Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 9, 2011 6:40 PM

Apr 2011
One of the 4 roads out of Clockwork City, The city serving as sort of hub in the center of the land. This route crosses several rivers and grasslands to the more wooded region of the land... but be warned strange cretures have been known to EAT Elfkin along this road.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 9, 2011 6:42 PM

Apr 2011
//Vlad and party begin their travels along this road//
Jul 9, 2011 6:44 PM

Feb 2011
"Vlad is there anymore information on the place we heading to?" ask Iwasawa
Jul 9, 2011 6:54 PM

Apr 2011
"Well nothing is on the paper about this region. But I do know a thing or too about the area. For the next few stretches are what seem like endless grasslands and plains. But we shouldn't stray off the main road or we else risk losing our way. But keep your eyes on the sky... prdeators of the air aren't to uncommon around here. Be cautious". said Vlad as he occasionally glanced into the cloudless sky...
Jul 9, 2011 6:59 PM

Feb 2011
"The sky?What could be in the sky that could attack us?" ask Iwasawa
Jul 9, 2011 7:04 PM

Apr 2011
Vlad sighs and says "You're quite the ignorant little girl aren't you? Well its best that you learn quickly that we Elfkin are NOT at the top of the food chain, even in our home country. To the North of us are the mountains and there are known to be nests of Rocs and the like and to the south we have the canyons and lairs of Wyverns, and to the east of us... well we'll worry about those things when we come to them, won't we?" he leaves that statement in the air to let it sink in.
Jul 9, 2011 7:12 PM

Jul 2011
"Why are they going to the Lonely Village?" Kanaka asked.
"I don't know" Fumika said as they hovered a safe distance in the air.
"Job request maybe?" Kanaka suggested.
"But why didn't the High Council ask me to go there... I could get there in two hours flat" Fumika wondered.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Jul 9, 2011 7:30 PM

Feb 2011
"All right then" Iwasawa knew that they were not the top of the food chain but what was in the west plain that prey on them?
Jul 9, 2011 7:35 PM

Apr 2011
They kept up the march for a while now and Vlad called back behind him saying "Oi! Eyassa! Herio! You guys have been awful quiet, are you alive back there?"
Jul 9, 2011 7:45 PM

Jul 2008
Eyassa smiles sheepishly and gestures with her hands apologetically. She had been looking around at the scenery enjoying the company of others, but had been quiet herself. She picks up her pace and trots forward so that she matches pace with Vlad. The ground beneath her sandals felt soft and the soil was a healthy level of moistness. Her expression turns cheerful and adventurous even though they hadn’t come across anything new at all.
Jul 9, 2011 7:48 PM

Apr 2011
Vlad smiles at her approach and says "My aren't you in a good mood, what's up?" he occasionally glances at the sky out of worry, he'd hate to get in a fight right now... it would kill the mood.
Jul 9, 2011 8:02 PM

Jul 2008
Eyassa looks up at the sky for a moment as they continue to walk then back at Vlad, shaking her head ambiguously as she remains smiling.
Jul 9, 2011 8:05 PM

Apr 2011
He couldn't help but just stare at her, you couldn't help it. She just has one of those faces that does that. then he said "You know, you haven't changed much over the years... you still act as aloof as small child. I kinda liked that about you..."
Jul 9, 2011 8:33 PM

Jul 2008
Eyassa’s eyes widen slightly with interest and she lowers her head slightly as a casual bow of thanks. A soft quiet vocalization escaped her mouth. Then her tongue darts out playfully for a second between her two rows of teeth right before she gives Vlad a coy smile.
Jul 9, 2011 8:36 PM

Apr 2011
Vlad chuckles as he looks away embarassed... but down the road he saw something that got rid his fuzzy feelings. He saw a wagon smashed up and on its side! "Ah, h***" he said as he pulls out one of his handguns and runs ahead and he peeks inside the wagon...
Jul 9, 2011 8:45 PM

