Forum Settings
Forums

Most physically painful thing you have ever gone through?

New
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 12, 2008 6:47 AM

Jul 2008
I'm like eighty, you young man you.
Aug 12, 2008 7:17 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
You're like gone if you keep spamming this topic.

All the people who say you watched something which physically(!) damaged you either have issues of not being able to control your body or you can't read the topic title. I'll remove any gag posts from now on. Please try to stay on topic and keep the lame jokes to the Spam forum or yourself. Thank you very much.

[edit]: Removed some.
cyruzAug 12, 2008 7:29 AM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 12, 2008 11:02 AM

Jul 2008
I managed to fracture both my wrists while skateboarding. Within 2 months of each other aswell.

I also got minor whiplash once when I fell off my board. I couldn't move my neck for about two weeks.

Aug 12, 2008 11:22 AM

Jun 2008
Gin-iro said:
I got stabbed in the eye by an electric fence.

w00t

Can you still see or are you blind in that eye?
I'm back.
Aug 12, 2008 11:31 AM

Jul 2008
<--went aginst a wall^^, still have a scar.

Aug 12, 2008 11:33 AM

Jun 2008
Just remembered, getting my Wisdom teeth out hurt like hell. My face swelled to almost twice it's size, and the Vicodin they gave me to kill the pain ended up getting me addicted. The latter was psychologically painful.
I'm back.
Aug 12, 2008 11:33 AM

Jul 2008
Two words

Kidney Stone

i win
Aug 12, 2008 1:13 PM

Jun 2008
1st row of a wall of death, got a kick right in my face, knocked my upper front teeth trough my bottom lip...
Aug 12, 2008 2:14 PM

Jun 2008
Maglor said:
1st row of a wall of death, got a kick right in my face, knocked my upper front teeth trough my bottom lip...

Lamb of God concert, right? I was in like the 5th row when they did it during Black Label, and managed to not get hurt, but I almost get burnt with a cigarette twice. >_>
I'm back.
Aug 12, 2008 5:36 PM

Jul 2008
Nathan-the-Axe said:
Gin-iro said:
I got stabbed in the eye by an electric fence.

w00t

Can you still see or are you blind in that eye?

I can still see. Thank god the fence wasn't on or the outcome would've been much worse. xD
Aug 12, 2008 5:45 PM

Aug 2008
Got spanked because I refused to eat ;O

"See the prince on the rocking horse, his polished face looks cool,
I'm just gonna spill my guts on you."

- Deg
Aug 13, 2008 10:42 AM

Jun 2008
One time when I was little I jumped off a shed and landed with my knee in my mouth. My whole mouth was bleeding.
Aug 13, 2008 11:29 AM

Jun 2008
omgwtfbanana said:

For free? Damn, I pay good money to get spanked. Can I come over to your place?
I'm back.
Aug 13, 2008 1:22 PM

Aug 2008
Nathan-the-Axe said:
omgwtfbanana said:

LOL >_>;;.. Mom spanked me with chopsticks. You sure want to come here? >_>;;..

- Deg
Aug 13, 2008 3:35 PM

Feb 2008
omgwtfbanana said:
Nathan-the-Axe said:
omgwtfbanana said:

Did she force you to use the chop sticks she spanked you with to eat? O.o

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
Aug 13, 2008 3:43 PM

May 2008
Recovering from a spinal fusion surgery, it sucked.
Aug 13, 2008 3:49 PM

Apr 2008
1. I broke my left hand. I remember a lot of blood and than I fainted.
2. When my buddy injured my ligaments and vertebrae in my neck. That really hurts, god damn it! I fainted of course :P. I still have problems with neck and it's getting worse.
3. I fought with student of medicine lately. He knew where he should hit. My hand still muck up.
Aug 13, 2008 7:05 PM
Jul 2008
The most painful was the wisdom teeth extraction aftermath. A week passed and I figured it would be fine if I had some popcorn at the movie theater. Well, stupid me, I piece of popcorn was stuck in one of the extraction sites. I thought it would rinse out given time, but it never did and my mouth was in pain. I went to get it checked out, and it turns out that it got infected. They cleaned the site after "numbing" my mouth. After that I just stuck with eating regular pudding.
Aug 14, 2008 3:01 AM

Mar 2008
Was ice skating really fast and miscalculated my jump started falling, hands stretched out and skid 10m on the ice. Ice burn on my arms and hands (was wearing a shirt). That was today, *ouch typing hurts :(
DaeScopeAug 14, 2008 4:45 AM
Aug 14, 2008 3:12 AM

Apr 2007
Opened my leg when I fell of my Bike.. went and got stitches but I took too long to get them removed so they got stuck and of course my wound opened again not a pretty sight. It was quite painful getting rid of them with out any anesthesia.

