Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2008 10:32 PM

Sep 2007
Ask your questions here regarding manga and see if others can help you out...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 6, 2008 11:00 PM

Nov 2007
i can't find the hellsing manga anymore. i'm sure it's because of lisencing..... but does anyone know a site that still has it and is frequently updating it?
the masochist says "hurt me! hurt me!" the sadist replies "no"
Aug 6, 2008 11:22 PM

Feb 2008
Read that there was a Hoshiful manga and I can't find it.
Aug 7, 2008 8:16 PM
Nov 2007
Looking for the Vandread and Rozen Maiden Mangas
Aug 7, 2008 11:14 PM

Jan 2008
looking for Ichigo Mashimaro
Aug 8, 2008 1:27 PM

Apr 2008
looking for zetman one shot

nvm i found a site where i could get it if anyone else wants it just pm me.
cappyAug 11, 2008 10:10 PM
Aug 12, 2008 5:30 AM

Jan 2008
Looking for Dragon Knights. It's amazing. Here's the URL for the info page so you know what I'm talking about.

http://myanimelist.net/manga.php?id=303

The reason I post the link is because whenever I try to find it, all I can find is the hentai Dragon Knight, which isn't what I want. XD

Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the king!!
Aug 20, 2008 6:11 AM

May 2008
I'm trying to find jigoku shojo

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
Aug 28, 2008 8:58 PM

Jan 2008
I'm looking for Demon Flowers aka Kuruizaki no Hana.. if anyone can message me if they know where to find it that would be great!
Nov 27, 2008 7:27 PM

May 2008
oh well might as well try asking..
"Alice in Mirrorland" oneshot
Jul 25, 2009 2:08 PM

Feb 2008
Looking for Kimi wa Pet (aka Tramps Like Us) chapter 38+
its licensed but out of print :(
jacobpaigeJul 25, 2009 2:29 PM
Jul 29, 2009 7:27 PM

May 2009
Looking for Chrono Code can't find it :(
Aug 26, 2020 8:21 AM
Aug 2020
Hello!I can't find a manga that i read.It was about a very powerful warrior that died and then his spirit worked for the demon king to take recently deceased souls to afterlife.His body is still protected by his girlfriend and later he is revoved in his body but his girlfriend dies.He twams up with a small boy that learns how to use a sword and a girl that has ninja skills.There is also a tournament where they go because the warior has a mission from the demon king that some bad spirits escaped hell and are using this tournament to steal the bodies of skilled martial artists.Can you help me?
Oct 26, 2020 2:19 AM
Oct 2020
Guys I’d be so grateful if someone can help me find this manga I read it 4 years ago and I’ve been going crazy trying to find it!!
Here’s some details: guy meets girl, love at first sight I think, guys really rich and foreign-maybe royal?, girl buys him skewers, guy goes back to his country and then tries to find the girl using billboards. He finds girl thwart go back to his country and get married then a LOT of drama happens she nearly dies falling over a railing. She gets depressed and wants a divorce but he won’t give her one she tries to commit suicide so he lets her go but they end up back together in the end. Has anyone read this or know what I’m on about??
Nov 10, 2020 7:13 PM
Mar 2019
I can't find a manga about a little boy whose family is killed because of some million dollars news( something about money) and his neighbors a girl with gun saves him and now he is stuck with this girl
Nov 14, 2020 11:12 PM
Nov 2020
Read a manga in the early 2000's that looked like a shonen about an adult buff looking vampire that used magic to fight like a mountain busting anime protagonist. The vampire had long hair that was either colored a dark blue or black. It must not have been too popular or lasted very long since I can't find a shred of evidence that it even existed, please help!! I remember picking it up along with an old Inuyasha manga
Nov 22, 2020 5:24 AM
Nov 2020
So I’ve read this manga but I can’t remember the name of it!!
It was about a girl who is forced to live in a brothel, there she met a guy who was under a barrel and asked her for food. She gave him a plum I think, she later found out that they was poisons so she got worried about him. I can’t remember the rest but I think he was actually rich and got her out.
If anyone can help me fine it that would be great!! Although I think that it was a one shot along with many other stories in the manga.
Jan 29, 2021 4:07 AM
Jan 2021
I can’t find an anime I used to watch. It was about this girl who was being bullied by this popular guy, who humiliated her every day at school. He didn’t let anyone else bully her, only him. She slowly develops this obsession with him and it’s really cool
Feb 18, 2021 7:21 PM
Feb 2021
I've searched all day and I can't find this manga it would be amazing if you guys can help.