Feb 2011
"You find anything Vlad?" Iwasawa ask

//maybe this will make more sense ><
FockfearJul 9, 2011 9:00 PM
Jul 9, 2011 8:56 PM

Apr 2011
Vlad looks at the front he sees one body... or at least what's left of one. and inside he sees another one... holding a bundle of bloody blankets. His breath gets choked up as he feels the tears coming, but he holds himself together saying "I don't girl... the bodies are at least a day. But what did it is a good question, there's no burn marks. So it wasn't a Wyvern and a Roc would've taken them back to its nest" but then he sniffed the air. "Do you smell that?" he said. "It smells like rotten eggs... no not eggs... sulfur". He immediately stands up and looks around down the road at least an hour away he saw a tree. He said "That tree is a land mark, right next to is a river. We need to get there before dusk. These things come out ONLY at night, Let's GO!" he took Eyassa's hand and began to pull.
Jul 9, 2011 9:06 PM

Feb 2011
After 15 Minute of pure running Iwasawa was dead beat tired.Panting she ask him "Why did we had to run from that place to here Vlad?"
Jul 9, 2011 9:09 PM

Jul 2008
Eyassa nods and picks up her pace without difficulty. She was hardly carrying anything at all and she had on light clothing, so she could probably move faster than most of the group anyways. The sense of urgency caused her expression to be replaced by one that was more serious and pragmatic.
Jul 9, 2011 10:12 PM

Jul 2011
"Why are they running?" Kanaka asked, "It's still day."
They're running from 'them'" Fumika said as she followed high in the air.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Jul 10, 2011 3:33 AM

May 2010
Herio came to a stop, not having uttered a word since they left the city. Ketsu had joined them, batting his poor little bat wings until he couldn't anymore, the bat fell out of the sky and into his master's palm. He gently strokes the bat as he examines the rest of the group. The sun was falling fast, and Sheridan's ears began twitching as the sounds of the forest began growing louder.
Hey man, have you got the time? Can I bother you for a light?
Who me? I'm not the old town crier, I'm the one who sets it all on fire.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Jul 10, 2011 4:02 AM

Apr 2011
Vlad didn't answer her until they to they tree near the river bed where he said "We have 2 hours until nightfall so we're setting up camp here. Eyassa, can you see if you can get us some fish from the river bed? I need to start a fire..." Vlad opens his pack and grabs a few chunks of charcoal and salt powder and arranges them in a samll pile, then he stands up draws his Elfknife and stares at pile and says 'Burn' and the pile spontaneously combusts! Then he looks at the three others and says "Tonight is going to be a LONG night, we won't get much sleep..."
Jul 10, 2011 4:13 AM

Jul 2008
Eyassa brings a flat hand to her brow and has on a look of confidence before heading off to do her task.
Jul 10, 2011 4:20 AM

Apr 2011
Watching her walk away he thinks to himself "Hmmm... if she were to stay in the river, she would be safe enough. They don't like the water, it's to 'pure' for them". But he looks at the other 2 and asks have you guys ever heard of Hellhounds? Travel in packs, twice the size of a wolf, hunt at night, voracius eaters, messy table manners, led usually by one one triple the size of one of them with 3 heads called a Cerebus? Yeah, they ate those poor travelers and that was only lastnight. So chances are they are going to attack again. But the weird thing about this is... they usually live in Orc Land. They've never traveled this far south of the Barrier Mountains". He thought he'd let that sink in.
Jul 10, 2011 6:21 AM

Feb 2011
"Yes I heard of hellhounds they haven't been seen since the last war why would they be here now?" Iwasawa wonder over his.Hellhounds were usually tough to beat might be a probelm in the dark.
Jul 10, 2011 6:41 AM

Apr 2011
"I have no idea, they usually don't even come into open like this. they prefer the moutainous regions near the Barrier... it doesn't make sense. I wouldn't believe it myself if I didn't smell the sulfur back there. Then again I still could be wrong... Iwasawa does your ancestral memory have anything to add to this? Any sort of clue to why?" replied Vlad
Jul 10, 2011 6:53 AM

