Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 21, 2012 10:04 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However,

Problem reappears!
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Feb 21, 2012 10:25 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked:

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Feb 21, 2012 10:41 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou
bruh
Feb 21, 2012 1:56 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?"

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Feb 23, 2012 2:54 AM

Feb 2011
a day has passed, time for doubleposting :D

There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered:

Feb 23, 2012 6:47 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I
Apparantly Kimi to Boku will always be my last-anime-watched, until you check my profile :3~

Feb 23, 2012 8:08 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM!

Feb 23, 2012 9:27 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE

Feb 23, 2012 11:39 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!

Feb 24, 2012 12:43 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so

Feb 24, 2012 4:17 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew

Feb 24, 2012 9:11 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework

is extra homework really the main part of the story?? I don't want to hear about it after writing my lab report all day long... -.-
bruh
Feb 24, 2012 9:54 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer

lol, it's only a transitory part :P hope so.... <.< >.< >.>

Feb 24, 2012 10:34 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land

or no... :D
bruh
Feb 24, 2012 11:51 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework

Feb 24, 2012 1:19 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselfes

Feb 24, 2012 2:19 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselfes to confront students

Feb 25, 2012 12:12 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselfes to confront students with extra homework.
bruh
Feb 25, 2012 1:59 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphin using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselfes to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the

Feb 25, 2012 2:38 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went
bruh
Feb 25, 2012 2:44 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the

Feb 25, 2012 10:17 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty
bruh
Feb 25, 2012 11:12 AM

Dec 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the

Feb 25, 2012 1:07 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest

Feb 26, 2012 1:07 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework

Feb 26, 2012 1:46 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood

Mar 4, 2012 12:29 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There
bruh
Mar 4, 2012 5:22 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with

Mar 5, 2012 7:46 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers
bruh
Mar 5, 2012 8:04 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers

Mar 5, 2012 10:39 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach.
bruh
Mar 5, 2012 12:13 PM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot

Mar 5, 2012 4:58 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little

Mar 6, 2012 7:09 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had,

Mar 6, 2012 8:25 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home

He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. <- the most awesome sentence yet...xD
bruh
Mar 6, 2012 9:07 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail

i bet we can surpass ourselfes :3

Mar 6, 2012 9:55 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his

and now comes time to write something nice :3
bruh
Mar 6, 2012 10:46 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears

>_> he's having a metamophosis!! or he was always fluffy, and we didn't knew D:

Mar 7, 2012 8:01 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That
Mar 8, 2012 2:10 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far

hellow :o nice to see someone new in this thread once in a while :)

Mar 12, 2012 7:15 AM

Dec 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green

Mar 13, 2012 1:45 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero
bruh
Mar 17, 2012 1:18 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn

Mar 19, 2012 2:17 PM

Mar 2009
LordKail said:
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique

"Green Rainbowish?" XD
Mar 20, 2012 1:18 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens.

yes ._.
bruh
Mar 22, 2012 5:58 AM

Feb 2011
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens

Mar 22, 2012 8:22 AM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message

Mar 23, 2012 12:08 AM

Oct 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction
bruh
Mar 24, 2012 5:37 AM

Dec 2010
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb

Mar 24, 2012 4:52 PM

Mar 2009
There once was a story about an empty book, which was left from an adventurer that traveled through galaxy. An arrow was fired, to his knee, putting an end to the galaxy. In this book, it was said on the cover: "there is nothing here". In the while of galaxy destruction a pineapple read a tree while swimming in tears with sunglasses and cola soup on his eyes. Suddenly a massive pencil smashed down the earth, causing everyone to die or getting extra-homework destroying their will. But despite everything someone survived and killed golden dragon of mighty morphine using headbutts and little dinosaurs with tophats as almighty guns. One of those was actually the kingly moron rifle, able to shoot from its nostrils at a speed faster than fast blond's brains. Still, the dragon said: "I am immortal" and the survivor still killed dragon. However, Dr.Agon asked: "Why areth thou doing thour extra-homework?", bored survivor answered: "SHUT UP! I SURVIVED TO THEM! I CAN DOMINATE ANYTHING AFTER THIS!" He was so supah he flew with flying homework to conquer the homework land where all homework train themselves to confront students with extra homework. Having arrived, the survivor went directly to the big and nasty hole in the hidden wild forest where all homework refill of wood made toys. There he met with extremely stupid teachers teaching other teachers how to teach. There he forgot about one little pet he had, and returned home with his tail swinging between his hairy pointed ears of STEEL. That day somewhere far away a green rainbowish anti-hero tried to learn his secret technique of murdering chickens. The terrified chickens sent a message about world destruction to the dumb king of the

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» HUG/GLOMP/TACKLE/KISS ON THE CHEEK/NOM OR W/E THE POSTER ABOVE~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yurippe - May 9, 2010

858 by AnonUserX »»
Oct 28, 2015 12:40 AM

» our blog

Yurippe - Jun 8, 2010

17 by Yurippe »»
Jan 3, 2015 12:11 AM

» The Life of an Idiot ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KyuuAL - May 9, 2010

287 by HeartlessMustard »»
Jan 22, 2014 12:19 AM

Poll: » How Hyper are you??? XD [OPEN!!!!] ( 1 2 )

MidnightSky - May 12, 2010

84 by j-rose »»
Oct 3, 2013 2:46 PM

» We need to set a Plan if we are going to take over the world ( 1 2 )

-- - May 10, 2010

55 by j-rose »»
Oct 3, 2013 2:37 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.