Its about a girl and a guy they are both childhood friends I believe they are in high school now. The girl has short hair, tall and looks like a tomboy. The guy dresses up like a girl sometimes. I believe his sisters are the ones that started to dress him up like that when he was a kid (possibly). He usually has short maybe blond hair but when he wears his wig its a little longer but still bearly reaches his shoulders. He has feelings for the the tomboy girl and thinks she's perfect the way she is but its hard for him to tell her because they have a great friendship.

I read this a long time ago so this is the best I can remember some of the information might be off. It is not Pheromomania Syndrome the art is completely different then that manga a more modern style I guess but its not a webtoon.
May 28, 2021 11:38 AM
May 2021
Looking for a manga... please help me if you know the name or artist... there are two...
Both romance with color if they helps...

So one is about a rich girl struggling with depression and goes to kill herself but a man with a face mask talks her out of it... the guy has scars on his face which is why he wears the face mask...

The other is about this guy that's a medical student with an arm tatoo to cover his wrists from cuts... he meets this girl and...

I can't remember much but it is driving me crazy...
Please and thank you for your help...
Jul 8, 2021 5:36 AM
Jul 2021
When I was little I read this manga where an action figure that the main protagonist made comes to life and took him to another world. Now I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone here help me pls? 🙏
Psl0124503353Jul 8, 2021 5:39 AM
Jul 14, 2021 2:50 PM
Jul 2021
I'm trying to find a manga I started reading a few years ago... but the only thing I remember is a chapter where the girl was kind of forced to say that she loved her older brother (??) and practically naked or something in some kind of garden. However the protagonist (crazy) enters through the ceiling (glass) and comes to save her and says something like "Dont touch her" I CANT REMEMBER and I'm going crazy looking for it!! I know that the manga fights, and I also know that the protagonist has kind of two personalities .-.
Nessi_buumJul 14, 2021 2:55 PM
Aug 6, 2021 3:56 AM
Aug 2021
help i cant find this manga i want i only have the picture the picture is like the uke is a red head and the seme is dark blue hair with glasses also they’re surrounded by a mess of bra’s also the seme is like liking the butt of the uke while the uke wear panties lol welp me pls
Aug 21, 2021 9:57 AM
Aug 2021
U can't find a manga it was about a beautiful boy with blond hair and blue eyes
Wearing glasses to cover his cutness and his collegue who was player
Sep 5, 2021 11:10 PM
Jun 2020
hElP, oki so i read this about 1-2 years ago I'm not sure if it's complete or not butbut it was about a normal cute/kind girly she was intrigued by this boy who had his hair covering his eyes, she was curious about his eyes and one day she finally saw them, HIS EYELASHES WERE EXTREMELY THICK AND LONG but it made him pretty (up close) from afar it just looked like bushes on his eyes BUTBUT I REALLY ENJOYED IT AND I WANNA KEEP READING SOMEONE HELP OHOH and rumor spread about his eyes and he noticed that it bothered the girly so he just cut his hair short FOR HER ONLY Hhejejen someone tell me the name man
Oct 5, 2021 11:46 AM
Oct 2021
So I’m looking for a bl manga where the top is a model and he models the clothes the bottom makes.
Oct 21, 2021 11:08 AM
Oct 2021
So I've been looking everywhere and I can't find this manga I read a long time ago

