Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 29, 2010 5:26 AM

Dec 2009
A couple of days ago, we found out that episodes 1-4 of Kuroshitsuji's dub was posted on Funimation's channel on Youtube. The thing is, that it is not at all good, like some people thought. It is tolerable to some exstent but is it all around good? No it is not.

Note: Before any of you go view it, I will as that you put aside your emotions and fannessic side, and let that critic mind (rational mind) out, your ears open up, and pay close attention. You'll notice alot of things if you do this. (also it helps make better reviews)

The first wrong I notice was that it was improperly rated MA instead of Teen. Its not that mature, even with the blood/gore, and torture. And now the full blown wrongs.. It was awful.. The moment I heard Sebastain's voice I was cringing at how much of an old man he was.. The accent made him sound like he had a nasal infection.. God lord.. and Ciel, he sounded like a grown woman with a little gruff tone. That's bad.. I wanted to rip my ears off by then. Then there was Finnian.. Mickey Mouse, seriously?? What were they thinking. Bard with an accent was bad, he is American for one and the accent makes him sound ridiculous. Undertaker was a pirate, that made him loose some of his awsomeness... and so many other different things that I am spoiling for you.

If I must say, we fans really need to start standing up for our animes. Don't listen to the fannestic people there that are screaming about how (falsely) good it is. Its tolerable to an exstent but not that good.

A tip on how to avoid wasting your money?

One, you can watch both the subs and the dub on youtube, seeing as FUNimation is most likely going to post the episodes on there.

Two, you can watch the episodes on an anime video streaming site.

Three, you can download the episodes.

Four, you can get the full version (in subs) plus the OVA, instead of getting half the season with poor special feature and a bad dub, at Ioffer.com. It's at a reasonable price.

See many ways to save your money. Do not get half the season that steals your money at the price of 48.99 (pre-order) or 64.59 (actual price), or prices very close to that. That really gives you nothing other than a DVD you'd probably end up saling a short while after because you don't like it.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 23, 2015 9:29 PM

Mar 2013
I find it horrific to be honest.
Oct 28, 2017 4:25 AM

Apr 2017
Only the voice of sebas

"elles sont bien noires
les pensées des nuits blanches"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ciel or Alois??

escaflowne080 - Aug 18, 2010

13 by Ranicor »»
Mar 25, 2018 2:44 PM

» Black Butler movie: Book of Atlantic

SomeoneFromHeLL - Oct 19, 2016

3 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:24 AM

» Kuroshitsuji 2 - Disappointment???

Vedrun - Feb 9, 2010

16 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:23 AM

Poll: » Favorite Character in Kuroshitsuji? ( 1 2 3 4 )

RickyFromVegas - Sep 11, 2008

167 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:23 AM

» Sebastian/Ciel Love? Hate it? ( 1 2 )

ChibiYaoiOtaku27 - Nov 17, 2008

78 by S-quare22 »»
Oct 28, 2017 4:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.