Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 18, 2008 4:55 PM

Jul 2008
there more than likely won't be a 12th book coming out.

((copied from wikpedia))

--------------------------------------
Descendants of Darkness (闇の末裔, Yami no Matsuei?) is a fantasy manga series created by Yoko Matsushita.

The manga was serialized in Hakusensha's Hana to Yume from 1995 until the author decided to go on hiatus on 2003. The published chapters have been collected in 11 volumes.
-------------------------------------

Any other information that other people have gathered from recordable sources (like a website) should be put here to ascertain some reasons why us fans might never see book12 published, what happened to the artist, the story after book 11, ect.

Feel free to discuss what you've heard as far as rumors, like I have heard that Yoko Matsushita had an argument with her company so she stopped her work, but I have no physical evidence to support my reasoning, other than the fact that I read it somewhere -sweatdrop- , but recordable websites are much apprieciated for reference material.

NoidemJul 18, 2008 4:58 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 2, 2008 3:12 PM
Apr 2008
maybe someone kidnapped her? XDD I don't know... It's look kind of weird to me that in the start of a new story-line she just stopped writing. especially when the books released in english so it must being popular...
Aug 13, 2008 12:28 PM

Jul 2008
So Dramatic T___T
I don't want the end in the 11th volume... in the middle of action X_x"
Aug 13, 2008 5:34 PM

Jul 2008
well it still is a possiblity, but not quite likely, I mean petshop of horrors made a comeback after sales did so well over in the states. And that was supposed to be finished, but then the second series came out. granted..we're talking about something that isn't even finished -tear-
Jan 6, 2009 11:09 PM
Dec 2007
I've heard many different kinds of rumors about why she went on hiatus. Something about a wrist injury, sometimes an illness...

As far as the series goes, however, it was KINDA encouraging that she put out the Oriya and Tatsumi short stories. Also, someone posted in the LJ YnM comm that a preview for a new series she's putting out was in Hana to Yume, along with the statement that she would be continuing YnM.
I don't know whether to believe it or not. But it would be nice to hope.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» How do you feel about Yoko Matsushita's new artsyle?

Noidem - Jul 10, 2008

8 by PulciniVerdi »»
Jul 24, 2015 12:07 PM

Poll: » Who's your favorite character?

Noidem - Jul 7, 2008

16 by PulciniVerdi »»
Jul 24, 2015 12:01 PM

» Member Card

takuya1 - Dec 21, 2009

9 by ravenqueen »»
Oct 11, 2010 7:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.