I still have this huge scar on my leg <_<
Aug 14, 2008 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
omgwtfbanana said:
Nathan-the-Axe said:
omgwtfbanana said:

Chopsticks? It seems like they would break, but that would still hurt. Your ass would look weird too, all weird red lines all over it. ^_^
I'm back.
Aug 14, 2008 11:52 AM

Mar 2008
My brain has probably shut this event out of my memory ... hopefully x)
Aug 14, 2008 3:52 PM

Aug 2008
Heh, this is a perfect thread for me. Once around six years ago, this month in fact, I was in a terrible car accident. The car span out, crashed through a retaining barrier and began to roll down a cliff, it landed upside down only inches from a river. I wasn't the driver nor was I even awake until the whole thing started.

The accident broke both of my femurs both compound fractures where the bone pushed through the flesh, I broke eight ribs, punctured my left lung, both of my knees were smash and broken, the seatbelt somehow broke my pelvis. We were more than 45 minutes away from the nearest hospital so it took the ambulance near an hour to arrive and of course then they had to get down the rocky cliff and somehow carry me back up.

All of this would have been fine if I had gone into shock like a normal person, but I had been trained in Muay Tai to never go into shock or pass out, so I was in complete and total pain, beyond what I could ignore, laying on hard rocks, bleeding until the ambulance arrived. The driver, oddly, wasn't injured at all. That is the most phyiscally painful thing I ever went through...
"I recall that the people went about with pale and worried faces, and whispered warnings and prophecies which no one dared consciously repeat or acknowledge to himself that he had heard. A sense of monstrous guilt was upon the land, and out of the abysses between the stars swept chill currents that made men shiver in dark and lonely places."

H.P. Lovecraft
"Nyarlathotep"

"That is not dead which can eternal lie / And with strange aeons even death may die."
H.P. Lovecraft, most famous quote.
Aug 14, 2008 4:02 PM

Jul 2008
hurricane katrina and my uncle dying.

Aug 14, 2008 5:25 PM

Jun 2008
nyarlathotepsama said:
Heh, this is a perfect thread for me. Once around six years ago, this month in fact, I was in a terrible car accident. The car span out, crashed through a retaining barrier and began to roll down a cliff, it landed upside down only inches from a river. I wasn't the driver nor was I even awake until the whole thing started.

The accident broke both of my femurs both compound fractures where the bone pushed through the flesh, I broke eight ribs, punctured my left lung, both of my knees were smash and broken, the seatbelt somehow broke my pelvis. We were more than 45 minutes away from the nearest hospital so it took the ambulance near an hour to arrive and of course then they had to get down the rocky cliff and somehow carry me back up.

All of this would have been fine if I had gone into shock like a normal person, but I had been trained in Muay Tai to never go into shock or pass out, so I was in complete and total pain, beyond what I could ignore, laying on hard rocks, bleeding until the ambulance arrived. The driver, oddly, wasn't injured at all. That is the most phyiscally painful thing I ever went through...

Are you making this up? This is too damn perfect!!! A seatbelt hurt you!! Bwahaha!
I'm back.
Aug 14, 2008 6:03 PM

May 2008
I cut myself with a paper cutter in art class....no not the emo-wrist kind.... just my finger...

It left a scar... and it hurt a lot...blood was pouring from the wound and the skin was like hanging on a last peice attached to my finger...

my finger was bloated for days afterwards

Aug 14, 2008 7:09 PM

Aug 2007
Pretty much falling from any height on a bike can be painful but the worst I remember was falling from a 6ft ramp and getting my lefticle squashed between the steal ramp and my bar end. Pedal to the shins is rather painful too, worst of all it makes you run around like a headless chicken.

