Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 21, 2012 7:54 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"nice Bengal kitty you have there"Ayame smiled back at Albus

"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 21, 2012 8:02 PM
Jun 2010
"Thank you I've had him for ....about 4 years now I think." Albus inspects the wolf. "What about your wolf?"

Mar 21, 2012 8:20 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame first answered Fumika's question"let's just say I knew plenty of things about, the Kartel" even thought Ayame is no longer with the Kartel, she still keeping track of the lasts news they have, after she answered Fumika, Ayame talks to Albus"I had Shirou for about 6 years now, he was first looked away in a temple, I freed him because I kinda of felt sorry for him, and because I wanted a friend back then, and so, he is now my dear friend and partner" as Ayame takes a glance at Shirou, she remembers back her days as an assassin, she remembered how lonely back then, and how she felt like she was almost going to lose hear soul and sane and become a mere tool and weapon for the Kartel, but the smile came back to her when she remembered the happy moments she spent with Shirou, she remembered that she is not a mere tool anymore
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 22, 2012 10:26 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika sat there drinking her vodka. She started feeling flustered from it, she never could really handle strong alcohol well. She tried her best not to show it and listened in on the two talking.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Mar 23, 2012 6:12 PM

Apr 2011
"What an odd girl..." mused Silva aloud wathcing her walk away...
Mar 24, 2012 9:01 AM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

After she talked with Albus, she walks toward the saloon's door"Shirou I am going just for a littel while, wait for me here oky?" Shirou sat down near the door and said"I understand, but if you didn't came back within an hour, I will look for you"Ayame waved to her new friends, she walked out of the saloon, she was going the gun shop"good thing I remembered before the shops closes"
Mar 24, 2012 9:41 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika waved back monotonously as she finished her drink. Her head span, now she remembered why she didn't drink hard liquor often. She leaned her head on her arm.
"Told you" Lucas teased.
"Ugh, can I have a glass of water?" Fumika asked.
"Sure thing" Lucas said sliding one down.
"Thank you" she replied sipping some water.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 24, 2012 9:50 AM
Jun 2010
Albus sits down on a bar stool. "Lucas I cola Dr.pepper mix please."

Mar 24, 2012 10:35 AM

Jul 2011
"On it's way" Lucas said as he filled the mug. "Here you go" he said as he slid the mug down the counter.
Kanaka was closer to the fox now. She just "stared", as if she had some rivalry with it or something.
"Kanaka, don't go annoying people now." Fumika said sipping some water.
"But this is the first time I've seen a fox" Kanaka said in reply.
Shifo-ChanMar 25, 2012 1:57 PM
Even Death has a heart

Mar 25, 2012 6:23 PM

Apr 2011
Silva returned his attention to the lady still sitting next to him and asks "Now... where were we?"
Mar 28, 2012 6:51 PM

Jul 2011
"Kanaka, let's go" Fumika said finishing her glass of water. "Thank you" she said quietly as she got off the stool. She took Kanaka and headed out.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 29, 2012 6:36 AM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

an hour already passed, finally Ayame came back"let's go shirou~" Ayame pate shirou on his head, he stood up, then they went out of the saloon"now.. i shall check a thing or two around the town"
Mar 31, 2012 5:09 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji eventually entered the Saloon, the kitsune had moved from the top of his head, and down to his shoulders. Renji looked around, keeping himself in slight caution as he took a seat in a stool that rested in solitude.
Mar 31, 2012 6:16 PM

Jul 2011
"What can I get you" Lucas asked as he wiped some grime off the table.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 31, 2012 9:31 PM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji looked up to the fellow behind the Saloon-Counter.

"Two cups of water, please." he said. "The second cup, may you place it in a bowl?"
Mar 31, 2012 9:52 PM

Jul 2011
"Another person with a pet?" Lucas chuckled. "Sure thing" he said filling a cup with water, and a water dish. "Here you go" he slided the cup down the counter and walked around it to put the water dish on the floor for his pet. "There you go little critter." he said as he patted it on the head.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 1, 2012 7:56 AM

Nov 2011
Renji Kuroshi

Renji smiled slightly, catching the water cup that was sliding across the counter, and to the palm of his hand. His pet jumped down to the counter, and stretched slightly. When he had patted, he nearly extended his head, rubbing his ears against the hand of the man lovingly. Eventually stopping, the pet leaned down and started to drink from the water.
Apr 5, 2012 11:41 AM

Mar 2012
Ichi walked into the Saloon, after being unable to find a store with his dog Ryu close on his tail.

He walked up to the bar not noticing anyone else and asked, "Can I get a whiskey and and bowl of water?" He took out 2 dollars and put them on the counter for the barman.
Apr 5, 2012 11:48 AM

Jul 2011
"You new in town?" Lucas asked as he poured some whiskey into a mug. He also got a bowl of water.
Even Death has a heart

Apr 5, 2012 12:30 PM

Mar 2012
"Thanks." Ichi picks up the bowl and put it on the floor for Ryu.
Looking back at Lucas he picks up his whiskey, "Well i just got here, was looking for a store but couldn't find one." He takes a sip of the whiskey and contunes talking, "But I'm happy as long as my dog gets a drink, since we ran out of water this morning." He looks around to see what else is in the saloon.
Apr 5, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2011
"First drinks on the house mate" Lucas said sliding the money back to him. "And waters free anyway"
Even Death has a heart

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Town Strip

Shifo-Chan - Feb 14, 2012

35 by LondotheGreat »»
Apr 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Shifo-Chan - Jan 30, 2012

12 by PotatoFrenzy »»
Apr 7, 2012 5:53 PM

» Town Entrance

Shifo-Chan - Feb 17, 2012

28 by LostTime »»
Apr 5, 2012 11:34 AM

» Bookstore

Shifo-Chan - Mar 12, 2012

4 by rika713 »»
Mar 31, 2012 5:36 AM

» Gun Shop

Shifo-Chan - Feb 15, 2012

38 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Mar 29, 2012 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.