Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 14, 2011 9:38 AM

Jul 2011
*courtesy of TheOnlyDexterarm*

Here's an insane Question for each and every one of you. Let's be realistic, anybody can die at any given place and time. No matter how careful we are, accidents just happen beyond our control. And low and behold, this Question pops up to mind. At the very least, while you're still alive, ask youself. How would YOU want your death to be?

I want my death to be significant and with a purpose. Savior Style.

I mean, who wants a pathetic death by the hands of some shit scumbags without even being able to save your own loved ones, or worse leaving them to the horrors sick fucks do just for sport nowadays. Leaving this world while your girl gets raped to death is THE MOST Ridiculous, Pathetic, Grotesque thought of dying I could ever think of.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 14, 2011 9:48 AM

Jul 2011
LmfaoADoing@anotherthread said:
i'd hide c4's inside my clothes, walk into a mall and detonate
The Internet is a very bad place, you should never go there.
Nov 14, 2011 10:30 AM

Jun 2011
Once I am past the age of eighty-seven, I would be ready to be struck by lightning at any given time.

As for worst death? I would absolutely hate to die due to any type of long-term illness.
Nov 15, 2011 12:39 AM

Oct 2011
For now,dying for your love one sounds ideal enough. I mean,sacrificing yourself to save the life of the person you truly cared about,what can be a more prefect present to give to them? They'd probably mourn for your loss,but they'll still mourn even if you die some other way (like getting hit by a truck etc.)

I came close to death once,but thankfully I survived,it was painful,but the only thing you can really think about whn your about to lose consciousness is how much you'll miss the person you saved. And you can't help but feel happy that your dying for the right cause.

"she has been confounded by the emotion we did not teach her at tendo-kyu." I couldn't remember whether it was alastor or wihelmina who said this,but I've come to accept the fact I had to struggle so hard to find out just what love is about,it makes you cherish it more.

On the other hand,I'd hate to die from getting killed by the person I hate the most (unless it's to save someone's life...). I wouldn't want to be tortured as well,but still back to my point on saving someone I love's life...

The only thing I can really think of right now is jumping down the building to fly but my wings get broken halfway and I slam onto the floor dying instantly,it does no justice...
Nov 15, 2011 12:57 AM
Apr 2011
Blazing_Hearto said:
For now,dying for your love one sounds ideal enough. I mean,sacrificing yourself to save the life of the person you truly cared about,what can be a more prefect present to give to them? They'd probably mourn for your loss,but they'll still mourn even if you die some other way (like getting hit by a truck etc.)

I came close to death once,but thankfully I survived,it was painful,but the only thing you can really think about whn your about to lose consciousness is how much you'll miss the person you saved. And you can't help but feel happy that your dying for the right cause.

"she has been confounded by the emotion we did not teach her at tendo-kyu." I couldn't remember whether it was alastor or wihelmina who said this,but I've come to accept the fact I had to struggle so hard to find out just what love is about,it makes you cherish it more.

On the other hand,I'd hate to die from getting killed by the person I hate the most (unless it's to save someone's life...). I wouldn't want to be tortured as well,but still back to my point on saving someone I love's life...

The only thing I can really think of right now is jumping down the building to fly but my wings get broken halfway and I slam onto the floor dying instantly,it does no justice...

really cant say better myself..
Nov 15, 2011 6:15 AM

Jul 2011
LmfaoADoing said:
LmfaoADoing@anotherthread said:
i'd hide c4's inside my clothes, walk into a mall and detonate

suicide bombing FTW
Nov 27, 2011 3:31 PM

Nov 2011
I would like to die by being stabbed in an aretry ( not sure I'm spelling that right) in the arm, so I'd bleed out and die within seconds.

The worse way to die for me is to be drugged and raped then thrown into a ditch so ants can eat me alive. Very slowly.
Feb 15, 2012 2:03 AM

Sep 2011
Anything fast, and pain free. I wouldn't want to die "slowly".
Mar 27, 2012 2:24 AM

Dec 2011
I will die either in a deathmatch or a war, like a king.
May 12, 2012 7:54 PM

Jan 2011
Ill die in a bloody battle taking down many with me. My body is found and at my funeral they play Burn in Hell by Twisted Sister.
Mar 6, 2013 4:16 PM

Dec 2012
I'd quite like to die fighting an impossible battle, getting badly wounded and when everyone else has given up, then I'd say something that made no sense to anyone but my friends and the worst way to die would be of some normal thing, like old age or a disease, really anthing that happens a lot.
Never forget! Don't believe in you who believes in me, don't believe in me who believes in you, believe in you...who believes in yourself!
Mar 9, 2013 7:36 AM

Feb 2012
crushed by a giant, falling bookshelf. That would be nice
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Characters similar to Accelerator

DrakensbergMist - Nov 25, 2014

0 by DrakensbergMist »»
Nov 25, 2014 1:13 AM

» First thing that comes to mind. "Insane Edition" ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

battle_boy - Oct 17, 2011

628 by Nucksen »»
Mar 23, 2013 7:25 AM

» Say Something About the Person Above You and Hope Something About the Person Below You V.1.something ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kamui-Yui - Oct 12, 2011

380 by Lunaza »»
Mar 8, 2013 11:28 AM

» For spamming. ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

battle_boy - Oct 12, 2011

234 by Hashida »»
Sep 21, 2012 2:27 PM

» Chat Thread. ( 1 2 )

battle_boy - Nov 6, 2011

53 by hanabiyomi »»
Jun 25, 2012 11:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.