AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
Kisuke32 said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
I'm out of bandwidth T^T
Gunna miss new eps for like 1 and 1/2 weeks....

LOL bandwidth caps.
It's not something to laugh about >:/

I remember talking about this before

I remember talking.
I don't. But I seem to vaguely remember something similar to what we are doing right now

It still won't help revive anything :(

You never know it may
Or we could use this as our own personal chat room for the few people who still come here lol

Yeah but usually it's only me and you. Kisuke and the other guy drop by occasionally.

Comon create someconversation.. dun dun dun
Here's some. My country introduced a p2p law. In other words, I can't download shit from September 1st. T^T WAAAAHHH

Move to Australia.. or is same law gonna be in both countries? You are close to Asia :] Pff sucks to be you in few days.

We have something similar but we can download not upload copyrighted stuff
Nah just New Zealand. They rushed this law through government because of the Christchurch earthquake... wait... how'd you know I live near Australia?

Let me look at the map.. oh there is New Zealand and Australia is just south of it very close...
Aus is west of NZ. But yea I totally forgot that I put NZ as location on my profile xD

West, South who cares. Yes you put it in your pf. You know what is worse than you're gonna go through? I have a limit to how much I can download each month and the fee for extra GB's is very high.

Man that sucks, I feel sorry for ya. I've said this before, but if I had a limit on how much I can download a month, I would use it up in no time.
I only get 45 Gigs a month... After I use that, I go on dial up for rest of month...
Aug 24, 2011 7:57 AM

Jun 2010
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
Kisuke32 said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
I'm out of bandwidth T^T

LOL bandwidth caps.

I remember talking.
I don't. But I seem to vaguely remember something similar to what we are doing right now

You never know it may
Or we could use this as our own personal chat room for the few people who still come here lol

Yeah but usually it's only me and you. Kisuke and the other guy drop by occasionally.

Here's some. My country introduced a p2p law. In other words, I can't download shit from September 1st. T^T WAAAAHHH

Move to Australia.. or is same law gonna be in both countries? You are close to Asia :] Pff sucks to be you in few days.

Nah just New Zealand. They rushed this law through government because of the Christchurch earthquake... wait... how'd you know I live near Australia?

Let me look at the map.. oh there is New Zealand and Australia is just south of it very close...
Aus is west of NZ. But yea I totally forgot that I put NZ as location on my profile xD

West, South who cares. Yes you put it in your pf. You know what is worse than you're gonna go through? I have a limit to how much I can download each month and the fee for extra GB's is very high.

Man that sucks, I feel sorry for ya. I've said this before, but if I had a limit on how much I can download a month, I would use it up in no time.
I only get 45 Gigs a month... After I use that, I go on dial up for rest of month...

How long does it usually take you to use up that 45 Gigs a month?

Aug 24, 2011 10:35 PM

Nov 2010
Kisuke32 said:
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
Kisuke32 said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
I'm out of bandwidth T^T

LOL bandwidth caps.

I remember talking.

You never know it may

I've used it up in 1 1/2 weeks b4 lol. But I try to last the whole month, but sometimes I fail :(
Aug 28, 2011 11:50 AM
Nov 2010
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
TheResistance said:
hfinity said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
Kisuke32 said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
Kisuke32 said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
I'm out of bandwidth T^T

LOL bandwidth caps.

I remember talking.

You never know it may

I've used it up in 1 1/2 weeks b4 lol. But I try to last the whole month, but sometimes I fail :(

I'm awesome and I fuck dolphins.
Aug 28, 2011 5:52 PM

Nov 2010
AesopOtix said:

While no one disputes the fact that you fuck dolphins, where have you been for the past week?
Aug 28, 2011 11:12 PM
Nov 2010
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

While no one disputes the fact that you fuck dolphins, where have you been for the past week?

Banned :(
Aug 29, 2011 4:41 AM

Nov 2010
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

Lol from MAL? I didn't even know you could get banned.
What was the reason?
Aug 29, 2011 10:28 PM
Nov 2010
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

This is the second time it's happened >>

I was banned for saying the word "penis" repeatedly in the "Name the first thing that comes to mind when I say _____" thread.
Aug 30, 2011 4:43 AM

Nov 2010
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

I was banned for saying the word "penis" repeatedly in the "Name the first thing that comes to mind when I say _____" thread.
Lol did anyone else get banned? If you said penis the first thing that would come to my mind would be penis aswell xD
It would become an endless penis cycle

What was the reason for the first time?
Aug 31, 2011 12:35 AM
Nov 2010
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

Lol did anyone else get banned? If you said penis the first thing that would come to my mind would be penis aswell xD

I don't think so...although there was someone else yelling penis.

The first time I was banned was for trying to incite a revolution in the CC forums. I didn't like they made it so we don't get posts counts for posting in that subsection of the forums so I started posting random pictures in the "Say something about the person above you" thread. Soon others decided to join my cause and well posted random pics, so they banned us and we started the Casual Chat Club.

That's also why that thread no longer exists in the CC forum.
Sep 1, 2011 5:44 AM

Nov 2010
HighContrast said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

The first time I was banned was for trying to incite a revolution in the CC forums. I didn't like they made it so we don't get posts counts for posting in that subsection of the forums so I started posting random pictures in the "Say something about the person above you" thread. Soon others decided to join my cause and well posted random pics, so they banned us and we started the Casual Chat Club.

Lol nice, I remember that thread.
Is the Casual Chat Club active much? Cuz it seems like we are the only ones who even looks here lol
Sep 1, 2011 12:08 PM
Nov 2010
TheResistance said:
HighContrast said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

Is the Casual Chat Club active much? Cuz it seems like we are the only ones who even looks here lol

The Casual Chat Club that Yano started is very much active.
Sep 4, 2011 3:21 AM

Nov 2010
HighContrast said:
TheResistance said:
HighContrast said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

Another name change. I can't even remember the one before Aesoptix lol
Casual chat club doesn't exist? Theres Casual chatters but thats only got 1 person o.O
Sep 4, 2011 12:25 PM
Nov 2010
TheResistance said:
HighContrast said:
TheResistance said:
HighContrast said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:
TheResistance said:
AesopOtix said:

What was the reason?

Another name change. I can't even remember the one before Aesoptix lol
Casual chat club doesn't exist? Theres Casual chatters but thats only got 1 person o.O

We changed the name again to "My Blue Heaven"

http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=26260
Sep 5, 2011 11:28 AM

Jun 2010
Lol

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

» introduce yourself :) ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

gundam83 - Nov 11, 2010

204 by emxutaxmine »»
Jul 16, 2014 9:42 AM

Sticky: » This Club is dead

hfinity - Apr 12, 2014

1 by RandomNinjaName »»
Apr 20, 2014 3:34 PM

» Recommendations

noangelhonestly - Feb 25, 2013

5 by noangelhonestly »»
Feb 24, 2014 10:55 AM

» I Recommend...

gundam83 - Jan 6, 2012

6 by noangelhonestly »»
Feb 25, 2013 10:40 AM

» Anime winter 2011-2012

hfinity - Dec 10, 2011

9 by SofiaBulga »»
Oct 29, 2012 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.