Feb 2011
Putting her right hand to her forhead Iwasawa search though the databank of memory about hellhounds."Nothing good only that they been know to live up north."
Jul 10, 2011 6:58 AM

Apr 2011
"So nothing else? That's troubling... Herio do you have anything to add?" while asking his he took his Mogul, Flak, into his hand and whispered something to it and tossed him into the sky where he flew a dood hundred yards straight up and looked around. While at the same time Vald grabbed his eye and grunted in pain. When he pulled his hand away his cold gray silver eye changed to a golden yellow slitted one... just like Flak's!
Jul 10, 2011 7:16 AM

May 2010
"Hellhounds... weakest point; bottom of the jaw, rely on noses". He pulls out his axes from their holsters, taking a deep breath in and blowing over them. They set alight, and gleam as they sharpen. He smiles at the group. "Should be fun". His eyes gleam a little red through the cloth. He resembles something feral with the burning axes and the faint red glow.
Gaea: A world Divided - The world has changed, and as humanity has evolved to survive, splits have formed. With gods and immortals, Robots and magic. Will you be able to make a mark for yourself, or will you just be crushed by the waves? Enter here and find out. -http://gaea.forumotion.com
Jul 10, 2011 7:25 AM

Aug 2009
Fay walks out of the woods and looks worrying at the sky. The sun would set in an hour, an hour and a half is she was lucky. But she had no choice but to leave the woods, since they suddenly stopped. So she decides to use the road, walking as fast as she can, not feeling like running. She would need to set up a camp, but it's a stupid thing to do when your all alone in a dangerous area like this one.While she's walking on the road, she notices a light from a fire. Light travels far, especially when it's getting darker. She walks towards it, hoping for a house. But when she's close enough to see it, she has excellent eyes and doesn't have to come too close, she notices that it's a camp.
"Maybe they'll welcome me and let me share the fireplace. I would feel safer if I weren't alone, here in the open. But what if they aren't that nice?"
She thinks about this while she softly approches them. Suddenly, she stops. If she goes any closer, they'll be sure to see her. Fay stares ath the camp, but can't see anything suspicious. What to do?
Jul 10, 2011 7:34 AM

Jul 2011
"I think you should go!" Kanaka said from right behind Fay. "We've been keeping watch of them all day, they seem innocent enough!" she added.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 7:36 AM

Apr 2011
Vlad looking rather odd with his right eye silver and his left eye gold looked rather odd. He nodded in agreement and said "Thanks Heiro..." but something had caught Flak's attention which forced Vlad to turn around and call out to the starnger near the woods "Oi! I know your there! Come on out! We don't bite!"
Jul 10, 2011 7:40 AM

Jul 2011
"Ohhh, busted" Kanaka said, "And I was having fun following them too!"
"Well, our cover's blown, might as well join them." Fumika said heading toward the campfire.
"C'mon, let's go!" Kanaka said to the stranger girl.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 7:48 AM

Apr 2011
That was when Vlad also noticed a girl flying in from the east... he did not notice her. He was calling towards the gril hiding near the woods... "Great they're are TWO of them now... hey Herio? I think we are out numbered here..." refering to the gender population.
Jul 10, 2011 7:48 AM

Aug 2009
Fay looks up surprised when she hear a voice next to her. When she looks behind her, she smiles timid. Some seconds later, the guy who was sitting at the campfire, calls out to them. She hears the same voice again, telling her to go to the campfire. So she follows them, hoping they were right about them. When she walks into the light of the campfire, she stares at the person who called out to them. He has a weird eye, but doesn't seem like a bad person.
Jul 10, 2011 7:50 AM

Jul 2011
"Ohhh, nice warm fire" Kanaka said as Fumika sat down on a log.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 7:51 AM

May 2010
Sheridan waves the axes and they go out, he sheathes them both as his body calms down. He takes a seat by the campfire and pulls out one of his in-progress' throwing axes as well as a whetstone and a leather strap. He proceeds to sharpen it as well as adding the finishing touches to the handle. Ketsu flapped around, sniffing the new people and temporarily landing on Kanaka before flying back.

