Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 21, 2011 3:15 PM
Jan 2011
In Ghost hunt Naru describes the Different kinds of PK for mai. Heres some of the descriptions to start the Clubs first Topic.

According the Naru there are two types of special ability

ESP Extrasensory perception: The ability to know things normal people wouldn't know like someone is looking at a card with a star on it and the other person just knows its a star card. telepathy and clearvoence are under this catagory.

Psychokinesis: Comes from Greek "Pyche" meaning mind body soul or breath and kinesis meaning motion movement (basically mind movent) a Force of Will When Someone can move objects by literally thinking them into action.

Telekinesis: meaning distant movement

To describe the movement of matter the usage of P.K. and T.K. is often used. Some examples of Psychkinesis are moving or distorting an object or influencing the output of a random number generator.

P.K.M.T. The Ability to affect moving targets Such as willing a dice to be a 2 and it rolls into a two after being willed while in motion

P.K.S.T Movement of stationary/Static objects: example the ability to bend spoons

P.K.L.T. Ability to focus energy over living Targets to inforce will

There are also Levels and measurements of PK

Micro-PK which is a PK with a very small effect to it Such as an effecting small molucules or atoms stuff that can only be seen with scientific equipment

Macro- PK which is a larger effect over the object such as slamming an 100 pound metal block into a wall (such as Oliver Davis that they talk of in Ghost Hunt) or the lower level of this might be spoon bending as an example but Macro-PK can be seen with the unaided eyes unless of course you wear glasses than to see this you might need to have aided eyes.

Most who can Perform PKMT or PKST can't perform PKLT but there are some exceptions
Some who can perform PKMT can also Perform PKST but most only have an area in one of the three catagories but it is possible to be able to perform more than one

There are more forms of PK that Naru also didn't talk about such as RSPK which is recurrent spontaneous psychokinesis which would be the sudden movement of objects without an intention to actually move them. This is a form of PK which lies in the subconscious mind. An Outbreak of this in a Private home involving Violent or psychological effects such as objects hitting people or scratches or other marks on the body are sometimes investigated as poltergeists.

NOTE from Inukag517: If you've had any strange experences ghost hunt fans might like to read about go ahead and post them! (not that we can help u with them or anything) but strange experiences are allways fun to read about.

A Strange happening
Such as in my home this past year.... me and my mother were making cookies and the mixer was plugged into the wall on the counter when it suddenly leapt of the counter the cord flew out of the plug and it slammed onto the floor while me and my mother were at the opposite end of the room. interesting.. huh.. we really didnt think much of it at the time but it was pretty weird. it also left a nice sized dent in the floor which can be explained by the force of it moving and slamming very hard into the ground but it really isnt that heavy of a mixer...
Naru would probably dismiss this and not really care much!

well have a nice Day!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Whoses Your Favorite Ghost Hunt Carecter

Inukag517 - Mar 25, 2011

0 by Inukag517 »»
Mar 25, 2011 4:49 PM

Poll: » Falty Post Plz Ignore

Inukag517 - Mar 25, 2011

0 by Inukag517 »»
Mar 25, 2011 4:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.