It's about a demon who becomes a dungeon owner then dies and get reincarnated into a human from a village, his power as a demon and human is, that he has demon/god dimensional floating hands that are stupid strong, if you know the name please reply to this post
Nov 24, 2021 1:17 PM
Jul 2018
I CANT FIND THIS MANGA

I’ve been looking for it for it on and off for a decade. But I don’t know the title I can only describe the cover art. It’s a blonde or light brown haired young man in Japanese attire who has a yellow flower in his mouth. I remember reading it around 2004-2005
Dec 26, 2021 7:54 PM
Aug 2021
Can someone help me find a manhwa? It's about a fat guy who has/had a 16 yr old best friend. Something happened to her. The guy totally changes himself and goes hunting some people. That's the rough plot.... Saw it in one of the posts cannot find it 😭
Jan 18, 2022 12:55 AM
Jan 2022
I forgot a Manwha where the demon king dies,gets reincarnated as a human and gets kidnap, dies again and gets reincarnated as a hero.
Feb 1, 2022 9:24 PM
Aug 2009
Hey guys! I’m looking for a manga I read ages ago. From what I remember it’s starts with a guy breaking up with his girlfriend and her dropping a flower pot out the window to hit him but it hits some kid. The guy feels bad about it and goes to the hospital to check on the kid and find out the kid is homeless. The guy invites the kid to live with him and that’s about all I remember. I have a vague memory of the kid finding out his parents were murdered and almost being killed himself……? I thinks it shounen-ai or yaoi? But I can’t remember. Please help! It’s driving me insane!
Mar 27, 2022 2:18 AM
Mar 2022
(sorry for my English, I tried my best) . Sooo,I don't remember much, but I'm sure that, I have read a manhwa with a black haired girl with red eyes, who was about 8-9 years old. She escaped from a person who was treating her bad, but while she was trying to escape she had an injury which almost killed her .Good for her she ended up being saved, by a man who has the same eye and hair colour as her.He is her uncle and I think he is a king or smthn. Also I remember that her mom fell in love with a soldier and they escaped together as her family didn't approve their relationship. I really hope that what I wrote is understandable.
Apr 3, 2022 8:25 AM
Apr 2022
I can remember the rough plot. It was about a girl (I think she was a redhead), her brother, and her best guy friend trying to survive this plague outbreak. I believe the plague was caused by one dude because in the confrontation scene at the end of the book, the girl beats the dude and the world is saved? Anyway, it’s kinda apocalyptic, and the symptoms of this plague are coughing up black blood and having your flesh rot off your bones. Her brother’s girlfriend died because at some point he looks through a portal and sees her again — also he sees their dead parents. The girl dresses up in disguise at one point and gets kissed by the villain (or the villain’s son). At the end, the girl hops into a car and she turns around to say something snarky to her guy best friend, who kisses her. Please help me find this, I’ve been thinking about it for a whole day now.
Apr 10, 2022 1:47 PM
Sep 2020
Hey… I can’t find the name of a yaoi manga (I think it’s a manhwa, but I could be wrong); but I’ve only seen this one scene from it. A guy with black hair and grey eyes comes home with food or something for his friend (it didn’t seem like they were together yet), and he’s surprised that his friend isn’t in bed when he hears sounds coming from the bathroom. He goes in and finds his friend (with brown hair, brown eyes, and long eyelashes) kneeling on the floor with a pink tail plug…
If anyone knows the name of this, I would very much like to know too. Thank you.
Apr 20, 2022 1:28 PM
Apr 2022
Soo, I read this manga once. It was somewhat dark, but it was good. It was about a teacher who stopped to help 2 guys on the side of the road at night only for one of them to assault her. She kills one of them, but it ended up being the brother of the other guy. Long story short he goes to jail, but he ends up reappearing in her life down the road. He blackmails her and she ends up falling in love with him. I remember he had like grey hair. I just cant remember the name. If anyone can think of it let me know!
May 15, 2022 6:56 AM
