to have fun right? ;;).Mnooh anyway....have fun =))) [crazy mood >.<]
Sep 13, 2008 12:26 AM

Aug 2008
You crazy little...what was that word..oh yeah twiny :X:X:X
So we are all the zuzu here...or not all there are missing some people but we`ll have them here too right?:X
our zuzu club for all the crazy people :X
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 13, 2008 1:23 AM
Aug 2008
Aww <3 thank you for welcomes , minna *glomps*
Well ... then let`s rock this place together ! ^_^
Sep 13, 2008 1:24 AM

Aug 2008
For the warm welcome?yeah that was nothing we really like crazy people :X:X:X:X
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 13, 2008 1:30 AM
Aug 2008
Hehe <3 we are a crazy family here *glomps*
Sep 13, 2008 1:49 AM

Aug 2008
Yah we sure are a crazy..family.And we`ll have more members I hope :X:X:
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Sep 21, 2008 11:35 AM

Jul 2008
here...I am...welcome kitty girl!!!za' zuzu family is growing!!!
Sep 22, 2008 5:31 AM
Aug 2008
Yeah, but... It`s growing slowly xD...
Sep 26, 2008 12:21 PM

Aug 2008
Yeah this`s just because we have school so we can`t stay on the net to much..and on this site it sems that we enter very ...how was that word?You know we enter very often.Anyway I hope that in vacantion...where the...is it :)) we`ll grow up in the real sense :X
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Oct 20, 2008 8:22 AM
Aug 2008
I see that we have a new member :3 I guess she`s KiriM ^^ But she hasn`t said anything about her xD

Sorry if I`m wrong >.<

PS: now, at 9:15, October 20, 2008, I`ve made this topic sticky xD... `cause it`s about presentations, welcome and all this stuff :3
Yami-HinaOct 20, 2008 11:18 AM
Oct 25, 2008 4:10 PM

Sep 2008
Another kid in za town!

So...[if u really care about my self, buy i don't think so]

I'm Mary ,age 13,hometown Bucharest.I think i'm one of the younger people around. In my free time i like to draw, gfx around, listen my music [can't live without], go to anime-meetings, watch animes [really if i have no more time], read manga, watch movies [ in weekends...my hdd is full of and i have to watch the movies and empty the hard disk ^___^]

My favorite mangaka is Yazawa Ai [you know....nana,paradise kiss, princess ai....^^],and she is also my favorite anime-artist [really if i haven't watch Gokinjo Monogatarii]

~I have to say more?
Oct 25, 2008 10:07 PM
Aug 2008
Welcome in this club, Hayami-chan ^__^ I`m glad to see you here, too ^^

My favourite mangaka is Yazawa Ai, too ^^ I love her style :X And, of course, Nana ^^...

Have fun! ^^
Oct 25, 2008 10:59 PM

Feb 2008
Hayamiiiii`chaaaan:X:X:X welcome here ^_^.Have fun and happy posting o.O [I can say this right o.o''?]
Oct 26, 2008 12:21 AM
Aug 2008
Dunno... In my opinion, I guess you can :))
Oct 26, 2008 2:35 PM

Sep 2008
@Dia,If u said to me "and also no spam" and "read the rules " it should really be something...

Just happy posting is not enough...You're a moderator after all... do ur job well ^_______^
~Anyway,thanx xD
Nov 2, 2008 4:27 AM

Jun 2008
Well I guess boredom is at fault for this...hmm guess I should write something about myself hn...
-human, I guess...I don't know myself what I really am..but I prefer to pretend that I'm human
-female...woaah that's something new:))
-it would be more simple to say like Sasuke: there are tons of things I dislike and I don't really like anything ^^..but I'll do it in my own way ^_^

rollerblading,bungee jumping, anime and manga teehee, BISHIES=)), the sky, to be lost in a good book or in a good anime\manga, to sleep (aww my speciality), spring, friends...you know,~ friends do care~ so that's why it's a must have in your "likes top",hair mousse:)) ,j-horror, music....LEMONS:))...and black cats, and foxes...animals generally..Deidara and Itachi=)) (don't ask why I put them here...but they have to be here)
Competitions are very mportant too...to draw, to read and write fac fics, to make my teachers get mad\insane\really angry..

Dislikes:
almost everything, polution, stupid humans that open their mouths before they open their brain,agriculture,to be out of money...I cant remember anything else now:))
and yeah just remembered..what I hate the most ..french O.o'

Kya I don't remember anything else now..so guess I should just go

Nov 2, 2008 6:11 AM
Aug 2008
Welcome here, rheea ^^

Happy Posting and.. I hope you`ll like this club ^o^

Have fun!!! :X
Nov 3, 2008 8:54 AM

Jun 2008
Thx Hina^^
Sunt sigura k o sa imi placa...^^doar sunt numai "nebbuni" pe aici...ar trebui sa ma integrez bine

Translation:))
I'm sure I 'm gonna love this place.....I should integrate here,considering that are just crazy people...

And sorry for the first paragraph...I'm just so careless ^^
Gomene..^^'
ChloNov 5, 2008 9:19 AM
Nov 4, 2008 5:51 AM
Aug 2008
Baka, baka, ai scris in romana =)) nee... cred ca se iarta ^^"

Stii, aici ar trebui sa scriem in engleza :-"... pentru ca asa a zis Dia, sa ne inteleaga si altii care nu`s romani =)) Oki, sper sa nu se supere nimeni acum o.o"
Nov 5, 2008 9:21 AM

Jun 2008
Yeah you're right ...I just forgot..actually I don't even know how I did that...I feel like it wasn't me:))
Yeah and I read what Dia said..a month ago, or so...but dunno what gotten into me and I wrote in romanian..lolz..careless,careless,careless and careless again ^^'
Teehee I hope nobody will get mad ^^
Jul 18, 2009 12:43 PM

Jun 2009
Hi, I'm Denisa, I'm 13 years old, now I'm living in Romania (i came from another dimension). I ♥ anime, manga, music, drawing, reading,kawaiiness, starfish etc. i hate...hmm, i can't think at anything now... and I'm a little crazy :P
that's all i guess, hope we can become friends =^w^=
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Let's count :D ( 1 2 )

Teh - May 30, 2009

61 by Yami-Hina »»
Aug 27, 2009 10:09 PM

» Corrupted wishes ( 1 2 )

Teh - Sep 12, 2008

83 by JungTaco »»
Jul 18, 2009 12:45 PM

» Favourite anime characters

criss_suzana - Sep 12, 2008

7 by Sedomy »»
Jun 1, 2009 12:26 AM

» Our Music

Hayami-Chan - Nov 16, 2008

3 by MiniDee »»
May 31, 2009 10:13 AM

» School

Teh - Sep 12, 2008

14 by Teh »»
May 29, 2009 3:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.