Currently, my wisdom teeth are coming through, which isn't the most pleasant experience.
Aug 14, 2008 10:05 PM
Apr 2008
Lets see, when my brother dropped me from a feet or maybe a little more down flat on face. I got stitches on my lips. Yea it did hurt a lot. But probably when my back hurt at most. I really killed me, I couldn't sit, hardly even walk, I didn't go to school and just stayed at home for few days.
Aug 14, 2008 10:10 PM

May 2008
Aji said:
The most painful was the wisdom teeth extraction aftermath. A week passed and I figured it would be fine if I had some popcorn at the movie theater. Well, stupid me, I piece of popcorn was stuck in one of the extraction sites. I thought it would rinse out given time, but it never did and my mouth was in pain. I went to get it checked out, and it turns out that it got infected. They cleaned the site after "numbing" my mouth. After that I just stuck with eating regular pudding.

Similar thing happened to me. Did they have to give you shots in your mouth?

I enjoy watching people's favorites. Recommend your favorite show to me, even if I have it dropped/on hold.
Aug 16, 2008 11:15 AM

Apr 2008
The abscess on my foot and the operation I had to go through to get it removed.

Back in September 2006, I get a blister on the back of my heel (where the Achilles tendon is) that, when bacteria got inside of it, mutated into something that looked like a monster from a '50s sci-fi movie. It hurt to the point where I had to drag my foot in order to walk. When my parents saw the abscess, they made an appointment to see a doctor. At the doctor's, the doctor said that the abscess had to be removed immediately in order to prevent a staph infection from entering my bloodstream and making its way to my heart. If it did that, I wouldn't be typing this right now. The doc lifted up my left pant leg and, lo and behold, a thick red line that marked the beginning of the infection was on my leg.

During the operation, the surgeon gave me 20 shots of novocain in my foot. Even with those 20 shots I was in agonizing pain when he started to cut off the abscess. The whole process took about an hour. I was hospitalized for 2 days afterwards. The morning after the operation, I woke up and I was covered in sweat. My body was purging all of the toxins in it. I was just glad to know that I could live to see another day.

Lesson learned: Check twice when buying shoes. It may save your life.
Aug 16, 2008 2:18 PM

Aug 2008
PockyBebop said:
Lesson learned: Check twice when buying shoes. It may save your life.

LMAO.. I think it is a little bit exaggerated -_-;;

- Deg
Aug 17, 2008 5:40 AM
Feb 2008
birth...and anal rape.
Aug 17, 2008 7:33 AM

Dec 2007
Smashing my figure between a concrete block and a steel tent peg

Aug 17, 2008 10:13 AM

Aug 2008
Getting teeth extracted with no novocaine to numb whatever the dentist was doing. I was like eight or ten at the time. I screamed like a banshee.

Second up would be these ingrown toenails I have that I should really get rid of before I have to chop my toe off.

fuck a duck
Aug 17, 2008 1:20 PM

Apr 2008
Well one, when I got my wisdom teeth removed I was sore for about two weeks....and two when I was around six years old and I accidentally cut off my thumb while trying to slice an orange on a vegetable grater(yes I know, I was a pretty stupid child). Reattaching it was even worse.....
Aug 17, 2008 1:36 PM

Mar 2007
getting shot

"What happens when we die?" I know that the ones who love us will miss us.
Aug 17, 2008 6:29 PM

Jun 2008
Meh, I have a few but not as painful as others.

1: My sister and I decided to play around an isle of an H-E-B store, the floor was wet and we used that as an advantage to slide. Unfortunately, I fell, the bad thing was there was glass on the floor. I managed to land directly onto one and it stabbed my right hand. I screamed, cried, mom came over and I was rushed to the hospital. The most painful part was the doctor opening the deep cut in my hand and pushing out the glass, my god it hurt. I ended up getting stitches and wore a cast, c: a slight light marking is still there, hoorah.