May 2022
A manga where the mc, close to the beginning of the story, breaks every bone in his body, then i think he cultivates som kind of snake cultivation, where he gets better.
Aug 12, 2022 3:35 PM
Aug 2022
It may sound wird but i'm looking for a yaoi. The story is:there was a boy in a strange worls (he was from earth) but didn't know how he got there. He was forced to be a sex slave and he vas saved by a bear eard guy. He got saved, all good but the thing is that they can use magic. When you connect with someons magic it relly hurt if he is not your soulmat. So turned out he had 2 soulmates. He workd as a doctor and heald them both. One of them bearly could use his leag, and the other on lost one of his arms.sooo... Yeah. I read thus manga monts ago and the website i was reading it on gos dot down, or at least changed so i can't find it enymore. (sorre if i spelled something wrong english is mot my first lenguage)
Oct 31, 2022 6:40 AM
Oct 2022
Help me out if you can
Its a visual novel i think. the main character is death im pretty sure (hot guy with huge purple hair a bit like mephisto from soul cartel). he's on a mission from some kingdom to find a team of people to save the world from a sort of ragnorok apocalyse (hordes of mosnters i think that come every so so centuries). i read 20 chapters of so cause there was no more years back. All the charaters are hair color coded. there is a green haired swordsman with an knight asthetic, and a youngish guy that can conjure and control silverware. the MC has shadow powers and makes a big fu scythe from it. Ringing any bells? it was a very fun read and i was looking to continue.
Dec 27, 2022 9:46 PM
Dec 2022
I'm looking for the name of this manga where the boy lost his family to an explosion as a kid but has this black spirit only him can see..
Dec 27, 2022 10:31 PM
Dec 2022
I'm looking for this manga where a boy is caught in an explosion with his family they all die but the boy is adopted by old man and his very injured but basically he gets healed by his black spirit only him can see
Jan 20, 2023 11:20 PM
Jan 2023
I cant find this Manhua, I believe it’s a manhua. All I remember is there’s this god thing, or he created the world. He’s all white, and looks a little silly. but he pressed a button and became human. He found this assassin boy and buys him as a servant or smth idk and he kisses the assassin to get unlimited strength and gold (kinda like cheats)
Jun 28, 2023 3:37 AM
Oct 2021
Hi there everyone, I am looking for a manga that I have seen before. I don't remember its name just some premise and characters. So the manga is about the daily life of a girl who can read people's minds and her classmate who keeps fantasizing about doing lewd stuff with her. I think the guy had blue hair. It was sort of a chibi type art style but not exactly chibi either. I think it was colored as well, or maybe I just remember wrong. Please help me find this one out...
Dec 16, 2023 7:21 AM
Dec 2023
I need help finding this manga. I don't remember its name but I remember what it was about.
It's about a girl who was abandoned by her parents and raised by monsters in the woods. Then she travels outside the woods because the king or something is trying to exterminate all the monsters in the woods, so she has to go and negotiate with him.
There's a tavern called Monster Heavens where she stays with her fairy and slime company. She has blue hair and there's a man with long black hair and a super expensive magic jacket on.
There is one part where we're there walking because the black-haired man bought all the carriages, and then they were attacked by wyverns because someone took a wyvern egg.
I can not for the life of me find it anywhere and it's making me lose my damn mind.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Anime music sites

aznHoopsfan - Aug 7, 2008

5 by anhthoai »»
Jul 8, 2013 3:58 AM

» Where is the best site to watch anime?

madskizzles - Sep 17, 2008

5 by taureniits »»
Oct 20, 2011 4:28 AM

» Can't find an anime?

madskizzles - Aug 6, 2008

26 by onatu »»
Oct 16, 2009 10:22 AM

» Site Recommendations

madskizzles - Aug 6, 2008

24 by jacobpaige »»
Jul 25, 2009 2:39 PM

» Anime pics and wallpapers

aznHoopsfan - Aug 7, 2008

3 by Klabautermann »»
Aug 13, 2008 1:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.