Now he just hoped there wouldn't be too much noise from the ever increasing group. He lets out a small chuckle at the comment but remains quiet.
Jul 10, 2011 7:53 AM

Jul 2011
"Hey! Get away from me!" Kanaka said.
"Don't be rude Kanaka" Fumika said as she took out her harmonica.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 7:55 AM

May 2010
Ketsu lands on Herio's shoulder, rubbing its head against his. The two of them looked uncannily similar, with the large ears.
Jul 10, 2011 7:56 AM

Feb 2011
"And the number our people in our group rise." Iwasawa comment with a smile.Taking out her guitar she played a few note on it.
Jul 10, 2011 7:57 AM

Aug 2009
Fay looks suspicious at the person who's sharpening his weapons. She decides to stay away from him, in case she would offend him and he would decide to kill her. She looks at everybody before she takes of her bag and sits down next to the weird eye person. Should she introduce herself? It is ruse to not introduce yourself, so...
"My name is Fay Amaya."
Okay, that was kind of akward...
Jul 10, 2011 7:59 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika played in tone with Iwasawa's guitar notes.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 8:02 AM

Feb 2011
Iwasawa stop playing on her guitar to introduce herself "Iwasawa Masami nice to meet you two."
Jul 10, 2011 8:03 AM

Jul 2011
"Fumika Mika" Fumika said in reply.
"and I'm Kanaka!" Kanaka, Fumika's talking staff said cheerfully.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 8:03 AM

May 2010
"Herio Sheridan" The burly dark elfkin adds to the conversation, enjoying the temporary reprieve from the sound of guitar playing.
Jul 10, 2011 8:05 AM

Apr 2011
"Pleasure to meet you. My name is Vlad, and over in the river there is Eyassa up there is Flak (pointing at the Mogul above them) and her... I don't know who she is" spying her Elfknife and seeing the green crystal he says "You're a Wood Elfkin aren't you? Do you know anything about the hellhounds around here? This is your homeland right? Near the woods?"
Jul 10, 2011 8:09 AM

Aug 2009
Fay smiles at everyone who introduces him-/herself. Then she puts her arms around her knees and puts her head on them. There are Hellhounds here? She frowns and hopes that they stay away.
Jul 10, 2011 8:46 AM

Apr 2011
Flak/Vlad see that the sun is setting and dusk will be here in few minutes, he stands up and draws both his guns and says "Girls, all three of you, go to the river and stay IN the water, Eyassa can protect you there. They can't cross running water... especially her's. Watch from there our fire, if at any time it goes out. Do not I repeat DO NOT come looking for us, cross the river and finish the job. Otherwise we'll find you at dawn. Heiro? stay here and watch back, I'm counting on you big guy... don't miss".
Jul 10, 2011 8:52 AM

Jul 2011
Fumika put her harmonica away and pulled out her single pistol, loaded it, and nodded with agreement.
Even Death has a heart

Jul 10, 2011 8:54 AM

Feb 2011
"What make you think i going to watch?Don't think just becuase i a girl don't mean i can't take care of myself" Gripping her guitar Iwasawa stood up and began playing some note.At that point the wind began to pick up around her."Don't worry i feel sad for the hellhound that going to come at me" Iwasawa grin.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Northern sea and Orc Camp ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Oct 1, 2011

98 by Safaridor »»
Nov 3, 2011 11:27 AM

» Open Sea &amp; Coral City ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Gibz0matic - Aug 3, 2011

330 by Gibz0matic »»
Oct 1, 2011 7:17 AM

» The Underground ( 1 2 )

Gibz0matic - Jul 17, 2011

78 by Jowii-chan »»
Sep 28, 2011 12:25 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Building

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

27 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:48 PM

Sticky: » Elfkin Character Profiles

Gibz0matic - Jul 7, 2011

29 by Safaridor »»
Sep 19, 2011 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.