2: In my grandmothers house, she had the bestest yummiest cookies. I was punished that day so I wasn't allowed to eat any. Still determined to get my way, I pushed a plastic child table beside the refrigirator and attempted to grab the jar on top. Bad thing to do, because I had grown to heavy to stand on such a table. The plastic table broke, only one of my legs broke through, and I was cut up badly. I think that was the first time I fainted, due to my phobia of blood. I remember the pain though, it gave me a fear of standing on any kind of table. :)
Aug 19, 2008 7:00 AM

Aug 2007
nothing worth compairing to what i read here O_o"
i guess i am a lucky guy
Aug 27, 2008 7:04 AM

Jul 2008
Making tattoo on my left arm with cigars for 2 hours and after disinfection..
Aug 27, 2008 7:15 AM

Mar 2008
my surgery last month, I still can't walk/run from it... been 4 weeks on morphine (still an addict xD)
Aug 27, 2008 10:20 AM

Jul 2008
Unfortunately I'm too hardy and careful to have gotten really physically hurt. The times I tore my ligaments and fractured my rib weren't that painful at all. And even though it's stupid, I've always envied people who broke their arms and legs. I'm not masochistic or anything but I guess it's hard to explain. XD

However, I think the emotional roller coaster of just living life is probably the most painful thing that I've experienced and will continue to experience. Physical injuries usually just need some time and treatment but injuries to your soul aren't always that easy to fix.
Give me yuri and I'm good to go.
Aug 27, 2008 10:43 AM
Jul 2018
Breaking my collarbone as a kid. Fell off the swings. It looked cool, but it really hurt.

Or, my leg swelling after surgery at night so they had to saw the cast off.

No, no. I just thought about it.

Having stitches burst in the "area" and having a needle inserted in it, but then it doesn't inject enough anesthesia, so they go ahead and put alcohol on it anyways.

You do not want to feel that. Guys, it's worse than it sounds.
removed-userAug 27, 2008 10:46 AM
Aug 27, 2008 11:13 AM

Jun 2008
When I broke my arm.
Aug 27, 2008 4:05 PM

Jul 2008
Hm lets see....

-When I got a filling for my huge cavity. The numbing wasn't strong enough. :/
-When I fell off my bed about at 3AM when I had a high feaver.
-When I was pushed down non-carpeted stairs.
-When I woke up to my brother jumping on me.
-When my ex-friend screamed in my ear..

That's about it. XD
Aug 27, 2008 4:10 PM

Jul 2008
well i've never broken a bone or had any excruciatingly painful injuries...so i probably sound like a pussy for saying this but i just got my lip pierced about a week ago and it..kind of hurts, especially trying to eat >.>
Aug 27, 2008 4:13 PM

Jul 2008
apendicitus (i think thats how you spell it) not once but 4 times! it didnt actually explode or anythig and my blood levels were fine but the next day so i still have my apenix¬.¬"
Aug 28, 2008 1:04 AM
Aug 2008
the worrst thing is probably when i got killed at the age of 8. a fucked uip friend (krs_anime) hit me with his tzr yamahahaha
Aug 28, 2008 1:10 AM

Jan 2008
Typing this message.

No, seriously tho. Probably several years ago when I fell off something and my foot landed on a pitchfork. Somehow it didn't go all the way through but I had to get a tetanus shot.
Aug 28, 2008 3:04 PM

Jul 2008
Lol, I guess I'm pretty lucky compared to people here D:

Well braces is painful for everyone im sure =_="

Then there was this time when I was roller blading and nearly broke my ankle, now there's this bump that makes my left ankle look huge compared to my right...wont ever go away from the looks of it...hurts like crazy when I walk for a long period of time.

Some guy running at me.
His forehead at full speed + my nose = pain.

I consider myself lucky :D
Bleed for me.

Aug 28, 2008 6:08 PM

Jun 2008
When I was 9, I fell and got a scar on my knee and elbow. It's still there.-_-

When I was 11, I broke my leg for the first time.

When I was 12, a bone in my nose bent or something.
Pages (15) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» You girls consinder yourself girly or a tomboy? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Hellobee - Jul 1, 2010

168 by zzz »»
16 seconds ago

» Ban the User Above You v.21 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Dec 21, 2021

8826 by viraat_pirate »»
45 seconds ago

» "VOTE FOR THE MOST/LEAST" FG USERS VERSION ( 1 2 )

ToastWithNutella - Apr 25

82 by ToastWithNutella »»
1 minute ago

» Give the user above a significant other from MAL v.12 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Jan 29, 2021

8037 by Luchipher-Zen »»
2 minutes ago

» lowercase chat thread v.21 ghouls and goblins edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KayKimii - Oct 13, 2023

9429 by ToastWithNutella »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.