Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2012 8:54 PM

Dec 2011
I am looking for a few able and willing people to help with the club.

I am looking for 1 promoter.
Your job will be to find people with blogs on MAL and get them to join the club.

and 1 graphics person.
Your job will be to help with posters, new profile pic, member cards, LE and SE cards. Not looking to go hog wild but it would be helpful to have someone besides me doing all of it.

Post below if you are interested and if you are applying for the graphics position please use a spoiler to show some of your work. THANKS!!!

UPDATE: As the club grows we will open more positions. If you are interested in helping out in the future just post below things you might be interested in helping with like posters, polls, promoting, newsletters...etc.
HypercardiacFeb 11, 2012 4:38 AM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 9, 2012 1:26 PM

Dec 2011
I guess i could help be a promoter as I'm not really that much of a great artist I'm not 100% sure that i would be able to do this full time but i can see what i can do ^_^*
Just point me in the direction I'm needed and ill be there :)
The Night is Always Darkest Before the Dawn.

Changing the world with one act of kindness at a time.

Feb 9, 2012 2:57 PM

Dec 2011
Woohoo! Works for me! :c) I will pm you w the details. Also not to worry about doing it full time. I had someone message me about helping also but they could only do it part time too. :c) 2 part timers = 1 full timer lol!

Feb 11, 2012 1:16 AM

Dec 2011
Well, since I just received a message about this club, I guess I could help in the graphics department.

Feb 11, 2012 3:43 AM

Dec 2011
Zachgranstrom said:
Well, since I just received a message about this club, I guess I could help in the graphics department.

Awesomeness! Loves it! :c) I will PM you the details of what I/we are looking to do.

Feb 12, 2012 2:47 AM

Oct 2010
there's already a graphics person O.O
oh well, if you need some more, i'd be glad to help.
i'm not entirely good but here're a couple of my past works.

Feb 13, 2012 2:04 AM

Dec 2011
-blacksheep said:

Awww I love them! Once the club picks up more I will for sure have you help with graphics on a full time bases. In the meantime though do you want to help with club cards? Like LE, SE, holiday, member goals...etc.? So like a freelance graphics assistant. :c)

Feb 13, 2012 4:23 AM

Oct 2010
Hypercardiac said:
-blacksheep said:

Awww I love them! Once the club picks up more I will for sure have you help with graphics on a full time bases. In the meantime though do you want to help with club cards? Like LE, SE, holiday, member goals...etc.? So like a freelance graphics assistant. :c)

sure thing, i can help with club cards(: i'd like to be a freelance graphics assistant.
Feb 15, 2012 5:44 AM

Dec 2011
-blacksheep said:
Hypercardiac said:
-blacksheep said:

sure thing, i can help with club cards(: i'd like to be a freelance graphics assistant.

Well if you would like to join us in the staff discussion thread I just posted about st pattys day SE cards! If you would like to help with that it would be greatly appreciated! This will also allow for you to introduce yourself to the other staff. :c)

May 10, 2012 2:07 AM

Mar 2010
I was thinking maybe we could get some sort of newsletter going, I could handle the distribution

edit: oh there's apparently a newsletter already, i feel dumb :x
VylashMay 12, 2012 12:12 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Blogs: Blogger Library

Hypercardiac - Feb 7, 2012

31 by TheNerdAlec »»
Jun 13, 2016 12:43 AM

» Exchange Link

mitayashi - May 25, 2009

4 by malinbelle »»
Feb 7, 2016 1:16 PM

Sticky: » [OPEN] Official Member Cards!!!

Hypercardiac - Feb 11, 2012

24 by shiizumi »»
Apr 15, 2013 7:03 PM

Sticky: » Blogs: List Of Currently Updated Blogs

Ashuri - Mar 5, 2012

18 by hontobaka »»
Oct 12, 2012 5:28 PM

» SushiGokart.net Presents: Anime's Next Top Blogger!

SamFury - Aug 1, 2012

0 by SamFury »»
Aug 1, 2012 9:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.